Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

HI everyone - sounds like everyone's getting on okay so well done and pats on the back all round.

Got weighed today and lost 2lbs. Had really been hoping for more but at least it was a loss. Am hoping that my getting back on the wagon will maybe show up more next week as it hasn't this week - don't want to complain, but was a bit dissappointed.

Has anyone tried the strawberry tetra? Just wondered what they are like. I like the choc shakes but can't stand the choc tetra so bit cautious about getting some of them.

See you all later.

hi
congratulations on your loss i'm sure it will show more next week
i've tried the strawberry tetras i find if you put the in the freezer overnight then take out in the morning so when you have it is cold and thick i like them because they are convenient when out and about give one a try everyone has different tastes

Evening All,

Nice to see you Dax, well done on 2lb loss, thats great! Gail, well done for getting through today.

I have just got back from the gym, and about to have porrige for tea then bed! I'm knackered!

This sore throat has come out as a cold today :-( I'll survive though.

Going out with work for lunch tomorrow so will stick to my chicken & lettuce again - like I did last month.

Whats everyone else up to?
xxx

Well done Dax, 2lb is 4 packets of butter! I've had a sh** day but it can only get better..Soon be bed time, but the headache I have won't go away. It's not the CD it's the stress my hubby is causing me over this wedding. I was supposed to go to Wales tonight with my youngest, then Hubby was travelling up Friday after work, but oh no, he's changed his mind and becuase he's the boss so now we're all leaving sometime on Friday to suit his highness!
Sorry to go on....

Oh dear Percy - your DH sounds horribly like mine! Patience, patience and a lot of counting to 10.... You'll have a great weekend though, so look forward to it and enjoy it. Hope your headache gets better after some sleep as well.

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow as well Kippaxmum, enjoy your lunch out. I'm lunching out myself tomorrow aswell as it's my mums birthday so my sister and I are taking her out for lunch. It's times like this I find really hard, but hopefully I'll stay on the straight and narrow!

We've all done well this week, I think we make a great team - and I'm definately finding it a great support to come on here and find you guys being so supportive all the time, thanks everyone.

Thanks Dax. I was too cross to sleep so I've ironed for 2 hours. I would normally have reached for a bottle of red, but drank another 2 pints of H2O instead. 3 whole days and I didn't let the old git get to me too much. Mind you I'm glad he was at work tonight so it didn't turn into a big row...
Ho hum said piglet as she so often does!
Off to bed now, night/.

why is it that most men are prats!!!!!!
i guess we'll never know the answer to that one lol
anyway looks like we are all in the same situation so we just will have to get used to it i've been with my OH nearly 16 yrs and i should be used to it by now. I'm fighting food and him he doesnt like slim women so when i said i would be happy to get to a size 12 he said that would be too thin now when was this diet ever about him lol
hope we all have a good day tomorrow cant believe i've completed 37 days today
good night to all my fellow ronnies

weel its another good morning to you all off to work soon so just wanted to remind everyone we can do this

Thanks Gail your a star. He did txt me last night late on and apologised. I guess if he's up at 2am we all are! Still it saves having an argument today!
Still in the right frame of mind for getting through day 4 100%........Yipeeee. What is it my sister always said " Don't let the bas**rds grind you down!" She has a point.
Have a good one, it's my day off yipppeeee

lucky you do you have anything nice planned

Nice, oh yes. I've cleaned the windows in the lounge and little lounge. Cleaned out the inside of the car. Going out in a mo to get my hair cut and buy a wedding present. Then I might come home and go back to bed! All that and it's only 9.30am. I was supposed to wake up in North Wales so am trying to take my mind of it......Enjoy your day

hi just got back from work and just had my nails done so i feel good maybe you could come to london to do my windows and clean my car that would definately take your mind off things lol
at least when you get back youll have a nice clean house hope you have a good time at the wedding try to be as good as you can dont want to spoil what youve done this week!
take care

Afternoon all,
Percy, enjoy your wedding.
Gail, have fun whatever your doing
Dax, nice to see you around!
I have been stuck in a team meeting this morning. Been good-ish on the diet (had a pastry thing but didnt really enjoy it - wont bother in future) Were not going out for lunch now so can concentrate on getting back into ketosis 100% from now! Think were going out next week instead...
Whats the weather like where you are? Its glorious sunshine in North Leeds! Beautiful day. Shame I'm full of the lurgy!
xxxx

hi donna i'm doing well had 1 soup already and over 2 ltres of water not really doing much today might go to bingo so wish me luck

Hi peeps, STS the same I'm afraid. Actually this is a minor miracle given what I hoofed in at the weekend! How is everyone else today? I'm up to my eyes in my new business stuff whilst working full time. Luckily I won't have time to think about food let alone eat it! Vx

Whoops! Forgot to say well done Dax!! Vxx

STS is good Vicky, its better than a gain! I'm hoping for STS this week (hoping!)
xxx

STS is good better than gaining. My Hubby has said I need to eat all day Saturday to line the stomach for my marathon drinking session. Luckily for me, I've just finished loading the car and shakes/soup/blender etc are all packed. Luckily for me I love to dance, so that'll keep me off the champers, (well perhaps not) but I'll dance it off, and of course skating down the prom on Sunday will do me the world of good. There's 8 of us taking skates now, can't wait.
Signing out probably until Sunday night...Have a lovely weekend

Vicx, STS is good - better than putting on and means you're still in control.

I confess to letting myself down today - as I said was taking my mum out to lunch for her birthday today and it all went rather pear shaped (so much for good intentions!!). So back to square one again tomorrow and try and get myself back into ketosis again - and was feeling sooooo pleased with myself earlier in the week. Hoping it wont take too long and hoping that I've not done too much damage!

Beautiful day here today and looking good for next few days. Got a very busy week or so coming up so am hoping that will make me feel focussed.

Good luck everyone.

Back