Team 2012 - Valentines Day Challenge

geenabee said:
I had to have a bar last night, I was so tempted to cheat, literally last night I nearly threw it all out the window, I am only 3 days away from when I can have bars, do you think it will have affected anything weight loss wise?

Took everything in me to walk straight past Mcdonalds

It's much better than having a mac Donald's itself !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sas28 said:
No I don't think that a bar would matter to your weight loss, well done on resisting temptation. Don't dwell on the bar think Yeah I'm in control I did not cheat.

106lbs to go

Thank you Sas, I do feel good, can wait to weigh myself this week, how are you getting on?

ATTENTION GIRLS
I'm going to be MIA for a while! Duty calls. I promise you i will try and check in once a week.
Love yaz all!
Mwah xx

All my team 2012 girls

All my team 2012 Valentines day challenge girls

Krissy
Cee
Spangles
Bluegirl

Claire if you wanna text me you can just get my number off Katie

Every other person on CD that has come accross my page and has inspired me with their beautiful words. . . . Thank you all i wont let you down! :-D

I will be on once a week to update starting on the 17th so not too far away and i'll be back online on a regular basis by middle of feb.

Will still be weighing in and i still want updates on everyones progress!!!

We can do this ladies! XxX

No it's fine :) when I get on the laptop I will add you x

Hi Katie, can I join too? I would also like to lose 30lbs by valentines day :) first weigh in last night and I lost 11lbs yay xxx

Katie - 13lb/30lb - 17lb to go :)
Geenabee - 11lb/30lb - 19lb to go :)
Alfielulu - 10lb/20lb - 10lb to go :)
Claire - 30lb - 16.5lb/30lb - 13.5lb to go :)
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 14lb/30lbs - 16lb to go :)
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 9/30lb - 21lbs to go :)
Katelouise9 - 10lb/30lb - 20lb to go :)
Soon2bemrsbature - 30lb[/QUOTE]

Well i have had my first weigh in today and i have lost 9lbs in 6 days woo hoo good motivation to keep going. there seems to be chocolate everywhere i have resisted temptation.

hope everyone is having a good week xx

Lily I'm not on the pc do you want to copy a and paste the list and add your name. X

Hi Guys, day 14! (eeek that's gone really fast) just thought I would check in, been my days off work the last couple of days and found them a bit trikier than usual so went on the bars so I would have something to chew, weighed myself this morning (cheats weigh in as not actual weigh day) and still loosing, not as much but it's still coming off, got friends coming round for tea tonight so I'm going to sit and talk whilst they eat, all in all feeling strong, still having tummy issues with this but nothing I can't put up with to loose this weight, as I keep reading girls saying, this is my medicine to loose the weight, you always get side effects with medicine, I hope every one is doing good, sorry to hear you are poorly Katie, chin up, hope you have good books and mags to keep you cheerful

Lots of hugs

P.s is anyone else having nightmares? I doubt it is the diet and it's probably to do with my cycle rather than this but just thought I would ask

Week 2 weigh in -9lbs, chuffed with that, makes it worth it

Well done :)) 6lb for me x

Katie - 19lb/30lb - 11lb to go :)
Geenabee - 20lb/30lb - 10lb to go :)
Alfielulu - 10lb/20lb - 10lb to go :)
Claire - 30lb - 16.5lb/30lb - 13.5lb to go :)
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 14lb/30lbs - 16lb to go :)
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 9/30lb - 21lbs to go :)
Katelouise9 - 10lb/30lb - 20lb to go :)
Soon2bemrsbature - 30lb
LilyPotter - 30lb

Katie - 19lb/30lb - 11lb to go
Geenabee - 20lb/30lb - 10lb to go
Alfielulu - 10lb/20lb - 10lb to go
Claire - 30lb - 16.5lb/30lb - 13.5lb to go
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 14lb/30lbs - 16lb to go
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 9/30lb - 21lbs to go
Katelouise9 - 10lb/30lb - 20lb to go
Soon2bemrsbature - 30lb
LilyPotter - 11lb/30lb

Hi Katie, just updated the list to reflect my loss from this week. Hope that's ok. Everyone is doing really well! Good luck everyone xxxx

Well done everyone your doing great xxx

97lbs to go

No problem lily :) well done on your losses everyone xx

Feel like I have failed, I gave in last night and ate something, I have woken up this morning with the worst sense of guilt and failure. Cross that I couldn't make it very long (sorry very negative post but woken up feeling miserable) I am starting again today and I want to feel positive about that.

geenabee said:
Feel like I have failed, I gave in last night and ate something, I have woken up this morning with the worst sense of guilt and failure. Cross that I couldn't make it very long (sorry very negative post but woken up feeling miserable) I am starting again today and I want to feel positive about that.

I gave in last night too struggled all weekend with wanting to eat, I'm not gonna give up thou I too am starting a fresh this morning. One blip shouldn't matter too much we may get a lower weightloss this week but we will get good ones the week after that's what I am gonna work towards.

We can't do anything a bout the past but we can change the future.

Have a good day and forget about last night start dreaming of the new slimmer you cause it will be here in no time xxx

97lbs to go

sas28 said:
I gave in last night too struggled all weekend with wanting to eat, I'm not gonna give up thou I too am starting a fresh this morning. One blip shouldn't matter too much we may get a lower weightloss this week but we will get good ones the week after that's what I am gonna work towards.

We can't do anything a bout the past but we can change the future.

Have a good day and forget about last night start dreaming of the new slimmer you cause it will be here in no time xxx

97lbs to go

Thank you Sas, I'm back on the shakes and feeling positive, have a great day

10lbs down ladies :-D xx

Back