Team 2012 - Valentines Day Challenge

Nope it's awful but they do two flavours :) let me know if you can't find it and I'll send you the linky

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Alfielulu said:
Nope it's awful but they do two flavours :) let me know if you can't find it and I'll send you the linky

Thank you x

Please can I join. I want to lose 30lbs by valentines day. My first weigh in tomorrow. Good luck everyone xx

Yes No problem welcome to the team :) Good luck for tomorrow x

Katie - 13lb/30lb - 17lb to go :)
Geenabee - 11lb/30lb - 19lb to go :)
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb - 11lb/30lb - 19lb to go :)
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 14lb/30lbs - 16lb to go :)
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 30lb
Katelouise9 - 30lb

welcome katelouise9, how has your first week gone? is this your first time on CD?

katelouise9 said:
Please can I join. I want to lose 30lbs by valentines day. My first weigh in tomorrow. Good luck everyone xx

Good luck today, let us know how it goes x

Hi Katie, I think you might have forgotten to add me in. I want to lose 30lb by 18th Feb (my wedding!!). I started CDC last Tuesday but as I had to take fri-sun off th diet, to bring my body out of ketosis ready for drinking on my hen do on sat (and then Sunday curing my hangover), I won't have a big of a loss as u guys this week. My scales show I've lost 4lb. Going to stick to it 100% so hopefully I've lost 7lb by weigh in tomorrow night.

Will continue on 100% so hopefully I get a big loss next wk xx

Back in ketosis and hungry as hell so bed time it is! Love ya ladies night night! X

First week 10lb please ;)

Alfielulu - 10lb/20lb - 10lb to go :)
Claire - 30lb - 11lb/30lb - 19lb to go :)
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 30lb
Katelouise9 - 10lb/30lb - 20lb to go :)
Soon2bemrsbature - 30lb

Well done to everyone on their losses this week you are all doing great :) we will be at our targets before we know it....

JoJo hope your ok and great that you are back in ketosis xxx

Oooh getting excited about my weigh in tomorrow!!! Hopefully make my half day point!!!

clairem87 said:
Oooh getting excited about my weigh in tomorrow!!! Hopefully make my half day point!!!

Good luck! Let us know how you get on! :-D

clairem87 said:

Ooo exciting can't wait to hear how you did. X

Wow fantastic everyone!!! Well done

Woo, 5.5 lbs off in 6 days :)

Claire - 30lb - 16.5lb/30lb - 13.5lb to go :)
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 30lb
Soon2bemrsbature - 30lb

clairem87 said:
Woo, 5.5 lbs off in 6 days :)

Claire - 30lb - 16.5lb/30lb - 13.5lb to go :)
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 30lb
Soon2bemrsbature - 30lb

Well done that's fantastic :))

I had to have a bar last night, I was so tempted to cheat, literally last night I nearly threw it all out the window, I am only 3 days away from when I can have bars, do you think it will have affected anything weight loss wise?

Took everything in me to walk straight past Mcdonalds

No I don't think that a bar would matter to your weight loss, well done on resisting temptation. Don't dwell on the bar think Yeah I'm in control I did not cheat.

106lbs to go

Hello fellow shrinkers sorry not been around but went back to work min after 7mths maternity and I've been trying to get back un the swing of things. How's everyone been?
I've been ok I'm on day 5 just sipping on my last shake of the evening and been feeling good and positive this time round. I have an weigh in tomorrow I'm quite excited I know its a bit early but its the only time my cdc could see me.
Hope you are having a good evening ill be back tomorrow to tell you all how I got on xxx

106lbs to go

Back