Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Don't be down Pretika. Your muscles can hold some water when you exercise but it will all balance out in the end. I'd doubt you'd lose even 2lbs per week regularly if you were doing ww. You'll see the scales drop in a couple of days. Try not to weigh yourself at home if it depresses you :)
I have decided that I'll be happy with 3lbs per week or the equivalent. Don't forget sometimes you lose inches over weight too :)

Hi Amanda Thanks... I just need to keep going... I am sure that you are right

Hi folks,

Did you get all the weights in on time Amanda, I'm still not sure how this all works!!

Pretika, I really sympathise with the slow weight losses, I only lost a 1lb the week before and was ready to pack it all in, but I kept to it and lost more this week.. keep drinking the water, it HAS to come off!

Hope everyone is having a good Monday :)

Sarah x

Thanks Sarah,

I hope that you are having a good day

I got results for Pretika, Julie, you and I but didn't hear from Magliz or Skinnylala. We haven't had a full set of results yet :(

Mmm. Have not heard from Magliz or Skinnylala for a while.. hopefully they are still around.

I have decided to get rid of the scales... Ill get my OH to hide them somewhere.....It is a little depressing....If I had not got on the scales I would have felt brilliant- as I can feel the difference....Do any of you weigh yourselves frequently?

Hi all shape shifters, sorry I've not been in contact, I've had a really bad bout of Bilary Colic, caused by Gall stones, so CD went out the window. However, the news is good, dispite only losing 2lb, I have lost inches and am now in size 18 jeans.
Back on track now, doing SS+, suits me better with work, so hope to have a good loss next week. Weight today 15s 10lb.:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Hi Magliz - Poor you - hope that you are feeling better. Well done on your weight and Inch lost.

Poor you Magliz, that sounds very unpleasant, well done for your weight and inch loss :)

I know what you mean re scales Pretika, they can make or break my day!!

Bit pee'd off with myself as I have been picking today, I am putting it down to my TOTM looming... hey ho back on track for tomorrow..

Hope you all had a good Monday :)

Sarah x

Hi All,

Sarah - yeah I do find that I am tempted to pick during TOTM.

I have my Week 6 weigh in Tonight. I dont hold much hope for a big loss as when i weighed myself yesterday - it only showed a 2lb loss... But lets see.

I hope that you are all having a good tuesday.

Good luck for tonight Pretika, let us know how you get on x

I'm having an OK day, did quite a lot of picking yesterday, just wish I had sat down and enjoyed a meal rather than bits and pieces :(

I am going to AAM today as still have the major muchies.. Really must get my head around it as I don't want to undo all my hard work plus i don't want to waste a week, if you know what I mean...

Sarah xx

Hi All Just to let you know my WI results... I lost 4lbs... I am very pleased.. seems the hard work is starting to pay off.. I hope that you are all well.

Well done Pretika :wow: you are so right, the hard work does pay off.. this diet works!!!

How is everyone else today, I am back on SS after a couple of days picking and kind of AAM'ing :break_diet:- it's gonna be tough but Pretika's weight loss has really spured me on :p

I've only got 3 days til my WI - I really wanna trun it round and not have a wasted week!

Sarah x

Well done on your great loss, Pretika :)
I'm sure you'll turn the week around, Sarah :)
It was my weigh in tonight.....I have lost another 3lbs(making 3.5 stone :) ), I am now in the 11's :) And I have under 2 stone to go :) One very happy lady :D

Hi All, Thanks!!! we can all do it!! Good luck Sarah..

Amanda well done on your loss this week. Amazing!! only 2 st to go... WOW. cant wait to be there.

Hope you are all well.

At your rate you'll have less than 2 stone to go next week :)
I'm enjoying half term off. My brother reformatted the desktop today so have been helping him do that for 5 hours!
Have my mum, niece and nephew down tomorrow and my friend and her two daughters on Friday so a busy end to the week lol :)

Hi teamies,

Thanks so much for your support, I had a complete SS day yesterday, although I am having 4 packs - I'm 5' 7and a half" so I can get away with it lol

Well done with your weight loss Amanda, you must be feeling amazing - only 2 stone to go :D

Feeling really positive, back in the pink this morning so 1 very happy lady :)

Sarah xx

HI Amanda - Wow you will be busy!! I am off to see my parents this weekend - will be a bit of a challenge as my Dad loves to "feed " us.

Sarah - Well done for getting back in to the pink.. Its a great feeling!!

Went swimming at 6:30 this morning - did about 15 lengths?? but had to stop after each one... Hopefully I can build up to going further without stopping.
I also bought some weights from Argos... The dolmio jars are just not heavy enough anymore LOL. I am hoping it will help with my flabby arms.

Hope you all have a good day!!

You are so commited to your exercise Pretika, I am impressed :)

I do virtually nothing at the mo, I need to change that tho as i don't want flabby bits : /

Sarah x

Back