Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Morning Gail and the rest of you. Working from home today but would love to go back to bed instead....no chance of that happening
Have a good one

Good morning! WI today - I lost 2 3/4 pounds this week. A blooming miracle considering TOTM and the stuff I have chomped on this week! Onward and downward - want to lose another stone before I go to NY on the 26th November. It'll be tight but fingers crossed! Hope everyone has a fab day!
Vx

Morning All,
Can't wait for the fancy dress now... dead excited. My friend is sending me some burlesque rara skirts. Need to get some fishnets & lacy gloves & make a hat of some sort. Also need to dig my wig out & get it brushed & shiny - any tips?

Anyway, Have been excellent this week so hoping to see it appear on the scales. Am a shake down & got a glass of water here. You are all doing fantastic this week.

Dax, have you weighed in yet & have I missed it?

Good luck for today gals & glug glug glug!

xxx

Well done Vicx, I was thinking how lucky I was aswell considering the wedding an all.
Shiny wigs, not ever had one except an afro I wore to a Lionel Richie concert, and that was just tight curls!

Morning everyone

Well done Vicx, that's great news! And I'm dead jealous about New York - I love that place, it's just fantasic and we had such a good time there. Have you been before?

Kippax - my weigh in is on Friday this week as it was the only time my CD lady and me could actually fit in between us! Sorry, did mention it a while ago but think it probably got lost a few pages back. I'm also away then for a week or so (not sure when we'll be back at mo as may call in and stay at my parents for a few days as it'll be half term by then) so wont have a weight next week, although I guess tomorrows will count as that? And possibly not the week after as could still be away. Sorry everyone as that messes the team about a bit but that's it then untill Christmas for me then - weekly weighs and regular losses!!!!!! I'm feeling very determined again, yahoo!

Oh yes I remember you saying. I'll hold off posting the results until tomorrow then and we will class your tomorrow WI as this weeks result.

Afternoon all, had to go to Berkshire after all but just got back and have had a good day. Made my 2nd milkshake in McDonalds car park, with their water and drank it from one of their cups with their ice.....Good job I only had a couple of £'s with me, or I may have been very tempted.
Keep going you lot.

Lol at using Maccy d's water & ice - nice one. Do you have a mixer then for when your out?

I thought it was a good idea. I have a Morphy Richards rechargeable hand blender called "Go Cordless" The charge lasts a week and it's fantastic I can't eat shakes or soup with lumps in. I got it off the morphy richards website and it was about £19. Had it 2 years.

That sounds brilliant! Nice one. Right, off home from work now & to the gym & swimming tonight.
Speak later all
xx

hi
was having a bad day today til i went to try some old clothes on that i couldnt get on before i started cd and yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they fit lol mood changed instantly
just waiting for my grandson to come we are having him this weekend missed him last weekend what with georgias friends being over hes a handful but i love him to bits
donna you are sooooooooooooo good gym and swimming you put me to shame but i am definatley going to start going next week so beware i am a fish in water(might look like a whale though lol)but not for long i did my measurements and i am astonished at the amount of inches i have lost i will post them this weekend percy you make me laugh in a maccys cup you are doing so well keep it up vicky congrats on your losses this week big bird hope you are doing ok and dax make sure you are behaving yourself lol
well off to have my dinner now lol baked fish(cod) with brocilli and cauliflower yummy!!!!!!
c

I might have a chicken and mushroom soup. If only I was allowed that big chunck of bread to go with it...ho hum, another day

THanks guys. This is my third visit to NY! My SIL is out there at the moment so have free digs! We are going for thanks giving, really looking forward to the experience Vx

Hi everyone - Sorry i dont get a chance to say hi during the day, i work for a bank so no internet allowed sadly :0( Donna go you just make sure hubby understands its for the party only !!! you dont want to start anything ha ha.....Percey think that is great and a cordless blender wow you learn something everyday may have to take a look at that. vicx well done on the weight loss.Gail enjoy your grandson as for the exercise know how you feel the pool will be there tomorrow though...Hi Dax.
Meal last night was really nice to catch up still finding my feet with the social bit as i find that all my things are planned around food !!! But it went really well had a bit of chicken and salad and a nice cuppa, no pudding was not even tempted.Pat on the back for me :0) Know ust tomorrow to go and i WI on Saturday, fingers X feeling a bit lumpy this week for some reason ?

Evening all, and well done you lot. Just finished my 4th pint of water since I got home earlier today. My youngest son (14) disappeared, waltzed in at 7.30pm (it's not the time that's the problem, just pitch black and not answering his phone) and announced he'd been into the big city on the bus with his mates for a lark.....no note, no phone calls. Still i guess lifes too short to listen to your mum all the time.
Chat tomorrow, good night and sleep tight, don't let the chocky muffins bite!

kids hey percy i have a 14 yr old son who thinks hes a man mind you he is over 6 ft and size 11 shoes!!!! but hes still only a boy to me i guess we'll always worry about our kids
hey donna you back from the gym yet how did it go?
well i guess i'd better log off and sort out the house hope to hear from you in the morning i wish i could bite the muffins lol
nighty night

hi my fellow ronnies and a good morning to you all
feeling good wearing trousers for work i couldnt get past my a**e before i started cd so well happy only tried them on as i felt fed up yesterday!!!!!!
hope you all have a good day

Oh don't feel fed up..look how well your doing. My 14 yr old (James) is 5ft4" size 9 feet and usually looks after his mom a treat. The other one is 21 and 6ft called Shaun, he's in the RAF, but he did call last night and asked if he could come home for the weekend for my special chicken wings and home made pizza...Like he has to ask, doors always open for that one....
Slipped last night I'm afraid. When James went to bed (Hub on nights) I had a lovey bath, felt so relaxed came downstairs again instead of climbing into bed and had 2 choc bickies and 3 bottles of Stella.....Still I'm going speed walking with the neighbour and her dog at 7.30 so will try and work that off.
Sorry

Morning all,
Busy busy busy thats what I like to see. Yes, I went to the gym & did a bit of interval training on the cross trainer for 12 minutes, 10 minutes on the treadmill & 10 minutes on the bike - followed by a few sit ups and 20 lengths of the pool :-o All on Sole Source pmsl. Whoops. Feeling a bit jelly legged today so will go easy tonight.

What y'all up to today? I'm in the office on my own so gonna get caught up on a load of things. (admin stuff) and glug glug glug. Had a hot strawberry shake and got a glass of water & cup of coffee on my desk. I try to have 3 glasses of water (approx 450ml each) to every cup of coffee.... Spaces things out.

Right, I'm rambling now
Speak later
xxxx

Back