***** Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim NEW Official Thread *****

Hiya Kate n Crew;-)

Im still here, floatin in and out now and again!

Well done you! I havent yet started the new clothes thing yet, although i can see some of my tops getting loose, so thats good!:)

I've had a tough week, lots of temptation, lots of near misses - but i never gave in. I wish i was back at weeks 1-2, where it is all new and fun and i had loads of willpower and was highly motivated! Dunno whats goin on this week. I have been so close to cracking.....I will admit, its getting more difficult :sigh::sigh::sigh: Let's hope it passes.

Not been up to much, thinkin about building a snowman this week with the kids if the weather continues like this...BRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hope you gys are all doing well. xxxxxx

Hi guys,

So sorry I haven't been around in ages, have been a bit snowed under with work and, well, life.. I'm going to have to bow out of this week's weigh in and next, but promise to be back on track afterwards!

We still have enough people to cover us don't we? Have we still got 7?

I started eating last weekend, got the most awful cold and just lost all resolve. So I am giving myself a couple of weeks to get over it and enjoy my birthday and then I am hell bent on shifting the rest of this weight!

Hope you are all well and doing ok, and sorry again for being such a slacker.

Love Dee xx

Hiya Kate n Crew;-)

Im still here, floatin in and out now and again!

Well done you! I havent yet started the new clothes thing yet, although i can see some of my tops getting loose, so thats good!:)

I've had a tough week, lots of temptation, lots of near misses - but i never gave in. I wish i was back at weeks 1-2, where it is all new and fun and i had loads of willpower and was highly motivated! Dunno whats goin on this week. I have been so close to cracking.....I will admit, its getting more difficult :sigh::sigh::sigh: Let's hope it passes.

Not been up to much, thinkin about building a snowman this week with the kids if the weather continues like this...BRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hope you gys are all doing well. xxxxxx

Hi Honey

I know exactly how you feel, I was at the same point but I did actually crack. I am now back on it Day 4 of SS and feeling good, weighed in this morning and since sunday I have lost 5lbs :D woo hoo! Just keep thinking of why you are doing it and stick with it, I know its hard when the motivation seems to dwindle a little but just think of the bigger picture, try not to focus all your energy on just losing weight, think of the other benefits to your health and life :D I wrote down a list of about 30 things non related to the cosmetic benefit, i.e. weight loss. It may help for you to do the same?!?!

We're all here for you if you need us, day or night. Stay strong honey!

Loads of love xxx

DEE- Babes, thats fine, its your birthday you deserve to have a treat over that period :D

If no one else can enter their results in your place then I will just treat you as a STS :D No worries!!

Love ya honey!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Team
Hope alls well!
Kate, the hol pics look great - that snow really makes a pic look lovely!
Bet you felt on top of the world after buying those jeans - well done you! That should be a great inspiration for you to really kick on now and get down another dress size, it wont be long, so dont buy to many clothes to fit your current size.
Caz, regarding you feeling like cracking, look again at Kates message re the jeans, thats inspiration, this CD is hard, but like we have said on here many times, its all in the mind. Like Kate says, look at the bigger picture, you'll have a lifetime to eat, its your time NOW, to lose the weight. YOU CAN DO IT, BE STRONG CHICK!
Dee, everyone has periods when they have setbacks, hopefully the food that you will have, wont taste as great as you thought that it would when you were craving it on CD - hopefully then when you return to CD, you wont think that youre missing out on anything special - I know that youll be fine.
Nya & Anni - Hope that all is well with you guys and that youre still on track.
Rach, Im dead jealous, you get your a**e back here and join us in this snow/wind/rain lol. Hope that youre having a blast!

For me, I have still been having really bad trapped wind, its doing my bloody head in!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had it last night, it started around 8pm and didnt settle down until 4am today. Im up at 6 for work so I didnt even have time to have a dream about chinese/indian food menus or anything, thats my get out every night from CD, my menu dreams!!!!!!
So today, a little tired and grumpy but still on track. Stace has just bought me some windeze, so hopefully they will do their job!
Spoke to my CDC about the trapped wind, she didnt really have any answers as I dont think that many people suffer from it whilst on CD. Ah well, they say no pain no gain dont they!
You guys take care of yourselves, spk soon.
Dean

Hi Dean

DO you think it could be the bars causing it, my CDC recommended to me not to have more than 1 per day as they can cause flatulance etc, it might be that? Although I hope not for your sake because I know how much you love em, as do I!!

I've had a little bowel problem today too, wont go into to many details but I hope it passes and its nothing. I was okay before on SS, so hoping it isn't related.

Nope not bought too many clothes, just going to make do, thankfully I had those tops my friend gave me in size 14 which should see me through for a while!! I can't wait to keep losing, I hope my weekly losses remain healthy and don't go to low as it may dishearten me slightly.

I am trying to exercise more, so far this week I have done:-

Monday pm- 15 mins fitness coach on Wii
Tuesday pm- 40 mins at gym
Wed pm - jog around block after work (as in literally just got back in from it, lol I must be mad at this time of night)
Thursday am - I have set my alarm for 6.30am (again I am mad) and I am going to do a 30 min workout on the Wii :D
Same again Friday morning, then I think I will treat Sat as a rest day and Sunday we're out dancing in the evening! Monday pm- gym again, last chance before WI with CDC!! :D I bloody hope it makes a difference!!

Loads of love to you all, night night xx

Hiya guys

Feeling much better today. :D:D:D
Methinks it was a bit of PMS that was causing the pangs of wanting bad stuff!(us gals have all the excuses eh dean?) Im back on track, focused and still being good.

Kate, i did the bar in the fridge thing....then cut it up into about 12 bits and enjoyed every one with a sip of coffee. marvellous! felt like i was eating something precious.

Took the kids to nursery on their sledge, which they thought was a hoot. Me running like a maddie down the hills so the can go that wee bitty faster.... then we hit some grit! Cheek of some people to grit the path when my kidlets are wanting to sledge!!! LOLOLOL

just about to head out and get freezer foods for next week (while DH goes on holiday with the guys) so getting things i wont be tempted to eat. Thank goodness i hate ice lollies as the kids will no doubt be wanting them put into the trolley.

been a good day so far :):)

catch you all later

Hope you guys are all having a positive day too. keep up the good work team-mates

Anni
-X-

Hi Guys. kate your pics look amazing. WOW and well done for continuing to lose in the circs. Im so excited for you. I still havent gone down a dress size noticibly. I cant 'weight' like you I intend to chuck away the big sizes as soon as I go down. less likely that the weight will creep back on unnoticed.

Dean I had similar probs, without going into too much details I had IBS like symptoms, which is why I previously stopped CD. I think it is the bars, as has been suggested. I had no problems when I was just on shakes. Then I went to a bar a day and the problems started. Even now if I have an occasional bar I find myself rushing to the loo. it might help for you to stop taking them. My CDC doesnt think that my problems were related but the symptoms eventually stopped when I stopped CD so...

Hi Team.
Kate, I am sure that all that fitness work will pay off, going dancing aye!!!!!! I'd love to see you guys in youre break-dancing outfits lol.
Having a bad time at the mo, am really p****d off as I am still getting those bloody pains, went to the GP today thinking that I must have a water/kidney infection, turns out that he believes that I am constapated so he has prescribed me some Buscopan caplets!
I have been sleeping on average 3 hrs a night due to the man pain, so hence why I aint been on here as I have been as ratty as a rat staring at a rat catcher with a bag of poison in his hands! Where do I get these crap sayings from??????
Anyway, like you guys have said, it could be the bars so I am gonna do without them for a while but I guess that I wont know if it is them as he has given me pills!!! Catch twenty bloody two!!!!!
Tell you what though, I have been doing my bit in the peeing stakes, I know its crude but I would definately win Olympic Gold in that catagory this week - no wonder certain areas have had floods with all the water I am pumping out!!!!!!!!!!!
I do hope that everyone is well and that we are all looking forward to our iminent weigh ins?????
Gonna try and have a nap now, pain allowing, but will be back on later on!
Take care Team
Dean

Hi Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am here in sunny Israel. not as hot as i would have liked but a bloody lot better than back home!
I have been walking everyday in the nature reserve by my family's house and getting my granny to tell me loads of stories. its been really relaxing.
Aside from Dean's windy belly - sounds like your all doing well.
and on that note - i use senekot for bloating and water retention, works a treat!
So i posted my results, i found it hard to believe my grannies scales so i only reported a 3lb loss since her scales said i had lost 9lbs and i just dont believe it. i cant wait to get home to my own scales and see.
anyway, i gotta go see granny now but ill be home on tuesday and back my hyper-posting self!
take care, i miss you guys.
love,
rach

Dean-- I hope your tablets help honey and going off the bars too :D I know you like them though so hope you can start back on them soon!! Hope you get more sleep tonight too, not easy to function on such little sleep.

Rach-- glad you got there safely, we miss you!! :hug99: 9lb loss, that isn't unbelievable honey, you could well have, your sticking to it and also exercising!! But you put down what loss you think is right honey, keep safe and enjoy your family time. Loads of love xxx

Nya-- good to hear from you honey. The weight will go, stick with it.

Hope your all well.

Night guys!

xxx

2lb down. all in th right direction. Probably not going to be this weeks biggest loser but i promised myself that as long as i was losing i would be grateful, and I am. I hope everyone else is a loser today.

Rach - I've heard Israel is amazing. Hope you're enjoying it. I truly hope that your 9lb loss is correct, and that you will have lost even more by the time you get back. What motivation that is to stick with CD

Morning guys
Fell a little better today, hopefully the pills are working (fingers crossed).
Hope we are all well & Rach, lovely to hear that all is ok and hopefully the scales are right!!!
Been to my CDC, lost 3.75lbs, I know a loss is a loss, but cant help feeling disappointed - my CDC rekons that I may have lost more if I wasnt so bunged up, so hopefully next week will be better.
Another half inch off my waist, so things are still moving along!
Have updated my chart Kate.
Good luck guys, take care
Dean

Afternoon guys.

Well done to you all on your losses. I have updated to, WI isn't until tues but updated my chart anyways. I have lost just short of 7lbs this week, but I have restarted on SS this week so thats probably why!!

Off to enjoy a meal tonight with OH for valentines day. I know I shouldn't but well the offer was to inviting :D He is treating me to a spa evening, he couldn't book me into the spa so he is bringing the spa to me :D woo hoo! Lucky me!!

love to you all xxx

OK guys the results are in:-

I am the biggest loser this week with 2.9% and the teams loss result is 1.30%

Well done guys!! Keep losing!!

Kate xx

:D:DWell done Kate *round of applause*:D:D

Oooooooh enjoy your night, sounds fab. My valentine's dinner consisted of porridge and sparkling water!! lolol :eek::eek::eek:

I weighed myself today and i dont seemed to have lost anything :sigh::sigh: Boo hoo. Nothing different to my usual weeks, so fingers crossed if i stay off the scales and continue, something will have gone by Tuesday, even if it's a measly pound. Almost feel as though i should have gone out for a meal now :confused:

Dean, hope you are doing better off the bars today.

Hope the rest of you guys are having a nice night. x

Not much happening my side, back to knitting now to occupy my hands and take my mind of food.

have a great weekend everyone. xxxx

Anni -X-

Hi guys. I have a meal out too tonight - a load of us doing an carbonara. I will have a shake before i go and try to resist. If i do break down I shall have to get right back on it tomorrow. Here's to being strong.

Kate, your other half sounds sweet. Enjoy your night.

I hope everyone else is doing well too

Evening guys!
Last night was really nice :) Dave reallu spoilt me, being in loads of spa products to give me a facial and body massage :D now all I need to do is teach him how to do manicures and pedicures and I'll never have to pay for treatments again!! ;) haha!!

I have been quite bad this week food wise, I ate at work today too which wasn't too good but I am going to be back on SS as of tomorrow, I have been dealing so well with it that I know I can do it and deal with it, this weekend has just been a minor relapse!

Love to you all xx

Kate
Glad to hear that you enjoyed last night, regarding the food, ah well, you have had your day of pleasures, now back to the hard graft on CD. You will do fine!
Still in pain, I have a feeling that it may be slightly more than constapation, as it has gone on for too long.
I have had kidney stones before and am starting to think that this could be the case now as the pain is shifting from my back to my stomach to my groin.
Fell bloody terrible.
Drinking loads hoping that it is this and that I will be able to flush the little ******* out.
Kate, also, well done on your weight loss, thats fantastic!
Rest of the guys, hope you are all well and still losing!
Spk soon team
Dean

Hi everyone!

Hope we are all doing well...Dean poor wee sausage that you are :sigh::wave_cry::sigh: really hope you are better soon.

Not much to report today - DH away on a guys golfing holiday, so it's just me and the kids (took the week off work to let him have the car) Did a great 4 hour walk today with the buggy. Raised the heartbeat a tad, admitedly some of that time was spent supposedly window shopping....but i treated myself to some body butter and listerine :8855::8855:Ah the things we find a treat!

Going to settle for the night with some DVD's and the other half of my malt toffee bar and a coffee. mmmmmmm:D:D

Thinking about you all.:massmoon:

anni -x-

Back