Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Thanks Dax, and you need lunch with your Mum, especially on her birthday....After the wedding I've no more excuses until Christmas, so as soon as the weekend is over and done with, head done, trainers on and going for it! I've just noticed, we've got about the same to lose......Wonder who'll get there first? Also so has Kippaxmum, what about the rest of you, how much to go?

Good point Percy - even better that we're all on this team so can support each other big time, be great if we all get to the same stages at the same time!

We're going away for a week shortly which is going to proove a huge sticky point for me, but other than that, as you say head down and will be getting on with it. Back on track again now and hope to stay that way untill holiday. Probably have a break then but don't want to go mad so will take cd with me and play it by ear. If I can come back staying the same I'll be more than happy!

So, here we go Purple Ronnies, let's get this diet sorted once and for all!!!!!

hi all
back from bingo didnt win wanted 1 for £500 god that wouldve come in handy
having a good day today just going to have pack number 2!!thats mean i can a hot chocolate and a bar together oh heaven!!!!!!!
hope everyone has a good weekend

Evening all,

Just back from swimming 30 lengths in about 20 minutes - quite pleased with myself :)

Have been 'good' today but will be even better tomorrow. No distractions now for a few weeks - I will get to 11 stone for my birthday!

Dax, sounds like you had a good day with your mum and Percy - enjoy the wedding!

gail, shame about not winning at the bingo, perhaps next time!

Looks like we have a super challenge within the team to see who can lose the most the quickest! Funny that we have similar amounts to lose. We still need another team member that is going to weigh weekly and post! Anyone seen anybody?

Right, off for a drink (H2O) of course. Just put some piccys up on another thread...

xxx

love your photos!!!
remember what we talked about the other night well i now know why they think the way they do!! you have changed physically sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!

good morning
well done donna on doing all that swimming you are so good i just cannot drag myswlf to the swimming baths yet lol too cold
on a plus side today thought i'd try a pair of sports trousers ive had for ages but was always too small well today they fit yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am no longer XXL i am now XL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so everyone have a good day speak later when i get back from work
take care
we can do this

Well done on just being XL lol. you will soon shrink more than you could have imagined. Did you have a look at my wedding photos? Totally different woman lol.x

Hi all, ergh I just can't get back to it this week. Damn hormones! (We that's what I'm blaming and sticking to it) I've not eaten anything particurly nice either...and strangely nothing that I had been craving whilst in Ketosis. I have to get back into the swing of things from tomorrow. otherwise I'll end up where i started and I've put in too much bloomin hard work to do that. 100% from tomorrow - who's with me?????????/

Week 6 Results

*drum roll please*

Afternoon all,
Here are our week 6 results:

Kippaxmum (me) 7lb loss 4.02% :D
Percy (Mandy) 3lb loss 1.74% :p
Gailt (Gail) 3lb loss 1.28% :)
Dax 2lb loss 1.02% :)
Vicx (Vicky) STS 0%

Overall we have lost 15lb this week and 1.56%. So far, we have lost between us a staggering 71.25lb in 6 weeks and we are even a team member down!!!

A very large pat on the back to us all I think.

Well done & keep it up!

donna
i was totally shocked i would have walked past you in the street weel i would have done if i was up there still lol you look amazing and your little un is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! must take after his mum lol
Vicky come on get your head round it i'm with you tomorrow and everyday in the future ti we get rid off this weight you can do it i know you can lol
hi to everyone else do we have a new member yet?

wow just saw results we are soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!! come on we can do this

Ooh forgot to say (well, did post but it looks to have been eaten!)
Vicky, I'm with you 100% - lets do this!

donna
i was totally shocked i would have walked past you in the street

Gail, only last week my grandma said this to me!

honestly you look amazing

Thanks hun - wait till you see me all dressed up in a few weeks.

I bought some more new jeans last week (2 weeks after the others!) and can already pull them down without undoing them! aaargh!

Those results are amazing! well done losers!! hehe
right I'm defo back on tomorrow!! got 4 pesky pounds to go before I'm in the 12's - never thought i'd see 13 again so I know I can do it. Onward and downward people! Vxx

Kippaxmum - forgot to say you are looking fabby hunn - keep going! Great Bra BTW....do you mind me asking where you got it (since losing and gaining I can't seem to find a good bra anywhere! I'll do anything to avoid spaniels ears! LOL

Um.... this one is a Lepel one. I got it in a local bra shop but you can buy Lepel in Debenhams (I have seen them in there)

I have found that the chest & shoulder exercises in the gym combined with getting myself measured every now & again has worked wonders. I had spaniel ears before losing weight! They are soooooooo much better now :) I like my boobies :)))

Back