Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

hi everyone
hope you are all ok and doing well i have my weigh in tomorrow not looking forward to it as i usually am as i haven't been drinking a lot of water but any loss is a loss and my work trousers are well loose
donna hope all goes well for your anniversary i'm sure it will he wont want to loose a catch like you lol
i've just cooked dinner for OH and i want to eat it it smells delicious so thats why im here posting whilst hes stuffing his face lol hope someone posts some new news to keep me occuppied come on girls im relying on you

I'm still at work!

poor you this late thats why i like getting up to work early i finish by 12 lol
although thats my paid work i then have to come home and do the housework shopping washing and cooking so as you see its so hard to be a working mum lol

Tell me about it! Thats just like me. I get up, do a bit of washing, get me & sam dressed/fed/packed up & out to mums or mil for him then work for me. Work all day then get home, sort Sam (bath bed), then either go to the gym or start doing washing.

Tonight however, I'm getting home, having a bath then sitting down to watch ANTM with a bowl of porrige then Lipstick Jungle with a cuppa :)

Did hubby choke on his tea?

no lol but he did say he enjoyed it and does appreciate me cooking for him well he does after he has stuffed his face half the time he says what have you done all day the house is a mess its not but sometimes im just sick of tidying up all the time after people especially him its like having an extra child like i said before men never grow up lol

You both sound like work horses, poor things. I've rearranged all the furniture in the lounge cos hubby is at work. Cleaned all the skirting boards and made a big pan of vegetable soup for husband to take to work as it's cold. Did all that then had my leak and potato cd. I have been 100% for the first time in a long time, weigh in at 10am tomorrow. Hope the anniversary goes according to plan! We're up to 15 years next year, but have been together since I was just about 17. (41 now) Hopefully we'll make it, but you never know in this world.
Take care and don't work too hard.
Just a bit of advice, my OH once complained that I didn't Iron his shirt very well, he now pays a lady to do all of our ironging, as I refused......Stand your ground and don't let anyone walk all over you, lifes too short!

good mmorning fellow ronnies
hope everyone has a good day today especially donna on your anniversary percy like the way you handled the shirt situation lol i hate ironing shirts too
i also get weighed today feel a little bloated so lets hoe theres a loss
just saw the weather on itv it its not good so getting well wrapped up today lol
take care

Morning, Gail, and the rest of the crew. What time do you get up? always soooo early! weigh in at 10am today, keep your fingers crossed for me, mostly good apart from the bottle of Merlot and a couple of nibbles...Working from home today and have the rest of the week off. I wil post my results today but after tomorrow you may not hear from me until Monday as I 'm away in North Wales for my sisters wedding. Got a lovely dress, black with white dots and a very nice hat! Have a good day.

Morning you two (and everyone else)
Good luck with WI's.
Hubby forgot our anniversary - totally. I'm expecting a big bunch of flowers & a card when I get home at least!
Busy at work today but can't wait for your results. Your both doing really well!
xxx

Husbands, who'd have them. I once bought mine after we'd already been married 7 years a wedding ring as we couldn't afford one when we did get hitched. I got "it's not today is it?"
Anyway Happy Anniversary.
Managed to shed another 3lb. Now got less to lose than I have lost, past the half way mark. 12st 3lb, hopefullt be under 12 next week, wedding permitting......
Have a good day.

Hey that's great Percy, well done! And enjoy your weekend, hope it's a lovelly day for the wedding.

Kippaxmum - I have to confess that the other night at a committee meeting I arranged the next meeting for my first wedding anniversay in November - completely forgetting untill I went to put it in my diary later! How embarrasing!! We've been together 16 years and I think it's taking me a while to remember that we're actually married now, lol!

Thank Dax, really looking forward to getting away for a couple of days and dressing up...Take care

Well Done Percy! 3lb is great. I'm sure you'll beat the 12st barrier next week. I did it this week :)

Dax, never mind, it will take some getting used to lol. nice to see you btw

Gail, how have you got on?

Thanks Donna, I hope so and well done to you too! Just wish my big fat belly was a bit less big and fat......Hubby said he'll treat me to have that done if it's necessary so fingers crossed that it won't be!

I was looking at some pictures yesterday of tummy tucks. I thought to myself, that looks like me. I'm hoping that with time the skin will shrink back - I dont think I could go for surgery. Gonna get this months pictures done at the weekend & post them up. Not sure if you can see a difference...

hey everybody
well i lost 3lb too this week but a long way off the 12's yet lol
maybe i forgot to tell you my story but i had a tummy tuck when i lost my weight previously but hey thats another story!
sorry your hubby forgot your anniversary donna but i bet he makes it up to you tonight
hope you enjoy the wedding percy and as for dax forgetting your anniversary too tut tut looks like you're losing brain cells as well as lbs lol
i'm going to measure myself later so will add them to signature aswell
remember we can do this just keep drinking that damned water lol

Well done Gail I'd rather not go through surgery, might take up excerise soon. I do go for lots of walks, but need to do more. Might get my roller skates back out and dust them off!

now i know your mad getting out roller skates in this weather god you could be blown away for ever lol

i know ine thing for sure, at 41 I should know better and my legs will ache. Still you don't get the chance to skate down the prom very often at my age! 10 things to do before you die and all that.

he he you are so funny
i dont think skating down the prom is on my list maybe when i lose more weight that might change lol
on the plus side i have swam with dolphins and turtles and been on the hulk a rollercoaster at disneyland!!!!i hate fast rides but was dragged on by OH and kids 2 years ago and i'm 44 now!!!

Back