Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Don't be sooo cheeky, I could probably just about absiel and not break the rope now! managed nother 2lb off, thats 50lb lost, that's 3.57 stone, that feels much better.....

well done Percy! Thats great. Next week will be at least 4lb with your new abstinence from alcohol pledge! ;-p

See, told you I would keep you on track... will be messaging you at the weekend!

congratulations on your 2 lb loss percy like donna said should be 4lb next week we have our eyes on you!!!!!!!NO BOOZE of anykind this weekend remember!!!!!lol
hi to everyone else just got in from work and i feel bad ache all over with a headache going to bed again to stop myself eating no wonder i cant sleep at ight all this sleeping in the day but at least i dont eat hehe catch up later

hope you feel better soon Gail, you are out early so your aloud a little nap in the afternoon to keep you going. My OH just got up and wants his bacon and eggs and 2.30pm today.......wish I could put an order in like that. Actually I don't even really like bacon, so might have a soup no instead....

Tell him to bog off & make it himself! lol.

percy my OH tries to tell me constantly that there are women out there like you and i didn't believe him lol i thought it was just me who had to do nearly everything for them hehe i'm not over keen on bacon anymore but make me a sandwich anyway lol
well if i cant eat food i can bloody well talk about it so donna whats for dinner tonight then
as you can see i have woke up full of beans but so bloody freezing had to put the heating on the house is soooooooooooo cold
all im doing tonight is sitting in the warmth and not moving tomorrow however i am going swimming yes swimming again can you believe it i enjoyed it so much i am going again hope the water is warm again! got to do something to lose these sandlebags will start off swimming then who knows may progress to the gym i have just ordered a blue basque to go to my xmas dinner in in a size 14 and i will bloody fit in it somehow lol

Nice one Gail! good to see you full of beans!

Tea is stew again (made loads) with roasted butternut squash & aubergine ... never had aubergine before! Not quite sure what to do with it lol

mm sounds lovely and its good to try new things hope you like them

IM just searching for something low cal/fat to bake to bring to work tomorrow for birthday cakes (there are only a few of us in the office) Might just do some butterfly buns lol.

yes why not where are you going for your birthday meal what type of food is it

Were going to a place called Piccolinos - I think its Italian... going with work though, not with DH! lol

sounds nice what is hubby doing for your birthday then another meal !!! lol

Were not doing anything, I doubt he has even remembered!!!

Oh dear, at least you'll be well fed....I enjoyed the cooking of the bacon, and he's at work now, so peace reigns once more. Youngest has cooked himself some super noodles with extra ham, so that's out kitchen finished with for tonight.. Your basque sounds lovely and of course it'll fit with all that swimming planned!

aww thanks percy i so hope so just had to cook chicken and macaroni cheese for son and noodles and salmon for daughter ohhh smelt lovely but not in the least temped WHY well before i met daughter i checked measurements lost another inch off waist and hips yipeeeeeeee not saddlebags hence more swimming i look so out of shape at the moment but i know by xmas the legs should look a little better shouldn't they?
i hope big bird is ok its hard when you dont have the support on here i think i believe i will never leave like donna even on food so i can still get all the support i need i reckon when back on food i may need more support and the more i hear of donna going to the gym it just might rub off!!lol

It's funny about food, I can't really remember the last time I enjoyed eating. Yes I've felt hungry, but by the time I'm finished in the kitchen, I'm glad I don't have to eat it. It's almost a relief to sit down with a milkshake or a soup..I haven't done my measurements since I started, but do know I was a size 20 and now am a 14, and baggy at that, on the bottom that is, top leaves alot to be desired....Maybe by Christmas if we keep going eh?

percy you are so doing so well of course you'll be where you want to be at xmas just remember NO BOOZE and you'll be fine lol you can make up for it at xmas hehe

FAILURE ALERT!!! there was one glass of wine in the bottle in the fridge and I drank it.....there's no more left, but I'd love to open another bottle. Won't though, I've had my bit. cats sat on my Knee (percy) we got him on nov 5th 8 years ago, he didn't like the fireworks then and doesn't like them now....I'll just keep him here anad reassure him....Have a good evening and don't be weak like me.....

Back