Team 13- Amanda71, Skinnylala, Pretika, Prettyfromtheback, Shrinkle + GlitterBabe

Amanda71

Silver Member
Our official thread!
First two jobs- to nominate a leader and sort out a name :)
I thought 'Shape Shifters' or 'The Latecomers'. Has anyone any other suggestions?

Morning All - Hope you are all well. I like the Shape shifters..its cool. What is involved in being a leader. I am happy to put the numbers together if you want ( I am an accountant) However I can only spend around an hour during the day and an hour in the evening on the site? happy to help with bits!!

morning all, shape shifters sounds good, anyone can be a leader except me, so what do we need to do, am restarting today

Thanks Becky :)

An accountant for the figures-sounds like a plan to me :)

Is everyone happy for Pretika to be our leader?

I think it would just be a case of everyone sending you their figures(in a private message) and you working out their percentage loss and sending it on(to Irene H, I think). Think all figures have to be in by Thursday evening so we'd need to give them to you by Wednesday night/Thursday morning at the latest. How does that sound? I'm sure someone will let us know if that's wrong! lol

Is everyone happy with 'Shape Shifters' for our team name, then?
Will wait for Prettyfromtheback, Shrinkle and GlitterBabe to see it and let us know what they think :)

As for what we do, support and motivate each other to keep on track and achieve our goals along they way :D
We can use this thread for now :D

Hope you're all having a good day. Just sorting out my son's tea and then we're off for his swimming lesson. Hopefully I'll be able to pop back on in a few hours before the old grump gets home lol

Hi all - I am happy to do the numbers I will contact Irene H and confirm what needs to be done. As far as being a leader I think we should all be joint leaders!! -
Ok I am signing off for now - I have to pick the kids up and then feed them. I have my first weigh in at 7:30 - you guys will be the first to know!! Wish me luck!!

P

I can only get on during in the day at weekends(providing husband isn't looking over my shoulder!)
Same applies to evenings really so it all depends what shift he does! :)

So that's 4 votes for Shape Shifters. Will just wait for the others to see it before we change the thread name or start an proper one :)

Hi all Irene has mailed me. I need all your info by Tomorrow evening. Ill drop you a not later to let you know what I need...

Anyways Just got back from my first weigh in....and 5lbs in my first week and 3.5 Inchs off my waist. I am sooo happy!.... Come on team 13 - Shape shifters ....

Oh-well done Pretika! I think Shapeshifters is good- and lets hope that number 13 will be lucky for some not t'other way around!
What info do we need to send to Pretika by when ( am I being thick?)

And how is everyone feeling. I really am wee-ing A LOT!!
That's got to be a good thing doesn't it?!

Thank you for the good wishes, GlitterBabe :)

Hi Shrinkle,
Irene says we need previous week's weight, current weight and weight lost so we can work out a percentage lost. (number of lbs lost divided by the week before's weight multiplied by 100)

Have a good evening all :D

Afternoon all :)
How's everyone doing today?
Off for my weigh in at 6pm. Don't feel as though I've lost that much so I'll be happy with anything(and ecstatic with 3lbs of more :) )

Don't forget to send all your results to Pretika tonight :)

Back