Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

You have to have over 50 posts to be able to send and receive PM's.

I've PM'd the link to miss_mallow and aussieraquel.

One more post and I can PM it to you Fraggle.

I've emailed it to you Lizzylocket.

frantastic, if you would like to email me (by clicking on my name) I can then reply to your email with the link.

:)

Mat I've set up a temporary email account in case others can see this, which you can send the link to. It's [email protected]. Thank you

Last edited:
Frantastic, I have the same problems. In my job there are just some occasions when you *have* to go out for a meal with a client/colleagues etc and when not doing so could harm your career. In those situations I do what you do .... I have a chicken salad no dressing or something similar but watch the quantity of carbs to stop me going out of Ketosis. and I drink lots of water. I had to do that last week and my weight loss was just fine :)

I've emailed the details frantastic. :)

Fraggle? Let me get this right, you had a meal last week and STILL lost 13lb?

Yep ..but I did only have 2 packs that day and was *extremely* careful with the amount of chicken and lettuce I ate. Not recomending it though!

I was just trying to explain to Fran that when you absolutely can't get out of something then it's not worth stressing over just be sensible over what you have and if you *are* sensible and restrict the number of cals, carbs and make sure you have some protein then it doesn't necessarily effect your weight loss :)

Yep ..but I did only have 2 packs that day and was *extremely* careful with the amount of chicken and lettuce I ate. Not to be recommended though!

I am now even more amazed at how well you did. But no, not recommended. Well done on keeping it under control though, as it could have easily gone the wrong way. :)

For anyone who has less than 50 posts and therefore can not pm, try doing some of the word association threads. It will soon boost your posts. There are a few of them and one is in chit chat. If you look at unread posts you'll find some more similar threads

Good luck Mat

Irene xx

Hi guys

Just a quickie from me, will be back later!

Had my first weigh in and I have lost 7lbs and 4 inches!! I must say I was slightly disappointed at 'only' losing 7lbs but have now seen sense and the inch loss for me is the important part so a happy bunny today!!

Catch up with you all later xx

For anyone who has less than 50 posts and therefore can not pm, try doing some of the word association threads. It will soon boost your posts. There are a few of them and one is in chit chat. If you look at unread posts you'll find some more similar threads

Good luck Mat

Irene xx

Thanks Irene, your help and support is much appreciated. :)

Lizzylocket;1292613Had my first weigh in and I have lost 7lbs and 4 inches!! I must say I was slightly disappointed at 'only' losing 7lbs but have now seen sense and the inch loss for me is the important part so a happy bunny today!![/quote said:
That's excellent news Lizzylocket. 7lbs lighter and 4 inches lost is excellent for a week, so I am glad you are a happy bunny, I know I would be. Well done. :D

WAR

THIS IS WAR MAT

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED:massmoon:

I'm well chuffed. I've managed to drop 6lb in my build up to starting to starting CD today.

:woohoo:

:talk017:
WELL DONE :D

:wow:6lbs is fab Mat, well done! Imagine how great your losses are going to be on CD!!

Thanks. I'm trying not to get too excited though. I am thinking that what I have just lost was probably part of what I would have lost in this first week anyway, if that makes sense.

Having done a whole day, I am feeling wonderful and not really hungry at all.

I still need to drink more water too. My water percentage is 45% at the moment and it needs to be more. I've been trying really hard though!! :7834:

Thanks. I'm trying not to get too excited though. I am thinking that what I have just lost was probably part of what I would have lost in this first week anyway, if that makes sense.

Having done a whole day, I am feeling wonderful and not really hungry at all.

You never know but even if it is a smaller loss, it's still a loss!!

Glad you're doing ok, I think if your head is in the right place, you can get through this without too much trauma!! :D

You never know but even if it is a smaller loss, it's still a loss!!

Glad you're doing ok, I think if your head is in the right place, you can get through this without too much trauma!! :D

Yes, as long as the scales keep telling me I'm going in the right direction, I'll be happy. :)

Back