***** Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim NEW Official Thread *****

hi guys
sorry i aint been on, think i have kidney stones again, the doc thinks this too! feel like crap to be honest, maybe i should change my name from bigfella to lucky?
havent had a cd product or anything else this week as i cant bear anything - just drinking water to try to pass the little f****r!
hopefully itll pass soon, unlike last time anyway!
guys, be good, short n sweet, but i really dont feel up to much at the mo.
take care guys
dean

Morning all :D

Poor you Dean, cant believe you have those little b*ggers back....have you got to go back for another scan? Fingers crossed you are pain free as soon as possible.

How is everyone else coping with life on CD this week? Im doing well, although im finding im thinking more and more about food and want to eat everything!!! lololol Im worried that when i get to target i will have a food fest and put it all back on over a week :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Have 2 sick kidlets today - sore tummys, coughs and runny noses galore at mine! Plus, the weather is rotten today so i have to get out undercover somewhere for the sake of my sanity. Thinking of local soft play for an hour or so - to let them expend some energy and let me chill out.

Going to be a busy one at work from Saturday - my company is moving premises, so i will be working 10 days constantly to help over that period....it may be tough, but we will have a new shiny building with WINDOWS!!!! Working in a lab without windows for all this time has been depressing - we now eventually get to see sunlight! And with Costas opening up in the place too - i will be caffeined out for months.:D:D:D

I have plans for swimming tonight, badminton tomorrow and hoping to join a couple of fitness classes from next week!! Nothing set in stone - just some ideas im throwing out there to myself!

have a great day all. Will log on soon.

Bye for now, Anni :p:p
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys

Oh Dean honey - hope you manage to get rid of your stoney little friends without too much pain! I read somewhere, on here probably, that kidney stones can be a side effect of VLCDs, I wonder if it's a build up of all the vitamins and minerals that maybe your body isn't used to? Hope you are doing ok, let us know ok :eek:

Anni - how are the kids doing?

It's soooo great to hear you all getting stuck right into the exercise, I reckon it must be the changing of the seasons. I know the longer evenings are definitely getting me to want to be out there in it. I have been riding my new bike loads (and am hurting in places a girl really doesn't want to hurt) and am hoping it's doing me some good. I'm loving it, and all my mates are dragging their old bikes out of storage because I have been banging on about it so much! Heh heh heh, if only I had that influence over people when I need it!

Well I have had a really hard time getting back onto CD since last week, just couldn't get my head in order at all. But today has been my first day of not straying and I'm hoping it's going to be clear sailing from here on in. I ended up having 4 packs (well three and a bar) as I was desperate for something this evening, but I'm still counting that as a non-cheating day. I'm 5"8 so could be either on 3 or 4 packs a day, but have been doing 3 up till now.

Did any of us reach out 7lb in two week challenge? I hope so!

I'm going to suggest a new challenge for us who are well enough (;)), what do you all think is reasonable? How about another 7lb by the end of the month? That gives us exactly two weeks and gives us a nice memorable target?

Kate - fab stuff with your running babe, you'll be up Kilaminjaro next! Well done :D

Jackie and Rach, how are you guys getting on?

Love Dee xx

Evening all.

Sorry I haven't been on most of the week just been so busy with work I haven't had much net time. I am however on the wagon and enjoying it :D I weighed sneakily this morning and it said 16.7 so still going down nicely :) very happy. I hope by the time I get weighed officially next thurs I may be down to 16 stone :) what do you think, reakon I could do it?!

I hope your kiddies are better Anni :D back to school soon?

Dee- well done on getting back on it, having a fourth pack is far better than normal food. I have four a day and find it helps as I would usually munch at night so if I leave my first meal to later in the morning/lunchtime then I am eating the remaining three later on the day and it really helps me!

Dean- I hope your okay honey and the stones pass. Maybe this diet is taking its toll on you :(

Rach - where are you? I hope all is okay honey!!

Jackie- hope your week is going well honey and your enjoying CD :D

Night all xxx

Hi Team
Well having an upset tummy and TOTM palying up also , i'm bloated , something Deans is getting to know more about this topic , ops sorry Dean lol
Dean I see you are having gall stones , is this part of VLCD , I think they say if you lose weight fast this does tend to happen to some .
How are you feeling now ?
Kate ... go for that 7 pounds , give it 100% .
So far I have made a strawberry moouse and had that lots of water and also green tea , I would not go over board on green Tea , but its ment to do wonders for you , not for my taste buds I can tell you . I means to an end and nothing more . Been looking on the site for Next lovely clothes but I guess i'll end up seeing the winter clothes by the time i'm done , feeling cold today too hands are playing up .
Hoping for a better week too .
I hope everyone is going well ...............

hi guys
still feel like crap, no wi for me today, feel like the michelen man with all the water im drinking to try to flush the stone/s out.
will let you guys know whats happening, hope you have all done well.
spk soon guys
dean

Evening guys

Dean - I hope your feeling better by the time you read this honey, will pm you in a mo.....

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Weighing myself in the morning for you guys but not seeing my CDC until thurs for official weigh in :D Heres going for that 2 stone loss milestone :D I weighed 16.6 this am which is only 2lbs away from it, so fingers crossed can smash it!!

love to you all xx

Hi Guys,
Sorry i haven't posted at all this week. was feeling rubbish at the start of the week, funny tummy, light headed and no appetite. Plus, with the school holidays, work was mental!
It all worked out well for me in the end, lost 4lbs this week! but i haven't been to the gym for ages cause i have been so tired, at least i was getting my workout at work.
I am so chuffed with myself though - i bought a pair of size 14 jeans from wearhouse and they look great! also got a size 12 cardi from there. wearing both now and feel a million bucks! it just feels so good to wear clothes from a shop that i would never have been able to step foot in 4 months ago.

Sorry about the stones Dean, thats rubbish. My CDC said they can be a side effect of this diet since your gallbladder keeps churning out the same amount of bile you used to need for your old diet and when it doesnt get used it turns to stones. Would have thought you would be over that now though since you have been on the diet for so long, but what do i know. Hope you pass it soon :D

Kate - well done honey! glad you are back on the wagon and feeling great!

Jacks - Sorry you feel poo, sometimes it sucks being a bird ;)

Anni - hope your still doing well and the kids arent driving you nuts, at least its a nice day today here in bonnie Scotland

Dee - great idea about another mini challenge! 7lbs off, here i come!

Off to see my CD now, speak to you all soon and lets hope we get another fab result on the team charts this week.

xx

Morning all

Well scales still say 16.6 this morning so 3lb loss for me so far this week :) but still happy with that!

Rach - sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well this week, hope your better. But fab about the loss and clothes well done chick :D

Hope to hear from you all later on too re losses etc :)

Take care xxx

TEAM RESULTS FOR THIS WEEK!!

Well done to Jackie- you are our biggest loser this week with 2.38%

The team score is 2.44%

So well done guys!

xxx

Hi all ;-)

Poor you Dean, theres only so much water you can stomach huh? Does the doc have any advice for you? Gallstones or kidney stones are something i worried about getting as i've had gallbladder pain for over a year, but touch wood! its not bothered me so far. It must be so depressing! You are a strong guy though, and i hope you find relief soon.

kate - well done! Gosh, you are becoming more and more focused - ;) Im up for another 7lb mini-challenge. My wi is on tuesday, so i will count that as the start for me!!!

Rach, lucky you getting into lovely clothes! *envious* I still have such a long long way to go, almost half way though!! Seems like its been such a trek, but then on the otherhand, its gone in really quickly. Im now selling my big clothes on ebay, i cant believe the size 26/28 used to fit me!! Im now wearing 20 on top and 18 on bottom....still Evans style, but getting closer to shopping in 'proper' clothes shops. Its exciting, but sad at the same time as i really cant afford to keep buying inbetween sizes, so have like 2 pairs of trousers, a pair of jeans, 3 work tops and 2 weekend/going out tops!!! Now to find a nice jacket as my old one is a 24 and bit baggy!

I agree with the weather thing - its cold, but sunny here, so hoping to get out this afternoon after DH comes back from Golf.

Cant wait til nursery starts back, roll on tomorrow!!! Looking forward to the summer even more when one kiddie starts primary school and the other starts nursery!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Good luck for the coming week everyone... Well done jackie on being our big loser :):):)

Thinking of you all

anni
xxxxx

yipeeeeeeee....thought i would just add, I've just worked out i've been on Cd for 100 days now!!! Cant believe how time has flown and dragged at the same time.

Thanks guys! MMMwahhhhhh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Team

Anni ... 100 days that seems so long on CD , but I know you Just take it as part of life .
I won't be on much this week as so busy and with my mum she has gone really down hill .. so going to be busy with other things too , but i'll be back .
You are all doing well , Dean hope you an return to CD at some point ...
Kate hope you get your 7 offDee , and Rach hope your doing well .

Hiya,
Jackie - hope your mum gets better soon. Good luck this week!

Anni - what an accomplishment! I hope you are very proud of yourself. and im sure you will have no trouble keeping the weight off once you come off cd, you have proven to yourself that you have amazing will power!

Dean - Hope your feeling better, has it passed yet?

Dee- how you doing chick? off to a good start for the week?

Kate - hows it going honey, still motivated?

Im doing really well. got my mojo back and feeling energetic and focused. a few weeks ago i bought some size 14 linen trousers for the honeymoon, they were tight at the time. Tried them on again and they fit like a glove so im now thinking i should return them cause there is a very good chance that i will be a 12 in 6 weeks time. I cant even believe it!

and just thought i would share:
2.71% CD W8 Warrior Princesses!*** (21)4 results Gracey (4.47%)
2.44% Fat Guys Slim (19)
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W10 5 results MsJMC (2.38%)

2.23% The Water Babes (9)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W5
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W15
W5
W15 3 results Sarette (2.84%)

We were 2nd place this week! GO TEAM!

hi guys
big news, i passed the little f****r!!!!!!!!!
about an hour ago, for the first time, in what seems like ages, i have no pain!!!
so, back on cd, even though ive not eaten a thing, just had litres after litres of water, really bloated myself out and feel really big, but all that water must of helped to pass the stone, which is only the size of a grain of rice and its all jagged and rocky looking!
so, how are we all, im completely out of the loop.
great to be back team, must read all the posts now, oh god, bet they are gonna be full of TOTM/CLOTHES/TOTM/SHOES/TOTM/ and the things that are most important for all of you ladies, and should be top of the list..................... ironing, hoovering, washing, dusting, cooking, washing up etc etc etc. I know that Ive been down this route before, but just checking that you guys are taking care of the important things in life - now, go get you OH a beer whilst I read all those posts!!!!!!!!!!
How much are you lot cursing me??????
Only playing team, you know I love and respect you lot, now, stop reading and go get that beer!
You have to laugh dont ya!
Be good guys, hope everyone is well.
Gotta dash, Ive left the hoover on and the dinner that Im cooking is burning, the mop is in an awkward place too and my eyes are starting to water!
Love ya's
Dean

Evening guys!!

Dean, I am so chuffed that you have passed it :D woo hoo!! Great to be feeling better and back on it eh?!!

I haven't had the best week, such a **** time at work and I have eaten some food throughout the week :( not happy at myself but I've been so down about everything, but I'm going home tomorrow night until monday so some time off and time away will help me :D I am going on the straight and narrow tomorrow, promise.

How is everyone else?

xx

Kate
Sorry bout youre week at work, we all have them, you do have alot though, must be really stressfull!. Enjoy youre time off though and relax!
Hope everybody else is well and enjoying the sun!

Be good team and take care.
Dean

hi all

quick hug n then im off to have a bath!

having a horrendous time :(- working constantly, no breaks at the minute (but its all overtime, so money for new clothes methinks;););)) the washing machine is fecked!!!, and the car has eventually bitten the bullet :confused: So having to find some pennies from places so that i can be happy again!

Not going to get much free time to chat away til next week, but im always thinking about you all...Dean, thank god you passed the stone!!! Hope you are doing well now. kate - (hugs)

Sorry im not being a great team member just now - but im still CD'ing, lost 4lbs on tuesday :D:D:D so there its all good...... im shattered after badminton tonight! Had my gym induction for my new works' fitness suite - so hoping to be a regular there from next week.

Enjoy the weekend everyone. Cant believe how well we are all doing. Hope brides to be are getting excited about their big days.

Jackie, Dee hope you guys are having a good time

:vibes:

ciao for now

anni
xxxxxxxx

Evening Team , not really on in the evening much .
Hardly been on really .
thank you Rach , but with mum she does not have long , she has cancer and its now starting to take its toll on her . she is 63 , but I think seeing her as she is is not making me postive about the diet , which I hope will pass as I need to do this .
still you are all doing so well . Dean i'm glad you hav efound your way back to CD and the stones have passed , i'm saying hello to all on the team , hope i'll feel more myself soon and be a strong team member .
Anni , it all seems to be pay out for you , you wonder when you will get a little bit of money behind you for rainy days but you just tick by .... hope your luck gets better soon , now did you do the big one on the euro , I did but unsure if I won .... i'll have to check .
Kate , happy CDing for you and Dee how are you doing too ?
OK feeling a bit sleepy so will head off now . I'll be back... Now who said that lol

Back