***** Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim NEW Official Thread *****

hi guys
how r u all doing?
kate, good on ya chick, you seem to be soooo up for this now, really pleased and proud of ya!
just returned from swimming, 2nd swim of the day, am now knackered.
hope youre all on track still.
take care team
dean

Well done Dean :D really proud of you!!

I do feel better for doing all this, going out tonight for meal and going to enjoy whatever I have but then get back on it tomorrow and do SS all the way, probably not going to eat sat still :D I want to weigh in tues morning and make a real difference especially as I am trying on my dress 11am :)

Mum and dad are down now so if I don't log in much its cus of that. But thinking of you all!!

Love to you all xxx

Wow! listen to all of you little exercise bunnies! Your all giving me a run for my money, gonna have to step it up myself.
actually, ive been really bad this week. eating a bit too much in my ss+ meal and not going to the gym enough, just feel really knackered. hoping it will pass very soon since its only 6 weeks now till the big day, yikes!

glad you are all well, motivated and sweating that fat out. Keep it up!

Hi Honey

Just keep on doing what you have been, you have been doing so well :D You have 6 weeks left until the big day & that is plenty of time to really make a difference. You are bound to hit low points, we all do and will continue to do so I guess.

I have eaten too much tonight, didn't plan on it but it just ended up happening what with my family being down, but I just think, well we have 3 full days back on SS before weigh in officially and we're going to exercise each day so fingers crossed I haven't done too much damage!!

Anyway, off to bed. Love to you all xxx

Hi Team

Well weather wise is the same old easter we usaly have , i'm met to be going on a day out Monday , Just hope it picks up , unsure where yet .
Rach 6 weeks is not long , it will be the best day of your life so make sure you look sensational ! Put your MP3 on and listen to the music and walk yourself back to slimvalley , lol
Kate , yes you set your mind that your are going to be 100% and you just end up eating , you know its them family things that they don't help you , they say go on have a break ...lol
Dean , I know you are pushing hard on this diet and I can really see you getting to goal, how are you dealing with this mentally ? As they say some people Just sail to goal without a slip , Like Mike scot himself !
Anni , so your feeling the Love , now what you smoking , lets have some lol
Dee , are you peaking lol Hope your doing great anyway , I must catch up now on minimins and look at all the fat to slims byeeeeeeeee , happy Easter BTW

Morning all!!

Jackie- my mum is on CD too and has lost 3 stone so I don't get any of that 'go on have a break' conversation to deal with. We decided to eat and not feel guilty for it. I am exercising each day and doing really well with that, I find it helps me to deal with weight loss better as I see it going hand in hand. I sneaked a peek on the scales this morning and I have lost 5lbs, now down to 16.9 from 17 stone :D so very pleased with that and with 3 more days to go on ss before I see my CDC you never know what magic may happen before tues when I try my wedding dress on!!

Dee- where are you honey? How you doing?

I hope everyone else is okay and enjoying their easter weekends!!

Speak to more of you soon hopefully!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

your mum has done well Kate , is she on minimins ?
I see , thats a good thing that you are not hearing that from family , not like mine ......5 pounds already ! I didn't know you was also getting married , when are you getting married ?
Aww reading your Sig Kate now its telling me 4 months and 2 weeks , you will be done in plenty of time !!! That really is something to spur you both on you and Rach ....

Hiya,
Thanks for the words of encouragement.
saw my cdc this morning and worked out ok in the end, lost 3lbs this week! and the best news is that according to her bmi chart i am no longer obese! i am now 'overweight'.

Also figured out what was wrong with me all week, totm! you are so lucky your not a girl Dean, for a whole week, if not more, every month your body fights against you to stick to the diet. it sucks.

anyway, pretty happy with the 3lb loss, means i was only 2lb away from the4 mini challenge target, not too bad! we going for it again this fortnight team?

xx

Hi Guys

So sorry - I've been such a slacker again!

Had a couple of nightmare weeks, well the first was just manic (still stayed on CD no problems) but this last week I had a mixture of the flu and best-friend-came-to-stay-cos-he-fell-out-with-current-flatmate-itis. I had to come off CD but was only on things like chunky vegie soup and bread (what is it about soup that makes you perk up when you are poorly), but I have to admit that the last few days I have let my mate lead me astray.

I finally managed to deposit him and all his rubbish food on another friend today though and have seen my CDC to stock up. Sadly it means that I have put on 4 pounds! I'm not too worried about it, I always put on that 4lb as soon as regular food passes my lips, and it comes off again as soon as I start CD again, but it ******* up the teams figures and for that I am really sorry.

You all sound like you are getting on so well - Anni are you getting back into it ok love?

You guys are all impressing me so much too with your exercise regimes, so I finally went out and bought that bicycle today! No shoes this time instead ;)
I'm still not 100% well yet so I haven't taken it out for a proper spin, but I did give it a 5 minute go on my way home. This is honestly the first time I have been on a bike in about 17 years, and I was pretty wobbly. But I am confident that it'll all come back to me.

Dean - I saw you said about the protests, did you get to see much of it? The Wednesday it was all happening in the street that I worked and it was just the strangest experience. I couldn't get home so a group of us went to the pub after work, then they wouldn't let us out because the street was now a "crime scene". Turns out the poor man that died had done so on the steps of my building. We've had a barage of reporters out there for the last week now, it's all so sad.

On a slightly happier note, I went to that wedding last weekend in my shiny new skirt. The first thing the bride said to me when she saw me "my god, you really have got legs!" :p

Love Dee x

Getting married on 29th Aug this year jackie :D not long now. I am going to see my dress again on tues so I hope that this time I can fasten it. I need to really carry on exercising as I have been doing this week because I know it will make a difference :) I am going to go out for a bike ride in the morning and might do a little but on my wii and burn some serious calories :D

I really enjoyed the pamper day today thanks Dee (facebook comment) we started off in the gym, then the pool, jacuzzi and sauna, we then had lunch (plain chicken salad and fruit salad) and then downstairs for our treatments. I had a massage and facial, very nice :) spent a small fortune on products though, should have got a mortgage out on it but hey it will last me a while!! Mum really enjoyed it which was good as I bought it us for mothers day :) Yes Jackie she is on CD but not on minis :(

Rach- well done on your loss honey thats brilliant!!

Hope your all okay!

Speak soon xxx

Hi Team
Well weight wise STS , feeling bloated , could be that time . But I need to stop straying .
Kate that would of made mum feel relaxed , think that was a good idea .
Aug 29th , be lovely , where are you getting married ?
I am thinking of taking my daughter to disney paris then , will give me something also to focus on .
So now Kate you've brought the products , who will do the treatments hehe , Hubby to be .
Rach , how good does that feel to be overweight now , I know that sounds funny .... hey dropping down the brackets !
When I first started I had a BMI of 41 , I felt so heavy , so I guess it makes you feel loads better seeing it and feeling it .
Dee , Don't beat yourself up , because I know there always be another week . I must get my son's bike's tyres done so I can use it .
Hi to you Dean and Annie , hope your doing your 5 big ones Dean
Got to sort myself out diet wise , its the evening time i'm having trouble .
Ok have fun !

Afternoon all!

Jackie- my H2B will give me massages etc which is really sweet of him :) he is always eager to help me. Bless him.

We're getting married at St Michaels Hotel and Spa in Falmouth :D can't wait.

I just got back from walk with the dog, burnt 1400 calories :D woop woop! Weighed the same as other day this morning but it means I have gone from 17 stone to 16.9 :D yay! Maybe by tues I will be even less. I ate again yesterday so not going to today or tomorrow before weigh in, may have little chicken salad on tues after the big moment has passed!!

Hope everyone is well. I will post with results later on.

Kate xx

This week CD team results are:-

2.79% The Water Babes (9)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W5
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W5 4 results Mum2One (5.03%)

2.49% The Sliminators (25)
W8
W8
W9 4 results Fatblaster (3.81%)

1.29% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)
W7 4 results alexmummy (2.30%)

1.02% XxX Rumbles XxX (22) 3 members Biltsy (1.35%)
1.01% Fat Guys Slim (19)
W10 6 results Bride290809 (2.1%)

1.00% Flab2Fab(15)
W3
W11
W3 4 results Tillyfloss (3.70%)

0.75%Weight to go (27)
W13
W13 4 results Wez (1.44%)

Well done to you all, so very pleased we didn't come bottom out of all the teams this week. Keep up all the hard work gang!!

I just wanna shout at the top of my voice because I have just ran up the hill next to our place :D now this is an achievement because I couldn't do it previously and it is quite the little hill!! :) woo hoo. I will continue, exercised each day this week and not going to give up :D

xxx

Hi Team
Kate , its sounds a dream wedding , Hotel and Spa in Falmouth , lovely .
I got married in 1989 , not married now but I saved and saved , Looking back it was lovely and for honeymoon off to florida to see mickey and minie lol .
So are weigh in Kate you will have a little small meal , well thats ok , your eating salad and chicken .
I must have a better week myself , need to have a read of blogs on here , one I did find was blonde logics wow she looks great ! also splenderblender too , just two people there of many more ....
Hope Annie and Dean are ok , Dean step away from the easter eggs hunt lol
Hows is everyone else holding up , ?
Well i'm out today , unsure where yet , but i'll have a nice day and away from food which is harming me , cos I hate them full lengh mirrors , ouch lol

Hi all.

I have been working today, finished now though and off tomorrow which will be nice as its my last full day with my parents before they go home. I just hope the weather picks up it has been raining all day, mind you they have done well as its been the first rain we have seen whilst they have been down.

How are you all?

Wedding are so expensive nowadays Jackie, we have a budget of £10-12k and thats nothing compared to the average cost of one nowadays. Yikes. I could have a small deposit on a house instead of a lavish day in Falmouth....hey ho.....still time!

xXx

heloooooo all ;-)

Kate - well done on being this weeks winner!! You are so focused now huh? :vibes:

Been a busy weekend for me, it was my little ones birthday, so we took her out for the day, then at night had my BIL's surprise 40th and yesterday i went Mountain Biking for 5 hours. I am shattered and very very sore...i fell off just as we were on the home straight and both knees are bruised to hell. :(:( So, hobbled into work today and every time i had to kneel on the floor at work to sort my machine out, it was agonising!

Ho hum....back to normality now, albeit me really needing a radox bath! :D:D:D

Good luck with all the wedding preps kate and Rach! You will be gorgeous and i hope we get a peek at photos.

Hope everyone is doing well....it was so good not to get the wooden spoon this week!

ciao for now....off for another bath and read my book.

take care

anni
xxxxxxx

Morning All

Kate , I can see what your saying about the cost , I remember going back on this site a year ago maybe , this girl put her sister's details up , so we all could vote her on a daily web site so she could win her dream wedding , I think it was about 30,thousand , well it showed you how much in % where all the people were and this girl had just got in front so we all on minimins and other sites uped our voting , well we thought the other girl won , but she said her sister won in the end , they must of been cheating the others or something , but she won hers .
My cousin , she got married june , well her dad is well off anyway but it was out of this world where she got married ....
Well Kate next thing you have to save for is the house , lets hope they keep dropping , cos they are too high .

Hi anni

Hope your not in too much pain , biking for 5 hours blimey ...
Went to hemel yesterday took Mia on her bike , as we can only fit that one in the car , and we walked for over an hour , but my feet are starting to play up again , I have plantar fasciitis , I thought it had gone but its started to come back ......
My stomach is making strange sounds lol
I'm up early again , up at 6:30 AM , don't need an alarm clock lol
Ok hope we all have a fab day , hows everyone doing ?

Back