Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Well, results of my wi............ wait for it..........4lb off! I'm so chuffed. Almost back to where I finished earlier in the year! Bring it on lol.

xxx

Morning everyone, hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Well done to everyone who lost, brilliant!

I have had a bad weekend, was involved in a birthday party for my 9 year old god daughter, so I'm afraid it was carb and chocolate central for me, oops. Managed a little rectifying effort yesterday, and vow to be good all week to make up for it. Off to get some water now!

Have a lovely day everyone.

Theresa x

Good morning team, Well done Mandi - fabulous loss!
I've been OK over the weekend. Had chicken lastnight but stayed away from the Subway I had been craving! another new week onwards and downwards peeps! Vx

Well done vicky for avoiding subway. Theresa, never mind, parties are special lol. Keep glugging & you will shrink away
xxx

Where are you all? I'm in on my own and monday is usually munchie night. So far I have had a choc-mint shake & a choc orange bar. That will do me - i'm not giving in tonight! No way hose!

Hi donna!

Just logged on for a quick check, can't have you there on your own! I'm hungry so considering having another shake just to stave it off, beats having something completely off plan!

Keep up the good thoughts, I'm there with you mrs.

Theresa x

Have a glass of water Treas - are you really hungry? What you been up to today after your partying at the weekend?

Hmm, maybe you are right, I'll try the water first and then decide!

I've been at work all day today, been on a training course and then in a meeting, dull dull dull! Very tired too so think it might be an early night for me, especially as there isn't anything on tv worth watching tonight. Very cold but can't imagine i'm in ketosis, will check tomorrow!

What you up to?

Theresa x

Im browsing a few websites & watching hairspray the musical on sky2. I will also be having an early night. I was up at 5am (you dont need to know why lol - a laxative was involved the previous night though!) tmi

Morning all, hope everyone is OK. I'm afraid I let the side down last night, I had water as suggested above, but then caved in and had a mini box of rice crispies. I don't know why when I could have had a lovely mousse or hot choc mint, but I did. TOTM is due next week and this is the only reason I can think of for my increased desire for carbs.

Anyway, yesterday is history, scales only show a 1lb gain which I can move before official weigh in on Friday. I have renewed motivation, weirdly from the Pussycat Dolls. I know that sounds mad, but I was watching them on TV last night, bemoaning that I want to have a figure like that. And then I thought, I can if I just stick to CD!! So there you have it, I have decided to stop moaning and do something about it for a change.

Sorry for the long rambling post, needed to get it down on "paper" so I can look at it when I'm deciding whether I can do this diet or not!!

Hope everyone is having a good CD day, I am 2 pints of water in and a hot choc mint shake down.

Love

Theresa x

Theresa
((())) I struggled 2 weeks ago with totm due - ended up I couldnt get enough of chocolate & sausages (not at the same time lol) I had a 2lb gain that week and then the week after was good all week then went out at the weekend and managed a sts. this week I was good & lost 4lb :)

Think of that image of the pussy cat dolls when you think of deviating from the diet again and remind yourself - you can do this! We all can, especially with a little help from our friends :)

I'm only a cup of coffee down today so off to drink a pint now before breakfast :)

xxxx

where are you all??? What you been up to?

Good luck to those with WI's tomorrow

I have just got back from the gym, am all my water down and been very very good :p

Hi

Hope everyone's getting on okay. Just to let you know I wont be getting weighed this week as my councellor is poorly so have picked up packs and that's all - unfortunately I could'nt get over at any other time this week so will have to wait till next week. Don't really want to try and guess what my loss could've been from my scales so assume I'll put down that I stayed the same??

How's everyone else getting on and when are your weighins this week?

Hi Dax
Thanks for letting us know about WI. Hopefully next week will be an excellent loss for you. I have just had lunch & will have a shake in a couple of hours.
Good luck for this week
xxxx

Hi ladies

Been a little busy today so been flitting on and off the site! I am being good today, just starting on 4th pint of water. So thirsty at the moment, might be the tomato soup that I just had for my lunch!

Have a nice day everyone.

Theresa x

Hi Theresa,
How you doing? Keep glugging
xxx

Morning All,
How are you all doing?
Good luck for your weigh in's today Percy & Vicx.
1 pint down, another on my desk and a tetra in the fridge waiting.

Had porrige for tea last night lol

xxx

Morning all - just popping in to tell you I've lost 2 1/2lbs this week (it's TOTM so I'm please I lost) hopefully will have a bigger loss next week. Good luck guys! Vx

Morning!

I have had yummy porridge this morning, need it too as I am super cold today. 1 pint of water down as well, and just about to go and get my second.

Busy again today, so logging off in a minute, good luck to everyone for weigh ins and just generally having a good day!

Theresa x

Back