Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

thanks will check out photos tomorrow i'm really tired today drank loads and loads of water and only ate cd food yey hey one day down only 20 to go before xmas party I CAN DO THIS just a little sick of going to the toilet all the time lol
i vow to try my hardest and do some exercise everyday whether it be walking cycling or weight lifting (obviously toning only hehe)or could that be just me getting out of bed in the morning lol
hope you all are good i feel good tired but good that i haven't eaten food today proud of myself

hi all
hope all goes well for everyone today running late so will catch up later take care
oh es checked the photos out donna you look soooooooooooooooo different its amazing

Morning all, sounds like you had a fab time at the weekend Donna, keep it up.
Well done for sticking to the diet Vixc and Dax and Gail.
You'll be pleased Hubby has found a happy medium ( 4 1/2 pints) much better than 8 or 10 and he sleeps at night.- Not me have to listen to his snoring, but it would seem I can't win....Ho hum as piglet once said.
Anyway off to Manchester and then Bolton so will be in the car most of the day. Wish me luck and have a good one yourselves.

morning all just wanted to say a quick hi before the day starts.Miserable and raining here. Found the last 2 days really hard, monday was ok ss all day. Tuesday different matter, have nibbled most of the day.Am so upset with myself, was only planning on having the days in Jersey off CD :0( - Oh well will SS today.Think the weekend at the outlaws then off to Jersey tomorrow, knowing i am not getting weighed for another week is not helping matters. Will have a breakfast of fruit and yoghurt at the hotel then lots of shopping with a CD bar at lunch.Then a light chicken type dinner.At least i dont drink !!! My only vice is food but its a bad one.....

Morning Big Bird, Looks lovely outside here. Just going off up North now, good luck today. I'm the other way round, as long as I can have a pint, I wouldn't care if I never ate again! Well that might be a bit of a fib, but if I had to chose it would be alcohol...
A life time of abuse for my body - a life time of dieting - when will it all end?

I'm going to give myself 3 months. That way it's 10lb a month - easily achievable, but I can still have the odd weekend splurge.
After that it's going to be maintenance all the way, healthy life style and no more binge drinking..

Wish me luck, the decision has been made.

Good luck Percy! 10lbs a month is very achieveable I've no doubt you'll do it. Have a great day!

Dax, nice to see you back. Hypno sounds like it's working, keep us posted.

Gail, stick with it. Imagine how you'll feel at the do if you stick at it (that's what keeps me from nibbling!) I'm on FBook too, feel free to add me!!!. Vicky Sapsford - not sure how to put the link up....

Donna - just seen the photo's on FB you look gawjus! love the dress!

BB - don't beat yourself up, today's a new day. SS'ing all the way (I should be a poet!) LOL

Have a great day all
Vxx

late luck to percy and Big bird forget the past look to the future like me day 2 of total ss finding hard but just keep looking at my new fab dress got a wicked headache dont know why i have had no carbs so off to bed hope its not a migraine cos i feel sick aswell

hope you feel better soon gail. xx

Hope you feel better soon Gail. Could be the start of mr K! I had a headache this morning and didnt sleep properly yesterday but I think that was due to too much caffeine yesterday! I have run out of decaf coffee at work!

Hi all

HOpe things are ok for you Percy - hopefully it'll all start to sort itself out a bit now. and 10lb a month is a very optimistic and achieveable goal, go for it!

Keep focussed Big Bird and have a great time away.

Gail - looks like we're on day 2 together so loads of support coming from my way! Hope your headache goes soon. I've had one today as well and am sure it's (mega) carb withdrawal... Hope the Big K will be here soon for us both.

I'm on day 2 of complete ss - again - but feel so positive it's amazing! Keep thinking about picking and having something - went as far as actually picking up the loaf of bread - but it's like the voice of reason and willpower is in my head and I just put it back and didn't even think about it. That's got to be a first! Hope this hypno is working then and stays working...

See you all later, x.

Oh yes, will weigh myself in the morning and see how things are going. Not been too bad for the days before I managed totall SS so fingers xd!

Am going to keep weighing myself on Thursdays for the next few weeks as seem to have accumalted rather a lot of packs and need to use them before I buy any more. My CDC hasn't even contacted me to see how I'm doing or when I'm back to see her.... had hoped for a little more support from her... maybe time to change me thinks!

well done Dax we can do this together i clloked chicken for dinner tonight the dreaded chicken that i always eat and i havent eaten any!!!!!!!!!! just keep looking at my new dress we can do this but i need all the support i can get so keep posting and at xmas we will be thinner!!!lol

forgot to say still got the bloody headache taking tablets but just wont seem to go went to bed last night with it and woke up this morning have been feeling sick too i guess its all them germs at the surgery!!hehe but still feeling good for not eating for 2 days

Well done Gail. I too cooked chicken (pie) and veg etc for tea and not one bit did I eat - A MIRACLE!!! lol lol! You're right, we can do it. I'm on a real roll to lose as much as poss by Christmas as hoping that will motivate me to not do too much damage over Christmas itself and then want to get back on SS again and just get this diet over and done once and for all!!!

Let's go for it...

thats my plan too at my age if i fit into a size 14 i will be happy can just squeeze into a 14 so i'm hoping just after xmas i'll be there well maybe january then i'll do what donna did and go to WW to maintain or if lucky lose a little more when i did LL last time i got down to a size 10 but looking at my photos now my face looks haggered and i looked anoerix so asize 12-14 is good enough for me hehe
well the day is nearly over i am back in ketosis still got a niggly headache though but no food has pasted my lips even the bloody chicken has stopped shouting my name today lol got to fit in that new dress just have too
we can do this we can do this
just watched the footy now watching i'm a celebrity on itv2 i love this programme then off to bed got to get up early as usual
hope you all had a good day and have a good day tomorrow take care my fellow ronnies lol

good morning fellow ronnies
feeling better this morning no headache as yet yey hey ready for the day ahead
remember we can do this will be on face book tonight so anyone want adding put your names down dont go on that often kids set it up for me lol

Morning Ladies, yesterday was good but it took me four hours to get home from Bolton because of the traffic, nightmare.
Had really bad tummy ache last night, wondered round the house for 2 hours and the bathroom for nearly aslong..(not too much detail I hope) Thought I was going to have to wake Kev to take me to casualty!
Meeting my CDC at 12.30 today for first weigh in since I started with him. wish me luck, hoping for 4lb..
Have a good day.

Hi just a quick good bye ladies - Bags packed am soooooo looking forward to this.Have a great week will be back on in a weeks time (if i come back !!!)
Fingers X i wont go to mad, then back to ss'ing all the way to crimbo :0)

Back