Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Well done on your losses Lisa and Julie - both fab!!

And yes Julie I was really enjoying my conversation lol (btw she put on 5lb but it would have been more had she not had a good sh!t beforehand - her words not mine! :eek:). I would have worn leggings but I have bandy legs! And no I'm not doing myself down again, they really are that bad - I can't get my calves to touch no matter how hard I try!!

So glad to see you around again Penny x

How do everyone?? Hope you girlies with the lurgy are feeling better.... I too have it know (boo hoo). Just a quicky this morning as I think my little monster is about to awake and as I said I feel ruff ruff ruff..... Chuffed tho as despite Sat night I've still lost 2.6 lbs this week!

Well done Serena, Julia (5 lbs wow) and Lisa on your losses, ya all doing so fab.

Serena 11.1...loss 1...11.0
Julie 13.11 loss 5...13.6
Lisa 16.8...loss 3....16.5
Julia 13.8,4.... loss 2.6...... 13.5,8

Jules x

Serena 11.1...loss 1...11.0
Julie 13.11 loss 5...13.6
Lisa 16.8...loss 3....16.5
Julia 13.8,4.... loss 2.6...... 13.5,8
Debs 14,13.5...loss 4....14,9.5

Morning sistas, fabby losses again this week, we really are a bunch of little stars - check you Julie with your 5lb off - go girl, you'll be seeing those 12's before you know it!!!

I'm depressed today, its my birthday tomorrow and I always go out to my favourite Chinese on my birthday with a bunch of mates and pig out - this year I'm in a team meeting all day in Glasgow and then spending the evening alone as Conor is at his dads! Closest thing I'll get to my Chinese is Oriental Chilli soup! Might walk past the Chinese and inhale a lot!!!! :sigh:

Never mind, I'll be all slim and lovely next birthday so skipping my meal this year will be well worth it!

Hope everyone is well today and we dont have any more sickly's - Jules, hope you're lurgy passes quickly, I'm certainly feeling better today but was ruff ruff ruff the last coupe of days so I feel your pain chic.

Serena, your pics are amazing, you look fantastic and your legs dont look bandy you nutty woman, you look great!

Have a great day all and I'll catcha laters.

Dxx

No time to read your post, will do that later, sorry, off to a meeting,which I know will get very heated.
Then the hospital later today, for me,and Iam still struggling with the decison about major surgery for my girlie bits, due to the MASSIVE weight loss( did I shout that loud enough), minor surgery didnt work and major is the only way to go,but there are concerns about the wound not healing, so there is a downside to weight loss,and no they cant do a tummy tuck at the same time,lol, opps late now, take care one and all,you skinny wenches.

Thanks Lisa - and well done to you too chic!!

I actually live and work in Stirling but part of our team is based in Glasgow which is why we're having a meeting through there. I'll be spending my day in St Vincent Street at the Abbey/Resolution (Pearl) building and then probably finish my day with a trip to Buchanan Galleries to buy myself (another) wee xmas treat, or 2!!

Ok back from the hospital, and not very happy, choices havent changed, more hormone treatment, major surgery, or see how it goes and try to learn to cope with the pain.Going for the final one.
Hope everyone else is ok and happier than Iam right now.
OH is having pizza, garlic bread, chicken so thats helpful concerning how I feel, blah, blah

aah poor penny,hope you are ok love,good on you for resisting that must have been hard,but you did it,is the choice left to you then?
xx

Oh I didn't stay long as Nina and I were the last ones of the day, she hung around for me to finish my weigh in though so we were chatting for a bit afterwards (or rather I was being chatted at :D)

Hello sistas, hope you are all ok.

I'm at work at the moment, we have just done Secret Santa. I have received a Margaret Thatcher nutcracker, it's a figure of her and you crack the nuts between her legs!! Just need some nuts now....Julie? Soola? :D

Have a super-de-duper day everyone xx

Hi serena did you say crack the nuts between her legs or crack her nuts that are between her legs...I always thought she had balls of steel!!!
i hope everyone is ok today,I am looking forward to christmas,I am so flippin knackered,just looking forward to a day off(she sits here laughing, oh no I forgot I dont get days off Ive gotta cook the bloody xmas dinner and clean up ).Andy finishes today and then goes back the day after boxing day,I have to go back up to the dreaded shopping place we went to on sunday as I bought my mate some slippers and ones a 3/4 and the others a 5/6 I was gonna ask her if her feet are different sizes and will they do,but I thought she might guess what Ive got her and that would give the game away!!I might stick a label over the size imprint on the sole if i dont have time to change them.Ive been given loads of chocs from people whos hair I do......they are calling me... ... :cry::secret:this is a nightmare!!HELP!!
xx

I bought my mate some slippers and ones a 3/4 and the others a 5/6 I was gonna ask her if her feet are different sizes and will they do,but I thought she might guess what Ive got her and that would give the game away!!I might stick a label over the size imprint on the sole if i dont have time to change them

PMSL!! :rotflmao:

Good luck resisting the chocs, one of Ralph's customers bought him one of the really big boxes of ferrero rocher a couple of days ago, they did call out to me but luckily for me Ralph worked his way through all but 3 in one sitting yesterday...he then comes home tonight, sees only 3 left and accuses me of eating some because he can't bloody remember what a greedy guts he was the night before!! Grrrr :mad:

Hi Sister...

My god its been manic here.... like a complete tit I decided I was gonna make all the crimbo decorations myself this year, WHY!!!! Well I have to say... the tree looks lovely, the house smells fantastic from all the orange, Cinnamon and apple stuff... but boy... if I every have to make another gingerbread shape again I'll scream.... doesn't help my blotter of a husband (I love him really) is eating them quicker than I can make them... and oh they smell oh so good. Hoping to have people round to eat the ones that aren't on the tree tomorrow so they out of my way!! What is it with men tho... it comes to Christmas and they think these magic little fairies appear from nowhere and decorate the house... cook the goodie... buy all the prezies then wrap them up.... aaaarrrrghhhh... sorry... very tired... off to bed now I think.

Jules x

ohhhhhhhhh Jules you clever girl, where can I find the recipe for the gingerbread treats, fancy making some myself.
Stay strong and enjoy your evening.

Back