Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

vicky, how did you do this week? I just need your wi to complete the table.

Not looking fab but we will smash our record next week!
xx

Morning everyone. Glad you had a good time Donna, 2.5lb is nothing, also your body is probably still adjusting from the packs....Not meeting Susan anymore just had a PM from her, but we'll do it another time i"m sure.
My eldest came home last night, so that was a nice suprise. He said he can't remember the last time I stayed in on a Friday night, so it was worth the effort. You'd be very proud of me, Kev came home with a curry for us all, and I had my soup, "I wish you'd told me" he said "well I am on CD" I said,,,,Doh, and all that. Anyway, put my korma in the freezer for another time. That's got to be a first. Just really want to get "there" for christmas if you know what I mean.
Have a good weekend everyone.

Hi Ladies - really am sorry not been around, very strange week not had 2 minutes to myself !!!

Gail i now how you feel we try and help ourselves find a diet that suits us along with free suport and councelling 24 hiurs a day 7 days a week for free, then we somhow become the baddies !!! Men.....

Percy well done you look out Xmas here she comes :0)

Hi Vicx thanks for missing me :0) Promise all you ladies i will be around a lot more this week and will try and get on everynight for a fix...

Dax hope you had a great holiday, that 7lb will just drop of you wait and see.

Hi Donna happy belated Birthday again i am sooooooooooo sorry not been around this week.
I have told OH that this week i need some me time, and not to get the face on when i disappear for an hour, i really value all your help and support ladies so plan on being around this evening.

Sorry its such a long post - Last thing had my WI today and lost 4lb Yipeeeee :0)

Evening, well done on your 4lb Big Bird, very impressive...Hubby is at the pup again with eldest son, and I once again am being good as gold...Still it's early yet, but at least I'm trying...Have a good one everyone.

Evening All,
Big bird - well done on the 4lb loss, thats brilliant!
Percy - step away from the wine/freezer but WELL DONE for resisting last night! Bet it was a nice surprise your eldest coming home!
Well, I have had a **** day with my supposed husband. So much so I have packed a bag for me & Sam & come to my mums!
Same old same old but I'm sick of it!

xxx

Oh Donna, Sorry. Pretty much the same for me. The Ars* Hol* I married went to the pub at 12.15 and came home just after 6......MULLERED is the word I would use...would he go to bed, oh no. Ate dinner with me an the boys with his eyes closed. Snored through the X-Factor. Finally gone to bed now but I feel like suffocating him....Might yet, you never know.
I might pack his bag tomorrow, maybe he could move in with Donna's OH....That'd be a laugh, two losers together, maybe even Gails OH could house share....
Good night and be good, even I've managed frid/sat without a beer. 1 glass of wine on Thursday does'nt count. (Honest)

Well he survived the night but know's he's in the dog house...Wonder how long I can keep looking cross....

A very long time is the answer. He's gone to the pub again, it's his best mates birthday so how can he let him down! his mate is single and Kev will be lodging with him if it carries on like this. They joys of married life eh?
Hope your all ok, especially you Gail, you normally post. You must all have a better life than me, especially this weekend.

Hi Irene, I lost a couple. Donna has had a busy week with her birthday etc...just waiting to hear from the team, everyone has been very quiet this weekend...

I love talking to myself.....are you alright? where on earth are you? I've been on my own all weekend, even Susan cancelled on me...Is it something I said?
PMSL, never wanted to ever upset anyone in my life, for what it is... good night.

Oh no! I just remembered I forgot to post the results. Looks like were a bit late for the official line up (sorry girls, had a bit on!) But here we go:

Me - +2.5lb (due to night out before WI) -1.5%
Bigbird - -4lb 1.78%
Percy - 2lb off 1.26%
Gail - 3lb off 1.36%
Vicky - no result
Dax - +7lb -3.63%

Overall, a gain of 0.5lb (not too bad - sorry girls :-( ) and a MINUS 0.05% - bet no team could have beaten that eh!

Anyway - onwards & downwards. Bring it on! I want at least 14lb this week!

Good morning. your allowed to forget I guess what with your birthday and all that. Good luck everyone this week.

Sorry gals! Had no internet over the weekend! I stayed the same last week so I haven't messed the results up thankfully.

BIG BIRD!! Glad to see you back hunny and well done on the fab loss!

I'm back to it today after faffing around for a long while...

Keep it going girls we can do this

Vxx

Morning Vix, STS is good, sometimes it's all we can hope for. I'm going for a really big loss this week, only had the one glass of wine on Thursday and managed to lay off it over the weekend. It had better be a good result is all i'm thinking.
Good luck this week

Well done Percy - I'm sure you'll see a great loss this week! We both will! Vx

Well done percy & vicks - percy for staying off the pop & vicx for a STS.
Its my Wi on wednesday this week - hoping for 3lb! Have upped the ante with the exercise, no stopping me now! Am thinking of doing the Jane Tomlinson 10k run next year... think I can do it?

Course you can. She was so courageous and such an inspiration. That would be your incentive for staying on track..

My training started on Friday! With that 10 minute uphill jog! My bum still hurts from all that exercise on Friday!

Back