***** Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim NEW Official Thread *****

Hi Rach
I wanna start kicking the butts of the other teams too, it gives you that extra bit of motivation when youre feeling crap - you dont wanna let yourself down or youre teammates too!
We are losing as a team and should be together as a team, we are losing against other teams at the moment cos we are short, basically 2 members.
Nya, Im not knocking you either, but being honest, we need all our teammates to be functioning to help us all get the desired results!
Plus, Kate dosent need the grief of chasing everyone, she did a blinder by agreeing to be the Boss Chief, lets support her and eachother.
Dean

Right *adopts Sargent Major stance* --- I am sorry to get harsh but I am in agreement with Rach, Dean and I know Dee would agree too once she catches up with the thread, but Nya, I have to make a decision for our team because right now we are getting no where and have lost out on what 3 weeks of entering our results....so I am sorry but if we haven't heard back from you by 7pm Tuesday 27th January we are going to have to advertise for not 1 but 2 new members as it seems Andrea has vanished off the face of the planet too.....

I know you have been struggling with CD and your scales saying you have STS and we are all still here for you, but for the team I am going to have to take action now because otherwise we're going to stagnate.....I hope you understand this and don't feel to mad at us, I feel awful for posting this :cry:

The rest of you guys, as it says above if no luck and no real commitment shown from Nya come Tues pm I shall advertise in the Agency bit as Irene suggested above!!

You are all doing so well and have all be so helpful, I really hope none of you are thinking of leaving us, because I love ya all!!! :hug99:

Dean, thanks for helping today mate, your a star. Keep up the big losses Mr NotsoBigFella ;)

Rach & Dee thanks for entering your losses and keeping your spreadsheets up to date, both of you deserve a Kate's special medal :D

I am off to bed soon as its been a long day- I am off work tomorrow and although I'll be out during day dog walking I hope I will log in regularly :D I'm only working 9-4 tues, then seeing my CDC at 5pm so I'll log in and speak to you all tues evening if no luck tomorrow.

Love to you all. xXx

Go Leader!!!!!!!
Nya, we want to support you and help you through this but you have to let us help you. you also have to help us.
Being in this team is a commitment, to yourself and to the team. Thats the point. You want to work harder to make your team proud and to win. In turn, your team supports you through tough times in order to reach your goals, which are the teams goals as well.
Come on Nya, be in our team! You can do it and we will help you to do it.
If you cannot commit, please le tus know so we dont miss out on another weeks posting.
xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rach :D --- totally right, Nya, we are here to help you and we appreciate you may lead a busy life, goodness knows I know how that feels working 50 hr weeks....but I log in as much as I can and keep things updated, you need to do the same so even if your not vocal on here your spreadsheet or profile is updated enough. Hope to hear from you soon hun, I really don't want you to feel we're ganging up against you cus we're not, but we need to take action now I am afraid :hug99: xxxx

Kate
Fully behind ya'.
I am desperate to keep the 5 together and add another, but at the end of the day, we seem to be a team of 4 (no disrespect Nya, but to be a team, we all have to be pulling in the same direction and stay together, helping eachother along through the good and bad).
I dont think that since the start "FAT GUYS SLIM" have entered any results, for me, thats no good. I wanna be kicking the butts of other teams and we have lost out, especially at the start where we all have our best losses!
Nya, I want you to still be a part, but as Kate & Rach have said, we need to know either way.
Keep it going team!
Dean

Hiya Sexy Peeps,

I just wanted to pop in & say a Huge Well done to my mate Bigfella.
Dean your weight losses are fab,
Keep up the good work & it wont be long before you have to change your name!!

Hugs

xx

Evening gang

Good evening guys!!!

Well still no word from Nya, fingers crossed she comes in before tomorrow and commits....

Dean, fantastic to see a photo of you and presumably your wife?! You look well different to what I imagined, not that I'm sure what that actually was, lol. Nice to put a face to the name babes!! Hope your Monday has gone okay, been at work? :rolleyes:

Rach- thanks for wall messages, love chatting to ya......How has your day gone? Well I hope :D

Dee, my love, where are you? I bet you have been a busy bee at work, hope your okay and you enjoyed your weekend. How are you doing on CD 810? I will email you at work soon, I have been off today but we were out most the day and when we got back I slept so I didn't bother emailing you out of work hours :cool::p

Right, well I have really enjoyed my day off today- Dave , Murphy and I went on a circular coast walk, we forgot just how long it was, when we got back we looked in the book (5 miles :eek:) but it was glorious and according to my HRM I burnt off 2155 calories :D woo hoo. I was so worn out when I got back though and I decided to re fuel by having some chicken and salad tonight, starting my AAM week 1 day early.....no worries.

Anyway, speak to you all later hopefully.

Happy Monday team!

xxxx Kate xxxx

Hi Kate
It took me 3 weeks to work out how to upload a pic, bloody technology!
Yeah, thats my wife, Stacey - she's my rock and am so glad that she is helping me along with you guys, on this journey!
Wow, what a walk - and those calories - well done you!
Hope you've enjoyed your day off, Ive had sooooo many moody caracters today in the cab - bloody London, its like the epicentre for freaks and rudeness!
Just cooked Stacey, the kids and 2 of Stacey's mates dinner. Wierdly, I find that it really helps - saying that, I love Fajitas - and thats what I made them!
Ahh well, my day will come - as it will for all of us!
So, still no word from Nya or Andrea? Hopefully they will get in touch or I guess that we will have no choice but to add to the gang!
You back to work tomorrow?
If so, take it easy and no stress - I think when we get stressed, we tend to think of/fall back on food!
Dee/Rach - hope that you guys are ok and still kicking the s**t out of the excess weight.
Take care my team mates!
Dean

For F***'s sake- I just wrote a long message and the net went off!! I'm not bothering to write it all again cus my hands hurt too much (suffer from carpals tunnel you see)

Dean- I am sorry to hear the customers were so mardy today hopefully next time you are in they will be more cheery :D talk about mard arses eh....doesn't take much to put on a smile and say hi!!

Yeah the walk was good, I needed to start my exercise plan and today felt like a good day :D I have the gym tomorrow and wednesday which I am actually looking forward too!! It was lovely having the day off work, I was meant to be off tomorrow as well but then my colleague has gone off sick, had to go into hospital so I jigged the rota about a bit to cover some of her shifts and accidently on purpose ;) now have next weekend off :) that means with my annual leave I now have 9 days off!! Fantastic!! :p:cool:

Hope you all have a good evening!! xxx

Right- well time is officially up Nya and Andrea :( I am so sorry but I am going to have to advertise in the agency section for 2 new members for our team because otherwise....well as explained before I have to put the teams wellbeing first and if it means losing 2 members rather than 5 I have to go with the lesser of two evils option.

I hope the other 3 team players are well- I went to see my CDC tonight and I am going onto SS+ as of tomorrow :D I don't see her now until the 9th due to our holiday and I have promised myself I am not going to weigh in until that morning, no more peeking on scales, Dave is going to hide them from me :D

Hope your all well. Lots of love xxx

Hey Kate
Ahh well, sorry to see Nya go, cant say the same really for Andrea, as she never arrived!
I make you fully right though, we need 6 members pulling together, and we just wasnt getting that!
SS+ aye, I envy you, but youll be great on it!
Hope everyone is ok and well.
Take care guys
Dean

Thanks hun I hope it helps :D I just think being able to have one meal a day will help me cope a lot.

I have put an ad in, I have been quite strict hoping for people to pm me if possible to find a bit more out about them....I don't want to take on more people who let us down you see :( Hope we fulfil our spaces soon!!

Kate xx

Kate, you have to do whatever it takes to help you acheive your goal/s, if SS+ works for you, GREAT!!! I know it will and I know that youll be good on it!
Sounds like Dave is really supporting you on this, like Stacey for me, I find that this is a big reason behind why Im still on CD - plus you guys!
Saw the thread on the ad thread, make you right by "screening" applicants, gowd, dont that sound official! We need the right folk and by you doing it this way, we'll get em'.
Dean

I really hope so hun :D
Yeah it does help having Daves support, as you know with having Stacey. It is so important to know that in times of need, when I am struggling even at work that I can call him and he will do what he can to reassure me etc :D bless em, hope I can repay him in time.
Was work any better today hun?? xx

Hey Kate
Work, nah not really - I have never met so many oddballs in my life as what Ive met recently.
Had a guy today who thought he could use his oyster card in the cab - after a little disagreement, he said that he was going to report me to the mayor, Ken Livingstone!!!!! Thats says it all, when did Boris take over????
Then finally tonite, had a couple of blokes in the cab, talking away, then they started to get in on - I mean, Im a man of the world and can accept many things - I had to draw the line when I heard them saying what they were gonna do to eachother!
They looked at me as though I was the one that was out of order.
I did chuckle when they got out though, I mean Strawberry Sauce, dont they know I was on CD!!!!
EVery day tells a different story in a London Cab!

I'm here for the interview

Hi Guys...

Sorry if its cheeky jumping on the bandwagon here, but I am very interested in joining your team. This is my 3rd week now on CD and i need a great bunch to help keep me motivated through the year. I promise i wont let you guys down. I can get onto the pc almost every night (and some days) so will keep in touch. im very new to all of this, but will do my best to become a good team player.:):):)

Hi Baby C - you sound great but we have to differ all reqruitment to our leader, the right honourable Kate the rock star!
Please PM her. If you dont have that facility yet, just post on here saying that.
3 weeks in huh? same as me and kate, how you feeling? good for you for sticking with it, its getting much easier, isn't it?

Dean, you made me lmao! Im sure its not your bag but having been on CD this long, anything dipped in strawberry sauce might be tempting :8855: (just kidding :D)

How are youDee, not heard from you in a couple fo days, hope all is well.
Nya, sorry to see you go, no hard feelings.

I took a yoga class tonight and I feel great!!! I did get a bit light headed a couple of times but i think i just need to come up a bit slower, signed up to go again next week!

hope your all well,
xx - rach

Hi Guys...

Sorry if its cheeky jumping on the bandwagon here, but I am very interested in joining your team. This is my 3rd week now on CD and i need a great bunch to help keep me motivated through the year. I promise i wont let you guys down. I can get onto the pc almost every night (and some days) so will keep in touch. im very new to all of this, but will do my best to become a good team player.:):):)

Hi hun,

You sounds like the kind of team member we have been waiting for :D if your happy to join us, then I think after reading this both Dean and Dee will think you sound alright :p and will be happy for you to join.

Its great that you have net access regularly, its just helpful because as team leader I need to know your weekly weight loss results by Friday evenings, I work long shifts on a regular basis so having the info really helps me when I don't have much time to play with. If you can help us out that way, I'm more than happy for you to be in Fat Guys Slim!!

Rach- you sound like you have done so well today, well done gal. Was the yoga good then? We were meant to go to the gym tonight but I have been aching so much from that mammouth walk yesterday decided to give it a rest tonight and make up for it tomorrow :cool::cool::cool: I'm starting ss+ tomorrow and bougth some yummy looking chicken, hake fillets, cod and prawns earlier :D can't wait!!

Dean- LMAO :p how funny was that, gosh you do pick some people up!! Roll on tomorrow and another story ;)

Dee- Have emailed you at work honey!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys...

Baby C- can you set up (if you don't already have) a googlemail address?

Its just we have a spreadsheet we all use to log our weight loss, as well as you being able to pm it to me via this forum (but only once I think you have 30(?) posts) which you can use too if you have an address, you can tell me on here and then I will try and share the spreadsheet to add you to it :D then you simply go into documents once logged into googlemail and away you go, all you have to do is edit the yellow boxes on your spreadsheet.

To find your spreadsheet- IF YOU LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE WHEN IT COMES UP YOU WILL SEE ALL OUR NAMES, YOU WILL CLICK ON YOURS TO EDIT YOUR INFO :D:D:D

xXx

Back