Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Have a nice holiday
xxx

Week 6 results

Well, the results are in (just spent 1/2 an hour doing them as I left the spreadsheet at work so hope they are correct)

Me - STS 0%
Percy - -5lb 2.95%
Bird - -3lb 1.29%
Gail - -3.5lb 1.50%
Dax - -1lb 0.52%
Vicky - -2.7lb 1.47%

Overall, this week we have lost another 15.25lb and 1.29%. To date we have lost a staggering 86.5 pounds of FAT and an incredible 6.97% overall!

Well done teamies! Off to post the results on the result thread.
xxx

hi everybody
sorry not posted today been so busy what with work and grandson
hope all is well dax congratulations on your loss
donna dont even think about leaving us what i just find a new friend and you want to leave because your going to be doing a different diet we are all losing weight so we are all in this together YOU ARE STAYING!!!!!!!!

Afternoon Team - not around today just a quick update WI this morning only lost 1lb :0( Seems to be a bit of a cycle so hoping to lose big time next week.could have cried only needed 2lb more to make my 3 stone.Oh well onwards and downwards fingers X. Out at a works do tonight, its a chinese so hopefully i should be ok'ish, then thats it until i go to Jersey.Lucky for me i dont drink its just the food i need to keep a close eye on.

Will be back on here again Monday am staying away with Family in London so please dont think i have disappeared.
Donna just to let yu know i have managed to get a weekly WI every Saturday from now on :0) - Have a great weekend ladies will catch you all Monday XxX

hey big bird if you're still there where in london do you stay i live in north london near finsbury park
and a good afternoon to everyone else lol
i have just finished football training with the girls and to be honerst i am knackered i think i may take a nap just like my grandson does lol
hope eveyone has a nice weekend

Afternoon ladies, had a lovely 6 pints and a chinese last night,,,oooopppsss, been to the allotment and am now making shepherds pie and leek and potato soup. Back on track today, had thurs and fri off instead of fri and sat but ho hum.
Keep going you lot....

percy what are you loke strange how we struggle with water but booze just seems to slide down lol not really a drinker anymore but in my younger day i could down 6-10 pints a night only having wednesdays off to sleep lol so i do know how easy it slides down as for the chinese god girl i could kill for a chinese please please tell me what you had then i can pretend i ate it too hehe
i guess nobody really has time to post over the weekend what with the family and other committments but i hope you are having a good weekend

Evening All,

This is the first chance I have had to sit down other than when I'm in the car! Hubby is bathing lo & I have just finished washing up - the dog is about to jump in the bath now! We baked butterfly buns this afternoon - spent this morning at the market stocking up on fruit & veg for WW.

Back shortly - wont be long
xxx

Morning, had meal B for 2 from the chinese, but only had the starters and put the main meal in the freezer for another day.....it's Sunday and I'm going for a long walk with OH.....went to the allotment yesterday and did some digging, made loads of leek and potato soup for the freezer and 3 cottage pies...such a good girl that I am.
Not doing alot today, family is home so cooking roast chicken later with some more of those lovely leeks....have a good one.

hey everyone
been so busy today with the kids and grandson a bit of a windy day but had a great day at finsbury park kicking the leaves lol
had a good week really maybe ate a little too much protein for SS+ but at least im learning to control my eating again i get weighed on tuesday so lets hope the scales are good to me this week
hope everyone has had a good weekend lets hope we all have a good week!
Remember we can do this!!!!!!!

good morning everyone
hope you all have a good day weather looks awful here today think ill get blown to work lol

Good morning lovely peeps! Well I'm (sort of) glad to be back at work for a rest! I had Friday off and spent it decluttering a friends house from 9-6 (there was a lot!) Then Saturday I pottered round the house then went to Ikea to get some chairs and bits for the new business and then went to Cardiff to collect my couch!! Phew! Sunday was catching up with bits and pieces and shopping then I had to sit and make up the little boxes from Ikea - boy do my fingers hurt! So all in all a great weekend. I'm just waiting on my insurance then I can really get going with clients!!! I have also submitted an application to become a Cambridge Counsellor. I've mulled it over a long time and have decided I would like to help others lose weight too. Since the age of 10 or 11 I have had an issue with my weight and so I know I have the understanding of what it feels to be overweight, the daunting prospect of losing weight and how difficult it is to keep it off. It's a win win for me as I really want to change my career and this will hopefully open up new doors in the world of diet, nutrition and fitness. Hopefully I should get a call back this week - fingers crossed!! How is everyone else today??

Vxx

Morning, sounds like you've all been very busy..It's freezing here and very windy today. Back to 100 % this morning, been a very naughty girl over the weekend with food and drink, but mostly drink, think I need councelling for that one. can't seem to wake up properly and am desperate to go back to bed, but can't.
Have a good day all of you.

Morning All,
Not deserted you. I went to my CDC yesterday & said that I was switching to WW - she was fine about it (I felt dead guilty but ready) Tonight is my first WI so will post my result then. By my CDC scales I had put on 1lb (that was probably the fish at lunch & chicken kebab on Friday followed by the lunch I had before wi lol)

Stocked up on Fruit & veg. Had toast for breakfast, have got salad & cottage cheese & muller light for lunch... not sure whats for tea lol. Seems funny having to make food after all this time!

Hope your all doing well.

xxxx

I hate cottage cheese, reminds me of baby sick.....Sorry but it really does. Back to my lovely milkshakes today. Can't seem to get warm mind you. I've got to pop out to Boston this afternoon so will put the heating on full blast in the car.
Have a good one

I never used to like cottage cheese but its cheap & nutritious pmsl, will do me fine. Its amazing what you learn to like but yes, it is like baby sick lol
Have a nice trip out
xxxx

I'm back now. Having a good day so far, the weather is awful, wind, rain and cold....putting the heating on and going to have my soup..I seem to remember cottage cheese with pineapple in which was ok, but that was as far as it went.
Anyone got anything exciting happening this week? I was supposed to be going to Eygpt tomorrow but with the collapse of Excel that all got cancelled. Still waiting to get my money back but it will come.
Chat later

hi
good mornng everyone
well had a bad day yesterday ate far to much chicken and also had spotting and i havent had a period for 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i have the coil fitted so no periods but yesterday was bad bloated so much and the cramps were so bad i'd forgotten how bad they were i still feel bloated this morning and its weigh day today also have bad wind and i mean bad wind i dont know how ill cope at work lol
anyway thats no food for me for another 5 week lets hope i can get back on it
hope you all have a good day lets hope mine is better

Morning Gail, you can do it. I had my coil removed yesterday (only had it for 2 weeks) covered in spots and at 41 don't need that. Anyway it's gone now and I feel much better. Hope the weigh in goes ok and the bloating disappears soon enough. You'll have to find out from your cdc why that's happened. have a good one

i already know why unfortunately as the female hormone (spelling) is stored in fat cells when they are used up it releases back into body therefore more periods!!!!! i still feel sh*tty i even measured my waist and it has grown by 2.5 inches OMG i feel fat lol good job i know why but hey weigh in not to bad lost 2lb this week and that was with doing SS+ back to ss only but want to eat already

Back