Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Hi All, on day 4 and am starting to get those horrible 'I want to eat' feelings, not going to though.
I am going out later so that should help to keep my mind off eating!
I tried a strawberry tetra yesturday and didn't like it. Found it very artificial tasting. Will stick to the chocolate ones from now on.

Well done you for staying strong. You can do it! :)
I've never tried a tetra. I like the cappuccino and chocolate shakes hot with extra water. They're the only ones I have(I add extra coffee to my cappuccino ones two!)
Enjoy your evening out :)

Hi all I am on day 10 - doing ok but the I am starting to miss food...
But I am going to try and be strong!!!

Hope you all are having a good day!!

Pretika

Good morning :D

Wishing you all a happy and successful weekend. My first shake is down and so is half a litre of water :)

Keep glugging! :D

Where are you all this weekend? Out enjoying the weather?! Has been lovely, warm and sunny here in the South East :)
Have drunk 2 shakes and 1.5 litres so far :)
Off out in a minute to deliver 80 Avon brochures so that should burn a few extra calories lol :)
Hope you're all having a great weekend :D

HI All. I hope that you are all well. Wasn't it a lovely weekend.... We had a bbq at home and i have to admit to you guys that I had a small piece of chicken breast....i know I know i slipped..I felt so guilty afterwards....I did do a test this morning and I am still in ketosis, so hopefully I have not done too much damage... I am determined not to cheat again...!!

hi guys, well have totally messed up ate fri night then sat and all day yest and today again, i just cant do it this time, its too hard,,, dont know what to do

That was a sensible choice Pretika :)

Ah, Skinnylala, sorry you're having such a hard time of it :( Why don't you try one of the higher plans and work you way down them? There are always other options, don't beat yourself up about it :) There is a sticky at the top that says something along the lines of 'stepping your way to sole source'. Give that a read. You can always take a bit longer to do the steps. Whatever you think you can manage :)

Hi All. I hope that you are well. Skinnylala Amanda is right maybe try working your way down to SS with the other plans. SS is really restrictive so dont beat yourself up about it you are on the plan which in itself is a great thing. Have a think we will support you in any plan. Love P

I have my 2nd weigh in Tonight. I am a little nervous as I did slip over the weekend - but I am sure that I have not gained!

Do you guys stop drinking water at a certain time before your WI? Does is make a difference?

Will keep you posted.

good luck pretika for tonight, and thanks to u and amanda for ur advice, ok got weigh in thur so doing ss for 3 days and c how i get on if i cant do these 3 days then will do a higher plan,u r all brilliant support, thanks again and good luck everyone, i hope i dont let the team down

Well done Skinnylala for dusting yourself off and getting back on that horse! You can do it :)
Good luck for your weigh in later Pretika. I'm sure you'll ahve done brilliantly :)
I just drink and have my shakes as normal. Otherwise you would have to restricted yourself for every weigh in and I'd rather not! lol :D

well i have nearly gotten through day one today just had 3rd shake and think if i starved before i go bed will have another one so lets hope can do it this time, thanks guys ur all brill

oh my god amanda its torture so hard will go bed about ten, i am not a good sleeper so no point going earlier, oh lord how will i cope

Hi All
I have a confession, I went away for the weekend with all good intentions of sticking to the plan but unfortunately it didn't happen.
I also ate Sat, Sun and Monday so you are not alone Skinnylala!
I am back on it today and I have had my weigh in and I have lost 1lb, rubbish I know but at least a loss.
Will try harder this week!!!!!!!!!! (not going away so should be easier, although it is my daughters birthday on Saturday) I'm doomed!! lol

A 1lb loss is better than nothing and it isn't a gain, so well done! :D
I lost nothing last week so you beat me lol ;)
Stay strong for this week :)

Back