Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Ouch, that must be why I don't excercise!
I'm starting again tomorrow, going to 3 parties tonight, first one starts at 2pm......God help us.

Happy New Year to you all

Hi all,thought I'd better drop in and say a quick hi. Have to put my hands up and confess that I have been bad,bad, bad! Sorry. Glad you've all had a good christmas and best wishes for the new year tonight. Also sounds like you've not been doing too bad as well,so big pats on the back all arounds.

Hope your knee is ok Donna. And they try and tell me that exercise is good for you...

Be back for good very soon, next day or so.

Happy New Year!

Hiya DAx & percy

Enjoy your parties Percy - and Dax, I have been terrible for nearly 2 weeks. it was my son who decided to tell me I have a wobbly belly! (he's 2!)

Bring on a slimmer 2009 I say - nice to hear from you

Happy new year everyone

xxx

HAPPY 2009 EVERYBODY

i havent deserted you all just took a break and god what a break eat for the lot of us i think last night up to xmas eve i had stayed the same i just daren t get on any scales till next week wed hopefully then damage would have been rectified i am having this day to wind down then going for ss for a few days then back to 810 for a while thats if i can i tried just after xmas day but failed miserably oh i am dreading tomorrow OH at work in the evenings so i'll be going to bed early and have no stress at least lol hope all is well with you lot and get ready i will needs loads of support again

Morning all and Happy New Year. After all of that I have stayed the same. Although I've eaten and drunk rather a lot, I have only had small portions and been for long walks most days and to the allotment to do lots of digging.
I'm back at work today and on the train going to London, not had anything yet, but think I'm going to stick at Atkins for this week at least and see how it goes.
Bought some new jeans, still a size, so happy with that.
Good luck to us all for this year. I'm going to aim to be a size 10 when I go on holiday in the summer, and you never know I might just get there this time.
Have a good day everyone,.

Well done Percy.

I'm still 'laid up' kind of. My legs still hurt & so does my shoulder but I'm more mobile (can walk short distances unaided!) Should hopefully get back to the gym in the next couple of weeks. Have been just about successfully following WW since Wednesday (NYE) hoping to get a few lb off before WI on wednesday.

My computer has died on me along with all my spreadsheets (pah!) so need to do everything again (am going to see if a friend of mine can do a manual back up of my hard drive...)

What are we doing about the team for 2009? Are we still being in the weekly competition with the others or would you rather set up a Facebook group or Yahoo/MSN group or something so we can all chat in there? What are your thoughts... Not sure whats happened to Dax, Vicky, Bigbird...

I am undecided wether to do CD or Atkins, going to take the weekend to finish the cider and think about it....I've taken all the decs down this morning and cleaned out the fridge, need to make a shopping list but might get dressed first.
I still like coming on here, but not sure about the others but it has been Christmas and busy maybe it'll settle down now everyones back to work..See what the others think.
Have a good weekend and hope the walking and pain get better soon.

HiPercy and Donna

I'm still keen on keeping the team if you are - personally it suits me easiest on here as I don't use the others you mentioned, but will fit in with the majority.

I've decided to stick with (or should I say goback on!!) CD. I want to try and stick to SS as when I do this works great for me. I'm planning on staying on SS untill Easter and then finish off by probably doing WW (in a CD maintenance kind of way).

I need to sort out my CD councillor though as although my one is a good friend now,tbh she's really not very good as being a CDC. She was great when I was losing regularly but seemed to lose interest when I struggled... not much use really! SO am off to look at the CD website to see who else is in this area.

Back soon x

Morning Dax, good for you. I'd like to keep the team going really, like to pop on and see how it's all going. I'm going to do induction on Atkins this week and if I don't lose 5lb will start back on CD. Just need to get back into it. I had a new councilor and hoped things would improve, but I haven't heard from him for 4 weeks, he's not called or emailed to see if I'm going back and I need a bit of a push. I did tell him that when I started and he said he'd keep at me but hasn't.. Still my fault really. I'm off to boil an egg. catch up later//

Happy New Year everyone! So sorry for being AWOL through Xmas and the NY. I had to work at my proper job and do bits for my businesses! I'll be glad when I've developed the business enough so I can resign from the job. Hope everyone is ok and had a fab Christmas and new year. I've started back on CD today gotta shift the added Xmas pounds and the 2 stone that I need to finish! 1st day not too bad but 2nd day always harder. What's everyone else been up to?

Hi all

How was the egg Percy?? Good luck with the atkins, I'm sure you'll do fine.

And well done Vicky for getting back on track - the first few days are always the worst aren't they... keep at it and you'll soon feel fab in Big K land!

Have spoken tonight to a new CDC who doesn't live too far from me and sounds very keen, so fingers crossed she works out. I'm going to see her first thing Thursday morning so will let you know how it goes. She's already talking about the different plans and what would suit me best and maintenance etc,so at least she seems interested...

Good luck everyone. be back soon to see how we're all getting on. My youngest is starting school tomorrow,mornings only untill Sept, but feeling really sad about it at the mo. Where the hell did that time go, I'm going to really miss her even though I'm sure she'll love it.

Morning, starting school, fantastic. It must be very exciting. My 14 year old is back to school today after Christmas, I can't wait for that either. Egg was good, but have had terrible wind LOL....
I'm going to go back to CD I think, I'm fed up with eating again (wish I felt the same about drink) so it may be a good time and I always give up before I should. Size 14 isn't good enough, planning the old summer holiday so need to get a grip...Keep dancing

Good for you Percy - I'm sure it's easier when food is completely out of the picture. In fact, food is just a problem full stop, lol lol!!!

Dropped my dd off this morning, she was a little nervous but ok - me however was a crying mother as I walked out the door and peeked through the window... oh dear!

Bless your little heart, "BIG HUG" for you. She'll be soooo pleased to see you when you go back and I don't expect she'll even think about you until she puts her coat on.
Have a good one.

Evening All
Good to see you Dax - how was DD first day at school?
Percy & Gail, how you doing? Gail, hows your DD's leg?

Well, I have just had my first Wi of 2009 and have put on 5.5lb in 3 weeks. Not bad considering I have eaten like a pig & not done any exercise properly for nearly 6 weeks now!!!

So, on for at least 2lb this week...

One thing. If we are to keep the team going, we really need to get back into 'it' if you know what I mean. Problem is, my computer died at Christmas & I dont have a back up of the spreadsheet I was using so unfortunately, we are going to have to use the start of 2009 as a new start for all of us (sorry)

I also haven't heard from Bigbird or Vicky recently -hope they haven't forgotten about us!

So, please can you let me know when you have your first official WI scheduled for? Then I can start to rebuild the spreadsheet.

xxx

Hellooooooooo Anyone out there???

sorry been AWOL for so long lost the plot a bit over xmas i think i put on about 8lb!!! bit annoyed with myself for that but finding it really hard to get back on to it so will need a lot of support still not smoking though so tasts one good thing can still get into my size 16 jeans but no quite as comfy as before oh well onwards and upwards or downwards if i'm talking of weight lol speak soon

Hi Guys sorry i have not posted for a while - not been well at all and the family have all had flu cold sickness you name it.Feel a bit like florence nightingale, and to cap it all computer decided it was also unwell !!! not sure if we are still going as seems a bit mixed ???
Managed to lose 2lb so am back on track for 2009. My WI day is still saturday.
Happy new year to everyone hope you all had a fantastic Xmas XxX

Back