Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

yes it sure is, am so excited about getting this weight off now even if slower than ss more chance to keep it off then

by the way amanda your weight loss has been fantastic, omg u must feel brill with urself well done keep it up

You never know, a couple of weeks of 810 and you might feel stronger and want to move to ss+ :)
A plan is a plan and you will still lose no matter which one :)

Hi Ladies, Hope you are all well. Skinnylala weldone for your weight loss. I am glad that are now happier with your new plan.

I am on Day 16 of SS. I must admit I am starting to miss the "social"side of eating...but hey its only for a few weeks

oh well done pretika, how on earth u sticking it for 16 days,most i ever did was 9 days in a row, god just couldnt do it this time but anyway as long as i am on some plan and any loss is better than nothing as long as weight keeps coming off, well done 2 u all

by the way amanda your weight loss has been fantastic, omg u must feel brill with urself well done keep it up

Thank you :)
I do feel much better, have loads of energy etc. The real boost now is that people are really noticing the difference!
I got to wear my new size 14 jeans to work today as it was 'Jeans for Genes Day' too!
Can't wait until next week. I'm hoping for a bmi below 30. Keep your fingers crossed :)

It is a bit of an antisocial plan but I have managed to go for meals with relatives still. I sat and sniffed all their food, got them to describe and imagined what it would taste like. They all thought I was slighty mad but I don't care. It's such a short space of time really and hopefully I'll be at target by Christmas :D

Well done of day 16 Pretika :D

Last edited:
Have heard nothing from Prettyfromtheback or Shrinkle :( In fact, I don't think they've been on the site since joining us :( Think we should hold their places for another week, in case they're on holiday or something but, then maybe we ought to consider recruiting a couple of replecements. What do you all think?
Will submit results for the 4 of us to Irene now :)

Looks like it's just me again for the weekend. Surely you can't be out enjoying the weather-it's chucking it down here and has been all day!
Got my laptop yesterday and had my baby brother(shouldn't really call him a baby as he's 26 now but can't help myself lol) round to sort out my wireless pci card for the desktop and he's put my asdl broadband onto this so I can surf from the sofa. I'm supposed to be doing some more of my 25 point knowledge for my NVQ but am having a little break at the moment, cooking roast chicken for dh and ds. Aren't I a lucky thing?!
Anyway, didn't think we were doing too bad in the team results so far. 3rd at the moment and we lost nearly 2% of our combined body weight last week!
Hope you're all having a great weekend and staying strong :)

Hi All, hope you have all had a good week. I on the other hand have really struggled this week with sticking to it, also had my daughters birthday yesturday so have had that in the back of my mind all week.
Decided I would get yesturday out of the way and get back on it today, started really well, took the kids swimming and was absolutely starving when we came out so ended up eating.
Will try again tomorrow. I have set myself a mini goal as I am going to Blackpool for the weekend at the begining of November so would at least like to try and stick to it til then.
No point trying a different plan coz with me it is all or nothing.
I will keep you posted!!

Good luck everyone for the next week!

Alison x

Hi Alison,
Hope your daughter had a good birthday :)
Wishing you a better week this week :)
Try just lowering your carbs and getting your water intake up tomorrow. Should make it much easier for the day after :)
If you have to eat something then try the things on the ss+ or 810 plan :)
Must go and make my last shake. Very late for me but I'm really trying to get some more work done before I watch the new series on sky one :)

Thanks Amanda, think I need to spend some more time on here this week, there is so much support and encouragement!
Back at work tomorrow so that makes it alot easier for me!

Morning all. I hope that you are well. I am sorry I was not online over the weekend - weekends are difficult waht with the kids.. and washing and ironing and all the lovely things we have to do.

Well I am now on to day 20 - but I have a confession I did chaeat a little I ate a small piece of chicken.... I did feel guilty..

I am also having trouble having all 3 shakes a day. weird i know

How are you all!

hi all, sorry dont come online much at weekends,
well i had awful weekend but drawing line under it and here we go again, was going to weigh in tom but will go now thurs again, so its a on off struggle constantly but we will get there in the end,,,,,,,,,,,,

Afternoon all :)
Back from work and taking a little break while their jacket potatoes are cooking!
This really is the best place to come if you're struggling. The support is fantastic and certainly keeps you away from the fridge ;)
Well done on a sensible piece of chicken. Like I said a bit earlier in the thread, if you have to eat something then make it something from ss+ or the 810 plan. Hopefully it won't throw you out too much at it'll be easier to get back to it. If ss is too hard then try ss+ for a week and see how you get on :)
You really must have all three shakes or your body will go into starvation mode and hold onto that fat! I have been known to have my last shake at midnight before because I completely forgot! You need all those vitamins and minerals or you won't be feeling well at all :)
Will pop back later and see who's about :)
As an aside, I weighed myself this morning and it looks like another 4lbs so far. I will be so happy if that translates to my CDC's scales on Wednesday :D

Hi All, well today started ok until I walked into the staffroom at work and there was a big bowl of cadburys heros sat calling me, and yes you have guessed it I caved.
Will do it tomorrow, I promise!!!! lol

Step away from the chocolates! I have to sit in the staffroom where it seems to be someone's birthday every other day and there are always cakes or chocolate to eat. I just sit with my sparkling water telling them all how much weight I've lost and they all complain about how they need to go on a diet! lol
Good luck for tomorrow :)
Stay strong. I carry around a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water and just drink that every time I go in there lol ;)

The worst thing was that I didn't even enjoy them but after I ate them I thought 'oh well might as well eat as I have ruined today'.
Will definetley do it tomorrow. I have got my weigh in, in the morning so will have to explain my non exsistent weight loss, whoops.
Just need to keep reminding myself that it is only 26 days til Blackpool where I am sharing a room with my best friend who has just lost 5 1/2 stone on LL!!

Good luck for your weigh in. Don't forget to let us know how you get on :)
You could lose a stone before you go so don't give up :)

Back