Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Ok, sentimental message alert!!!:boohoo:

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to all my fellow team mates - I really have felt so much better on this diet since we've got our team underway. It definately helps me to feel more determined and less "alone" on my journey:thankyou:

Dax your quite right, the last people I want to let down on weigh day is you lot! Chins up, and soon only 1 chin each......hee hee! I love it, I'm looking forward to weigh day this week. I love dancing, but there's nowhere in this one horse town to go....will just have to turn the living room into a dance floor.....Good night all.

good morning fellow ronnies lets hope the scales are generous to me today lol
hope you all have a good day
remember together we can conquer the world well lose weight anyway lol

Go for it Gail, I'd hate to see your row of Tiggers interupted! I'm even looking forward to weigh in, I haven't put any on over my indulgent weekend and think I've lost 3 again, but will know at 10am tomorrow. Busy day today, an appointment up in Leeds, saves me sitting at home working though. Have a good one everyone.
Well done Donna for not eating that Pumkin pie.....as i said last night, pumkins are for Halloween and sitting on the doorstep.
Go girls

Morning All,

Good luck with WI's. Bigbird, the week runs Thursday to Thursday so your first 'official' weigh in will count towards next week iykwim. Your 'unofficial' weigh at the weekend is for this week.

Sentimental or what Dax?! Too right though. Its the thought of letting the team down that made me pour the soup down the sink & put the pie in the bin. the dog got the cream though :)

Come on girlies, we can do this!

Good luck with Wi's today and remember - glug glug glug!
xxxx

I've had a hot chocolate so far and no water. I've got to drive to Leeds and back and am fed up stopping in Fields for a quick w**. If only service stations were better placed. I'll drink most of my water tonight but am going to take some soup with me just in case. My appt is at 1.30pm and it's about a 2 hour drive,might leave now and pop to Harrogate first there's an exhibition on and I might go and have a look....Good luck everyone..

Hi Percy, I'm not far from where your going today! I work in Wetherby & its only a few miles from Harrogate.
Have a nice drive up
xx

Morning all

Good luck with your WI today Gail. Sure it'll be a good one. And to you for tomorrow Percy - I love the feeling of actually looking forward to a WI!

And well done Kippaxmum for putting the pie in the bin and the soup in the sink - bet the dog was happy with the cream though, lol!!

Just got home from helping in school, now going to walk the dogs before collecting my daughter after lunch. Very, very busy week this week so hopefully no time to think of food. 1 shake down and 1ltr of water so far, off for some more exciting water now!

See you all later!

1 shake, 3 glasses of water (about 1.2 litres) and 2 cups of coffee so far. Cold cold cold today!

Enjoy your walk Dax - and yes, the dog was ecstatic with the cream ;-)

hi everyone
my weigh in today was good another 3.5lb off totalling 30.5lb in 6 weeks well chuffed with that!!!!!!!!!!!
hope everyone else is having a good day
percy fingers be careful no cows are watching you lol
donna well done for yesterday it was someones birthday at work and they brought in a huge and i mean huge chocolate cake had a sniff but that was all lol looking forward to my chicken dinner this evening though i too think of you lot when i want to cheat and the feeling soon goes away as now im not just letting myself down but you lot too argghhhhhhhhhhh only joking coping fine at the moment
hurry up and post its that that keeps me going take care have a good day

Well done with WI! thats brilliant!

Where are you all?

i m here just cooking dinner for family steak tonight well for them anyway i am having chicken and lettuce!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm cant wait
how has your day gone mine was quite uneventful really

busy busy busy. got my late night at work. Stuck to SS 100% for 2 days now. Still glugging. Enjoy your tea :)

I'm back, well done Gail that's fab, keep going. I had my 2nd milkshake which I made near Albion St, in Leeds city centre. Been 100% all day and just catching up with my email and having a black coffee. You'll all be delighted to hear, I avoided fields altogether today even though I managed a litre of water, I left my bag in the car at the services when I went to the loo so all is well. Other half had left for work when I got in, please to say I made them chicken chasseur this morning before I went out and it's cooked nicely in the slow cooker. James will be back from basket ball soon, he can eat the other half and I shall look forward to my soup a bit later.
Keep going girlies

whats late what time do you finish?

I work late till 8pm on a Tuesday and I start at 12 on a Monday for it :) Bit of a drag sometimes but it pays the wages. and I got a good bonus this month so makes it worthwhile. Chicken chasseur sounds yummy :)

Hi everyone - congratualtions Gail fantastic result. Percy at least you can go in a filed my balance mean i usually pee on my feet !!! hi Donna sorry to hear your stuck there till 8pm, just think of the money, and all the small things yu can buy :0)hi Dax X

It smelt very nice, James has had his now and is eating Jammie dodgers. There was enough left for me to bag the rest for the freezer....I've done that quickly. As for the jammie dodgers, you can keep them....I've treated myself to a bottle of.............................wait for it...............

Highland spring sparkling water......what a treat.

Back