Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

HI All,
Sorry I could not get online yesterday. So My 2nd weigh in. I have lost another 4lbs this week and another 2inchs off my waist. I am really pleased about the weight loss but Inch loss is incredible even my CDC was amazed. I have lost a total of 5.5Inchs from my waist in 14 days!! So really pleased.

Skinnylala - Just keep at it and try to drink more water and keep busy. I know its hard but if you crack the next few days it will get easier.

Glitterbabe - welcome back!

Amanda - Thanks for the support you give me and the team - your great!

Great loss Pretika! :D
It's my weigh in this evening. Just hope I do well too but think I'm bloating already before totm so we'll see.
Well done Skinnylala-I see you made it through the first day and now nearly the second :D

And don't forget everyone, results of this week's weigh to Pretika tonight :) That's last week's weight, this week's weight and loss in lbs, please :)
I'll send you mine very soon(weigh in at 6pm!) :D

Woohoo! I lost 5lbs!!!!! :D :D :D
Can you tell I'm happy? ;)
And I'm over half way now. Yeehaw! :D

Last week 182lbs, this week 177lbs, loss 5lbs
5/182x100=2.747(are we rounding up to 2.75?)

Last edited:
Fantastic Amanda!!

Well done Prekita, Im sure you are pleased with your inch loss, thats amazing!!
I promise I will try harder this week!

My results are last week 13st 4lbs, this week 13st 3lbs, loss 1lb--- rubbish! lol

omg god well done u guys on ur losses, am going for weigh in tonight but dreading it, as i messed up yest again but will c,
gosh ur all fab

amanda just wondering what those % are dont understand how u doing results

Wow well done ladies.

Well done everyone :)
I'm sure you'll have done better than you think Skinnylala. Good luck for you weigh in tonight. Let us know how you get on :)
Pretika needs you to give her your weight last week(in lbs), weight this week and your loss for the week. Then you divide the loss by your weight last week and times it by 100 for a percentage weight lost(I think! lol :D )

oh i see so its a percentage body loss of weight

cool am so dreading weigh in

keep thinking i wont go but if i dont then thats it end of cd for good

Go to your weigh in :)
Draw a line under everything that has happened this week. If you are finding it too difficult to jump to ss, then tell your CDC and say you want to work your way down to it over the next week or so :)
You can do it! :D

Amanda,

Hi I am finding it difficult to get on line work is manic - is it possible if you could collect the WI results?

Can you send them on to Irene. I am really sorry guys - I am in the middle of our Year End accounts and it is manic!!

Thanks!!

Still need results from Shrinkle and Prettyfromtheback, please :)

Haven't seen you guys around all week. Are you still wanting to be in our gang? :( :)

Last edited:
just back from weigh in and am 11st 8.5 and changed to 810 plan from tom and future weigh in days r tuesday so heres to a better week of not stressing so much, oh my god so excited

Well done! :D
I'm glad you seem happier with that plan :)
Thanks for your message :)

Will change your result start weight to 11st12 :) So, 3.5lbs gone-well done! :D

ok thanks amanda yes am excited i think i have better chance of sticking to 810 plan

Back