Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

my weigh ins have now changed to thurs morning hope that s ok i can post them asap its so hard to do this now i just want to eat food all the time! and i put on 12 whole bloody pounds so annoyed with myself and to cap it all i cant get back on to the bloody diet rrrrrrrrr why did xmas have to come when it did!

Hi all

So how's everyone getting on?Are we all back on track now and if so, what diet/plan is everyone doing this time?

I'm back on CD SS - first weigh in will be next Thursday and then hopefully every Thursday after that untill I'm a slinky little minx, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Keep well everyone!

Hi,
I'm not sure where everyone is or whether we even have a team any more :-(

I lost all the data when my computer died at Christmas so we would effectively be starting all over again anyway. If we are to keep the team going, we need to get our @sses into gear! And pretty sharp or Irene will be on our case ;-)

ps: well done for gettin back on CD so quick - you'll be a slinky minky in no time!

hey i'm still here :) trying my hardest not quite on SS+ 810 or 1000 a bit in between really but at least not pigging out and i have been doing a 2-3 mile walk nearly everyday last week and even today i went to the gym yes me went to the gym did a little on the treadmill then did some weights as i want to tone up now feeling really knackered tonight just got out of the bath and i feel as if i could sleep for England!lol
hope you lot are all ok how come it seems easier for you lot or am i just making excuses lol

Defo not easier for me - I've done a number of restarts in the last few months and all I've achieved is to put on more weight!!! Not helped by Christmas as well. But this is it, no more messing, I need new clothes and I'm not buying them whilst I'm like this... so I have no choice but to lose!

Well done on the gym, and sounds like you're getting back on track well too.

I'm here - lost 1.5lb of the 5.5lb I put on over xmas. Glad of it but am hoping for a lot more this week (well, 2 will be nice)

Irene - I dont think we have got any results yet as a lot of our team havent weighed in or haven't been back in touch since xmas. Sorry - were crap :-(

hi everyone
well remember the 12 lb i put on over xmas well 6.5lb of that has now disappeared!!! yes got weighed this morning and lost 6.5lb really happy as not in ketosis but not eating carbs just protein veg and fruit trying to ease into ss+ but its just not happening at the moment but im really trying hard to stick with it
hope you are all well and i will catch up later

Well done gail - thats fantastic!

Wow, that's brilliant - I feel quite inspired now! Can't remeber if i said but my first weigh in will be next Thursday, so will hopefully have a decent result...

thanks for all nice comments but its only a big loss cos i put on put onward and upwards lets stick at it the best we can good luck for next thurs dax hope all is well with everyone else

Well done again - you can both do it.

xxx

woo hoo - go Dax.

Can everyone let me know what their start weight was (and date) and what the result of the first WI was (and date) and also what day you WI then I can get the spreadsheet up and running for next weeks results - we need to get back into this before we are kicked out ;-)

xxx (either email them to [email protected] or pm me)

Thanks. Wonder where Vicky & Bigbird are???

Wahey - I'm in the land of Big K!!!! I felt so crappy yesterday and was in a foul mood plus a headache and was hoping it would happen this weekend and it's here - not bad as I'm only on day 3!!!!

Thats brilliant news Dax, well done babe! I was good Thursday/Friday (saved points for take away) but yesterday had 2 chocolate bars & a muffin! Whoops!
Back on the soup today ;-)
Wonder where everyone is????

Back