Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
Hi All you ronnies out there

This is the official support thread for our little team.

Please make sure you either post on here with your starting weight (from last weigh in last week) so I can start off our 'chart'

Also, please make sure you post weekly on your WI day. I have to have results from you by 8pm Thursday.

Our team consists of:

Me - Kippaxmum (or Donna!)
Percy Greenfingers
Eatlessweighless
Daz
Fuzzy's angels
Vicx

Good luck all - remember, we are here for each other all the time! We can do this.

xxxxx

Hi

I was weighed in last Wednesday at 14 st 9lbs - getting weighed tomorrow so will let you know this weeks hopeful loss then.

Love the name by the way!

Dax

Fab, thanks for letting me know
xxx

Hi team, last weeks weight was 14s 3lbs. Next weigh in Thursday so will post then

Good luck team!
Vx

Hi all,
Just wondering what plan everyone is doing? I'm doing 790 as I do quite a bit of exercise & was finding ss wasn't good - I was wanting to permanently snack!

I have found my new best friends today (besides you lot) - chewing gum & bouillon! (oh, and socks lol)

xxx

welcome to team challenge, good luck.xx

Morning all,
How are we doing? 1 glass of water down so far, another on my desk and a lovely warming cup of coffee.
Hope all is well
xxx

Meant to add, good luck for your WI today Dax
xx

Good morning! Have woke up this morning feeling energetic so am cleaning the house top to bottom! Slurping coffee and water as I go! have a great day all Vx

Good luck with WI Dax!

Hi all

So far so good - one shake down and 2 glasses of water down and just about to have a coffee. Off to get weighed this afternoon - why do I always feel so nervous on weigh in day, lol!

Been for a wet and muddy walk with the dogs and about to clean out the fish before I collect my daughter - got to keep busy as my tummy is rummmmmmbbbbblllliiiiinnnngggggg!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Morning!

I have only just logged on for a quick read as I am unusually busy at work today - how rude!

Went running this morning and managed to go for a full 5 minutes without stopping, not bad considering my target is 4 minutes. I'm doing SS+ cos I need the food, not had an official weigh in yet as I am restarting after my hols so I'll let you know on Friday what my "proper" start weight is!!

Go Purple Ronnies!!

Theresa xx

Hurrah:D My first weigh in since I've restarted properly instead of messing about like I have been all summer:( and I lost......7lbs!! I'm really happy with that. I'm doing ss and I'm 5 ft 4 - but instead of 3 a day I'm having 4 as I find I can stick to that much better this time round.

Good luck with everyone elses weigh ins.

7lb - thats fantastic! well done Dax
xxx

Also meant to say Hurrah on your jogging! 5 minutes is excellent!
xx

Well done Dax! A great start for the Purple Ronnie's! Vx

Evening all,
How have you got on tonight? I have been to the gym & just enjoyed a chocolate orange bar washed down with a cuppa. Managed at least 6 pints of water today - on top of my decaf coffee.... really must try to cut that down lol.

Excellent start Dax - well done
xxx

Morning all, weighed in this morning and have lost 3 3/4 pounds. Happy with that as TOM next week so expected it to be less this week.

Have a great day guys! Vx

Well done Vicx thats ace!

How is everyone doing this am? I'm officially in Ketosis yay! Got a team meeting today so won't be around till later

Glug Glug Glug everyone

xxx

Back