WELCOME TO OUR NEW TEAM

• WE ARE
  • ANDJU
  • SOOLABOOLA
  • SERENA A
  • PENNY35
  • DizzyDeb
  • Ast
WE ARE 100% SS AND AIM TO HELP EACH OTHER TO THE END OF OUR CD JOURNEY.

Last edited:
Hey Soola looking good
xx

thanks irene and becky,now lets do it sisters no slacking on this team!!!!!!!!!!

I think all of us on here at mo weigh on a Thursday so that should be less confusing to start..we need weight before weigh in , loss and current weight,if we can have them all in by Sat morning should be not too difficult........she says!!

will do ,i am getting weighed on wed this week ,birthday on thursday so i want a sleep in and jason comes at 9 so i told him wed.lol......no brekkie in bed this year just a pint of water oh the joy

Hee!Hee!the things we look forward to on CD a lie in Id kill for one of those at the moment!
xx

i get up at 6.30 every morning but on my birthday i said no i want to watch trisha in bed ha ha

Im up at 6.30 too mainly cos I always want the loo then I cant get back off to sleep again its really annoying it started when I went into keto
xx

right left a message for dizzy she will get it when she logs on.

you are drinking too late me thinks,i have my last drink at 9pm then i dont get up during the night,i wake everyone up when i get up,lights banging flushing,cant have a wee and not flush even if it is 2am ,lol

I darent put the light on at night if i have go to the loo cos the fan starts and wakes everyone up if I put it on for 30seconds it goes on for 20mins and it is blinkin loud but i can never find the loo roll someones always moved it!
xx

right julie bath and bed for me,titanic thing on at 9,you should see all my titanic stuff ,i have dedicated my outside toilet to it,it is well cool,sad eh,autographs of survivers,original newspapers,plaques,all sorts of sh*t well if it stops me eating eh ,got to concentrate on something,speak to you tomorrow slim sister lol.night soola xx

I think Pennys still working and serenas probably doing her excercises!!
xx

p.s i love our new team feel at home already.

Hi Deb welcome to the team,soola will put you on the title page tomorrow Im sure,anyway post on here whenever you like,its good to have you on board
xx

Back