***** Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim NEW Official Thread *****

Morning guys.

So today is the day- I weighed in and I have stayed the same, but I am not going to beat myself up about it because I think it may be down to TOTM which has been looming on me for the last 2 days- trust it to come just before we go on holiday :( hey ho!!

How has everyone else done? I shall check spreadsheets and here later to find out :D:D:D:D

I found this on someone thread and liked it so thought I'd share....

together1.gif

Hey team
Well just seen my CDC, have lost 2.75lbs this week, am kinda disappointed but then she said that I have lost 3.5" off my waist in a month, so that perked me up a bit.
Kate, I updated the sheet forwarded by Rach, hope thats right!
Hope everyone else gets on ok at the weigh ins!
Spk later guys, be good
Dean

Well done Dean, remember weight loss does slow down after a while and u have had a great start.....keep at it mate!! Will check spredsheets later on thanks babe xx

Hi all

Good news--- I actually have a full teams weekly losses :D woo hoo! I am just about to sort them out to post off to Irene H.

I will update in a mo with our scores for the week....

Hope your all alright and are enjoying your weekends!!

Lots of love xx

It gives me great pleasure to finally report back to you guys on this weeks losses and percentages :D:D:D

This week team loss is 0.84%

This weeks award for biggest loser goes to............... *drum roll please*

RACHEL you got a 1.88% loss honey. Well done my darlin :talk017::party0023: you deserve it as you have been working your socks off!!

Anni closely followed in 2nd place with 1.26% so well done to our new addition :) keep it up honey!!

Group hug :gen126:

Keep up the good work team, heres to our next week of burning the fat!!

Kate xx

Wow!! thanks honey!
I hope my big loss is not all down to my new scales :D
then again, i am wearing a pair of jeans i have not worn in 2 years so that must say something.

hope everyone is well and a big :thankyou: to everyone for filling in the sheet and making this the first of many weeks that we kick the other teams bums!
so i am meeting my CDC on monday to get 48 packs worth of stuff for my trip!!!! thats just crazy to me. itwas so hard placing a 2 week order, i have no idea what ill be in the mood for.

I know exactly how you feel honey. I have had to do that the last 2 visits due to the big gaps in between seeing her. But once we get back off hol next Sat I will be able to have weekly meets and not order to much in one go :D

What dates are you gone again? I hope you have a fab time babes and enjoy it.

Well done on your loss and enjoy your win, you deserve it babe!!

xxx

Hi guys!

well done Chilli xxxxxxx

I manged to survive the buffet lunch at my friends yesterday, but by jings it was difficult. I helped cook and then trotted around filling the kids' plates up. I drank so much water i spent most of the day in the loo lolol

Hope you all have a fab sunday...kate, have a great holiday.

Now i have another hurdle..... the Indian dinner night tonight! Just as well DH decided on takeaway for the family instead of going out. Just the thought now of having to contend with 'garlic breath' during the night grrrrrrrr

Ho hum, another week and a new month.

catch you guys soon
Anni -X-

Hi Guys,

So sorry I haven't been around much. Rach, will you send me the new spreadsheet, I have just PMed you my e-mail address. Thanks honey. And well done on your loss!
Hope the rest of you are well :)

Love Dee xx

Hi all, Had a weigh in today and im 6 3/4lbs Lighter, i did cave in yesterday and had some chicken!. But im now on 2 shakes a day and a light healthy meal. So it does work!, was really doubting myself. Hope everyone has had a good weekend!

Hi Caz

I'm not sure but I think if you look in your CD book it will say you should have 3 meals a day accompanied by a light meal if thats what your doing, because I am on the same. You should always have 3 of the CD meals unless on a higher calorie step.....Check your book out or ask your CDC.

Well done on your loss though, fantastic. The chicken wont hurt as its only protein, no carbs :D

xx

Good for you Anni! well done on facing a buffet. I am starting to worry about going to visit the family next week, its my cousins birthday so there is bound to be a family meal and having to stay away from my grandmother and aunt's cooking is going to be very hard.

Speaking of garlic breath...is anyone else really sensitive to it since starting the diet? maybe i never noticed it before cause i always had garlic in almost all my food but since starting the diet i smell it on everyone and i hate it!!!!!

Dee - e-mailed you the new one.

Kate - i will do my best to keep this lot under control while your away, but you know what a handful they are :D

Hehe, I know, but I am sure they will be on their best behaviour for you :D

I hope you all have fab weeks, if I can log in whilst away via phone I will do but last time I tried it would let me view but not post :( unsure why. If I don't speak to you all well I will be back Sat and will post once home and unpacked probably. I'll submit all our results too.

Have a good week all. Gosh I need to get a grip of myself and work hard this week, I need to almost re start and shed this half a stone to make it a 2 stone loss :D I am going to try not to eat a small meal some days but it depends on how well I can do, I just hope we keep busy so I don't have time to think of food, I went onto SS+ because I was being consumed by food thoughts :( since eating I have found it so hard to feel as committed as I did even though all the reasons for losing weight remain the same no wonder I have stayed the same weight this week!!

Come on get a grip girl!!!

Love to you all xxxx

Last edited:
hey guys, hope your all doing well. Don't worry about the accidental deleted thing on the spreadsheet (no idea what happened) I had an original one saved on my comp.

Oh and just so you know, I never removed you guys from it - something strange happened to it, not sure whether your still using it - but I've added your emails to it again when you requested.

Anyhoo, hope everyone is still doing great - and we are all fighting the good cambridge fight! :)

Hey team
We finally got a full quota put into Irene - WEY HEY!!!!!!
Rach, well done you - you deserve it what with all the walking and the yoga! Good on ya chick!
Kate, have a great hol - enjoy yourself.
Nya, Caz, Anni, Dee - I hope that you guys are well and taking care of yourselves!
I went to a christening yesterday, back to a pub afterwards, everyone drinking then into the pub restaurant for a 3 course sit down meal!
The folk on my table were great as they knew what I am doing, and surprisingly enough, it went ok. Was a little upset seeing people leave potatoes, beef, turkey on their plates saying that they were stuffed and full up! Just couldnt believe that they were leaving food! Broke my heart. It was really strange though, being in a pub and asking for a bottle of water!
Hope everyone is doing well in this weather, here in Essex, it is really bad - took the cab out and was back home 25 mins later as the roads are just so bad - was sliding everywhere!
You guys take care out there.
Be good
Dean

Hi Guys. Hasnt the weather been crazy? I hope we all resisted the temptation to curl up with a cream cake and a cup of hot chocolate!

Kate I have seen the message and I am happy to rejoin as an official member as long as that's ok with everyone else. I will continue to post my results before 5pm saturday. This diet's hard going but I know it will be worth it. Is anyone at work today? I had to go in but it was a struggle through the ice. I almost did the splits - not a pleasant sight and im still walking funny!

Hi Guys!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I have had a hard weekend and sooooo wanted to lose some weight to make me feel better about sticking to my guns and not be tempted. Just back from CDC and i have lost 5lbs!!! Yipeee....... to make it extra specially good she measured me and i have managed to lose 6 inches off my hips!!! go me. Now off to have my shake. ciao xxxxxxxxx

Hi Dean

Thanks Dean! I know you had a hard weekend too with the christening. I cant believe how close i got to eating something i shouldnt have. But so chuffed i stuck it out. How was work?? The snow is all slushy here although in most streets its still 2nd gear crawling. it has iced up, but thats Scotland for ya.

Hope you are doing well. How is the car? take care

Anni
-x-

Back