Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Yeah, for now i'll go for 11 stone, but i like the sound of 10! lol

Well Mat, im startin a slimfast plan today and getting weighed again this time next week so maybe that can go towards our total?

GO TEAM SLIMPOSSIBLE!!

we have to win im a sore loser lol xx

Oh im not takin it toooo seriously, I just think we should win next week since as a team we're so early on in the diet and thats when the big loses happen.
If we don't i'll not beat you all up lol
Do you reckon I'll still have a biggish loss with slimfast?

Hey everyone

Just checking in for the night.

Love the banner for our team Mat, thanks!!! I bet your pumped to get started Mat, this site and the inspiration here sure helps to keep on track.

Glad to hear your appointment went well, miss mallow.....and what a bonus that you have less to lose than you thought!!!!

Glad to hear that we are all here to support and wont get too competitive :p

Hi folks

Well, onto day 5 now and still feeling good. Had a bit of a dodgy moment with a tetra but think they're just too rich for me, will stick to shakes I think!

Feeling like my clothes are fitting a lot better and trousers are getting too big so really looking forward to my weigh in on Friday, for the first time ever, I haven't even stepped near my own scales, I find that I become obsessed so am determined to just wait for weigh in day.

Glad to hear you are almost on your way Mat and Miss Mallow, I think for me, this forum is keeping me on the straight and narrow so thanks to everyone so far!!

Oh im not takin it toooo seriously, I just think we should win next week since as a team we're so early on in the diet and thats when the big loses happen.
If we don't i'll not beat you all up lol
Do you reckon I'll still have a biggish loss with slimfast?

Hi miss mallow

You will probably have a fairly good loss but more importantly, slimfast will get you into the swing of things with cd so it's not such a shock to the system when you start. :D

Hey everyone

Just checking in for the night.

Love the banner for our team Mat, thanks!!! I bet your pumped to get started Mat, this site and the inspiration here sure helps to keep on track.

Glad to hear your appointment went well, miss mallow.....and what a bonus that you have less to lose than you thought!!!!

Glad to hear that we are all here to support and wont get too competitive :p

Thanks, Paint Shop Pro comes in handy for stuff like that. ;)

I think MiniMins is going to be the major factor helping me keep on track. I have failed so many times before, although that was on "home made" diets. This is the first proper diet I have actually tried, so I have convinced myself it will work, as long as I make the effort of course.

One of the things I don't want any team member to feel is that they are letting the team down (unless they actually are). We can't expect big losses from all members every week. We just do our best with the diet and all I ask is that everyone gets the weekly weigh in results to me on time. Other than that, enjoy yourselves!! :D

yea lizzylocket thats what im hoping. So today i haven't started anything yet. So i was contemplating one last feed... but i decided against it.
I had a mullerlight a pear and a banana and looked at the weight loss pics thread.
Im definitely gona do this. Roll on tomorrow :D

yea lizzylocket thats what im hoping. So today i haven't started anything yet. So i was contemplating one last feed... but i decided against it.
I had a mullerlight a pear and a banana and looked at the weight loss pics thread.
Im definitely gona do this. Roll on tomorrow :D

Good for you! Sounds like your head is in the right place and you'll be down to goal in no time! ;)

Hi folks

Well, onto day 5 now and still feeling good. Had a bit of a dodgy moment with a tetra but think they're just too rich for me, will stick to shakes I think!

Feeling like my clothes are fitting a lot better and trousers are getting too big so really looking forward to my weigh in on Friday, for the first time ever, I haven't even stepped near my own scales, I find that I become obsessed so am determined to just wait for weigh in day.

Glad to hear you are almost on your way Mat and Miss Mallow, I think for me, this forum is keeping me on the straight and narrow so thanks to everyone so far!!

Well done on getting to day 5, I'm glad you are still feeling good about it. Which tetra was it Lizzylocket? I intend to stick mainly to shakes, but when I have workshops (as part of my course) I will need something I can take with me to have throughout the day.

Reading about your clothes fitting better and them getting too big for you makes me look forward to fitting in some of my clothes that I haven't been able to wear for a while. The thought of getting to my goal weight and being able to go out and buy whatever I fancy is very exciting indeed. Well, when I can afford it.:D

I agree about the forum helping so much, it's wonderful to be part of it and to have already met so many great people. :)

Well done on getting to day 5, I'm glad you are still feeling good about it. Which tetra was it Lizzylocket? I intend to stick mainly to shakes, but when I have workshops (as part of my course) I will need something I can take with me to have throughout the day.

Reading about your clothes fitting better and them getting too big for you makes me look forward to fitting in some of my clothes that I haven't been able to wear for a while. The thought of getting to my goal weight and being able to go out and buy whatever I fancy is very exciting indeed. Well, when I can afford it.:D

I agree about the forum helping so much, it's wonderful to be part of it and to have already met so many great people. :)

It was a chocolate tetra that I had problems with! I usually make my shakes up to a pint so I think the tetra's are just too concentrated for me - I am obviously very delicate ;)

It's such a great feeling when clothes start fitting again, I have a whole range of sizes in my wardrobe and am determined to buy a new summer wardrobe this year! That's the only downside of this diet - you have to buy new clothes! :D

It was a chocolate tetra that I had problems with! I usually make my shakes up to a pint so I think the tetra's are just too concentrated for me - I am obviously very delicate ;)

:patback:

It's such a great feeling when clothes start fitting again, I have a whole range of sizes in my wardrobe and am determined to buy a new summer wardrobe this year! That's the only downside of this diet - you have to buy new clothes! :D

I have stuck to simple clothes for quite a few years now. I have been saying I will buy a bigger range when I have lost weight, but I've never done it. So I basically have jeans, t-shirts and a few casual shirts. All dark colours too. The last brightly coloured t-shirt or shirt I bought was about 17 years ago, other than a formal shirts which are always underneath a suit jacket. Even in summer I used to keep the suit jacket on. It was murder!!

Can't wait to have the whole clothes looser thing happening. I came over to London a year ago in my 'skinny' clothes, cant wait for them to start fitting again!

Back