Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Crikey Gail - I am so proud of you for coping at the moment. You're managing to stick to your diet not too badly at all AND you've still not had a ciggy - pat on the back for you my dear! I'm glad that the MRI hasn't shown anything awful and at least you know. Hopefully she'll be all better soon now they're getting her sorted. And don't worry about STS - as you say, we're in this as a team and for support and friendship and that's the most important thing.

Hi Percy, There There There - you sound like you still need that bit of sympathy. Again, well done for sticking to your diet - sometimes being poorly has it's benefits! I'm the same as you and have a backlog of shakes to use up so I know I'll be okay untill the New Year if I do my half and half diet. It's bars that I'll run out of which is a real bummer as I like to have one in the evening as my "treat". I worked out once that a shake is 2.5 points and a bar is 3.5 points. I need to double check it tho to make sure I'm remembering right. I'm seriously thinking of changing my cdc in the new year as well and hopefully find one who's a bit more supportive. My current one is great when your losing but doesn't seem to have any interest if you stay the same or put on or seem to be struggling. It's a shame as she's a nice lady but I do feel that she's in it "for the money" iykwim.

Hey all,

Come on peeps were in this together - doing CD, WW, SW, whatever!

Gail, well done on STS. Dax, do what you think is best, same to you Percy. Perhaps have a shake for breakfast, one for lunch & a light lunch and then have a good dinner. Another friend who is doing CD has moved up to the 1200 plan over Christmas, perhaps that is an option?

Anyway, keep at it girls - and well done on no ciggys for 8 days Gail! Hope your dd's knee gets better soon. There is nothing worse than poorly knees & I'm speaking from experience!

This week I lost 1/2 a lb! Now back into the 11's and staying there!

Keep at it everyone

xxx

Well done Donna, fantastic that you're back in the 11's! Not far to go now...

The 1200 plan could be a good idea and what you're saying is much what I'm thinking. Then I too can be back in the 11's... oh how I look forward to that day!

Well done Donna, what a relief Gail about the scan results, and keep going Dax. I'll go and see my CDC as soon as I'm feeling better and will talk it through with him. DH said to do what ever makes me feel better (He's fed up with the coughing, and me singing like i"m Bonny Tyler!)
Gail it's only chicken and bars, also remember your not drinking enough water and I'm not drinking enough wine! PMSL.
My Stepmom has her new pacemaker fitted this morning and hopes to be abe to go home on Sunday. That's 7 weeks shs's been in hospital. She's at the Royal Brompton in London and my poor old Dad (69) lives in North Wales. That's some commute to visit...he's taken up staying here at weekends and going down on the train from Peterborough..bless his heart.
Have a good day everyone.

hi all
just a quickie still struggling finding hard at the moment but still trying congratulations on getting into the 11's donna
thanks to you all for your support not only on the diet front but with DD aswell
percy hope you are feeling ok maybe we need to make a pact no more wine or chicken hehe
tomorrow i am going to make sure there is no bloody chicken in the house at all so i will have nothing to eat
hope you all had a good day will catch up maybe later or tomorrow take care and thanks again for all yuor support

Hi all, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! Had an amazing time. Just trying to shift the jetlag now. I only put on 3lbs - for one week in NY that's not too bad. Going to catch up on all the posts. Hope you are all well catch you later Vxx

Morning All,
Your sounding a bit happier gail.
Welcome Back Vicky - that 3lb will be gone in no time! Well done (its just water!)
Percy - are you feeling any better? Have you had a WI this week?
Bigbird & Dax - are you both ok?

Still snowy here in Leeds but its all turned to ice! Took me an hour to get to work yesterday! Am in a little mini xmas challenge with a friend - we have 3 more WI's to Christmas girls! I'm aiming for 7lb...

Whats everyone up to today?

xxx

Morning, You'll be pleased to hear I can breathe again! Hooray.. Just having my first hot choc of the day, finding it much tastier in the cold weather.. Welcome back Vixc, hope you had a fantastic time.
I haven't had a weigh in but have lost 2lb. I'm not going to update my ticker till I've seen my CDC, but he doesn't work Friday's so will be early next week I expect.
I was up early this morning, went to the market and did the shopping before work, was home by 8.50am, not bad eh?
Not a lot planned, Eldest lad is home again this weekend but is off to see Man Utd Vs Sunderland tomorrow as a VIP in a box and everything - he's a Man Utd supporter and is looking forward to it. I really must start my christmas shopping as I haven't got so much as a card yet...
Take care

hi all
i am so like you percy no cards no presents no nothing !!!! god what to get the kids i dont even know and they are not coming forward in saying what they want either
having a good day today feel so much happier its unreal i was even singing xmas songs to myself on the way to work lol well "oh i wish it could be christmas everyday" hehe good job i go early and see noone on my walk to work lol
hope everyone is fine wow i would love to lose another 7lb in the next 3 weeks before xmas donna but i have a party to go to so not sure i am intending to be good but i do want to enjoy myself everything is free to 3 course meal and drinks then disco so maybe i better dance my little heart heart what do you think
percy so glad you are feeling better god eveyone is coming down with cold/flu we were so bloody busy at work i have had the flu jab so hopefully no germs can get to me hehe
dax welcome home good news on the weight front hope you had a great time did you get any bargains
big bird hope you are ok not sure if you have posted or i just missed them but hope you are good and you enjoyed your time in jersey
had 1.5litres of water no packs yet trying to go as long as possible
speak later

We'll get there in the end Gail, one day at a time. I managed to still lose when I went to my sisters wedding, think all the dancing did the trick....Would love to go dancing again soon.....one of these days eh?
Plans for the weekend?

I will start my shopping for Christmas, and I will not drink too much (PMSL) shoul've written at all, just spelt it wrong......

hi all
well good news at last i went a whole day without chicken hehe a whole day on ss today is going well not drank alot but only had one pack really tired though was up at 5 this morning OH at work early and woke me up so off to bed for an hour so as not to eat

Moring ladies - Yes its me really sorry dont know where the time is going.Both my so called men !!! Husband abd son have had man flu this week - If i could i would rather have been ill for them both than put up with all the fuss and moaning !!! Have not had a minute to my self all week.Hope to get back on later today to read and catch up with everyone.
Some good news lost 4lb at yesterdays WI that makes me 4stone yipeeeeeeee had hoped to do that before so really happy itsa few weeks early.Hope to loose another 7lb before crimbo so i can have a few treats.Hope you are all ok will catch up more later, unless been arrested for murdering them both !!!

Morning, well done Big Bird.......hope you all had a good weekend, well done on the Chicken front gail, your a star....As for me, I'm a Larry Let down...eat drink and be merry seems to be my new motto!!!!

Hope your men are getting better Big Bird! I know just how you're feeling... lol!

Hi Percy - do I get the feeling Christmas has started early then! lol! Hang in there my dear, you've been doing really well so keep going.

I've decided that I'm definately doing WW untill the New Year - probably with the odd shake thrown in so a bit of a half and half. I've got so much on in the next few weeks though that I just think this will be easier and I wont then feel like I'm constantly letting myself down by going "wrong". So I shall point and see how things go. I'm then planning on getting back on SS in the New Year as this was working really well for me - but I know I need to do it 100% and sadly I know this wont be happening over Christmas.

Howe's everyone else - it's very quiet on here at the mo. Hope you're all well.

Morning Dax, I'm back on track this morning, but will do Atkins I think. That way I don't have to weigh etc and I have done it before and understand the rules fairly well. No more going out at the weekends though, apart from anything else I'll be bankrupt by Crimbo....I've got a fairly busy week so that should help to get me back onto the straight and narrow....Have a good day

Afternoon all, it's dark early today, just looked up from my desk and it's very dark....all of a sudden. anyway, how's your day been? Not too bad for me, went out at lunch time to fill the car up, I've got to be in Wrexham for 10am tomorrow and don't want to stop in the cold for that..Will have to be out the door by 6am, up even earlier than usual. Might make DH and DS's pack ups tonight, or let them do there own, there's a novel thought.
DH treated me to a load of new underwear yesterday, mine was in need of burning ! Managed to get some very nice sets and not Bridget Jones style either )PMSL)
Anyway off to get a pint (water) catch up later...

HI ALL
sorry i haven't posted for a while not only been busy but also stressed again OH was being a pain said i was always having mood swings and was not the person he wanted to be with also he said the kids were afraid of me snapping all the time God what does he expect no food no cigarettes and PMT god i could have murdered him and got off with it lol so he said its like either him or the diet now i have decide to go up to the 1000 plan so i can eat a little more he seemed happy with that i think i was getting ratty thats the sad part about it as he was right so i think i shall do this till after xmas and see how i feel i would like to lose at least another 2 stone but if it means losing slower i wont mind i also need to tone up so i have the added incentive to go to the gym too now i will be having more food i havent a yellow book so CDC is going to post one to me i wanted to start tomorrow but not sure if i'll get it in time does anyone have a copy they could scan and email to me
i get weighed tomorrow not thinking it will be good as the last few days have been bad its strange all i bloody binge on is bars and chicken but it still knocks me out of ketosis
i'm looking forward to going up to 1000 at least then i'll start to feel normal again weight loss is going to be slow so sorry team but it looks like we are all doing different things but hey this team is great and no matter how long it takes us we will get to where we want to be

Evenin all,
Sorry I haven't been around. My little guy has been poorly since Saturday hence no results being posted.

Short breakdown:
Me - -0.5
Percy - -2 (unnofficial)
Bigbird - -4
Gail & Dax STS
Vicky +3 due to NY trip

Overall 3.5lb loss & 0.32% as a team so well done everyone.

Been doing OK ish here. have started the new WW plan (kind of) so will see tomorrow what that did.

Can't stop long 'cos I'm off home from work & am poorly again.

Speak soon - keep it up, whatever you are doing
xxx

Morning all, glad everyone ok - Think its a mix of time of the year and illness we all seem to be suffering with a lack of time !!!

Back