Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Hey Mat, glad you are ok!

Don't have much time myself these days with my new girlfriend and a mega tonne of worked dumped off me while my boss dances off into the sunset of his honeymoon hehe!

most of that weight gain will be glycogen and water no doubt mate, it will come off like it did in week 1 so I shouldn't worry too much about it :)

I'm not going to be able to do CD at all next week either now, I've decided to try and do an atkins week as that uses ketosis so atleast ill stay in good nick for back onto SS. See how it goes anyway as it's unavoidable.

Welcome back Mat!

It's good to see you back here again and don't forget, life gets in the way sometimes!

Don't stress about the 10lbs, it'll just be water etc as Scott has said and will soon drop off, especially with the rate that you were losing!

Sounds like things are going well for both you and Scott (not meaning as a couple!! :p) - really pleased for you! :D

Hope the atkins goes well for you next week Scott, I think the important thing is to just make healthy options. As I said to Mat, life gets in the way and has to carry on!

I'm off for my weigh in tomorrow, hoping for a good loss but we shall see. Had a stressful week and I tend to retain water when I'm stressed so who knows!

Hope you're doing ok today Scojos and the weigh in went ok....

Any word from Fiona - hope you're ok?

lost 1lb, which was a miracle!!
day ok, break up for long weekend, which is cool, may feel the need to do some retail therapy tomorrow, hehe!!
mat, glad your back, you were missed:D
scott, all these happy thoughts, share some!
lizzy hope you re having a better day today, hug
tc
tx
ps nearly overweight!!

Well done on the loss Scojos! Hope you're enjoying the retail therapy!!

I've just been for my weigh in and have lost 3lbs this week - yay! On a mission to lose 4 next week so buckets of water, here I come!!

Hope everyone's enjoying the easter break!

so, no retail therapy - well nothing for me anyway!! i m looking for stuff for my hols but dont want to buy anything, hoping ill have shrunk before then!!!;)
so a few t shirts a shorts etc for the 3 kids, but nothing for me, except a rather funky hello kitty tshirt from george, size 16 which is huge a cross the waist but v tight across the bust - story of my life!!!
tc
tx

ps lizzy i too am on a mission to lose 4 before next week, which will finally take me to 12 somethings!!

Last edited:
i think im the only person posting in this team,;):D.
just to let you know, as the ultimate motivation, i have just brought 2 dresses, a size too small:eek:
ok, they were off ebay, and i hope ill fit in them before my holds!!
apart from that, have been excellent for two days, no picking at all!!
im very proud of myself, hope it shows on friday:rolleyes:

Hey Scojos!

I'm here for a while! OH is putting up wallpaper so I'm staying well out of the way!!

Well done on the no picking and it won't be long before you're fitting into the new dresses! My wii fit has just told me it's worried about my health because I'm losing weight too quickly - how funny!!

Off to take the dog for a long walk now as I am really having the urge to eat this weekend so trying to stay as far away from food as I can!

Hope everyone else is having a lovely easter!

Hey everyone

Just checking in to wish everyone a Happy Easter....I hope everyone had a lovely time. I slightly fell off the wagon yesterday, its easter *So you can imagine what I ate* and I did know that one thing was my vice, but I'm back on it today, and not deterred.

We have been walking heaps, well not just heaps, literally everywhere from around 9-10 everymorning and finishing up around 7 at night with an hour or so break in between, so hopefully that helps ne this fortnight, even after my slip up, and my picking whilst being in italy.

We are in florence and heading to rome today, I will pop back in when we are home on saturday.

Raquel xox

morning all - back to reality and school after a relexing weekend...
i have to confess i have not been doing the diet at all, my back problems came back on saturday after i ran about 150m after my oh, joke that went wrong :rolleyes: can atleast now feel the disk that has displaced, have to watch with pain killers food has to be eaten, so have made (imho) wise choices and scales show ss since friday- which is good.
im now going to try and ss during today, and decide tonight wether i can survive on a shake or whether i need the pain killers to sleep and therefore will need to eat a meal.
life gets in the way, should be my byline!
i have 16 weeks before my holidays, and 2lb a week, which is doable will take me to goal- so i think im going to play the slow game this time....
hope you are well, and raquel, dont fret about the blip, i had some too, its about making reasonable choices, this diet is only short term, then we have to get on with our lives without it- if you can eat and then get straight back on it, you ll be fine your weight loss is amazing so dont hammer yourself about it:D
as anyone seen the men in our lives????
tc
tx

Just a quickie from me for now, need to shoot out.

Wanted to say how true your comments are Scojos, I have really struggled this weekend and did have some chicken and salad, however, I got straight back on track and am glad to have got it out of my system. I made a wise choice when it could have been so much worse!

Hope everyone else is ok - Mat, Scott and Fiona - where are you???

Looks like everyone has abandoned the team???? Is it time to go our separate ways?

I'm just really busy atm, sorry :(

Work has been hectic and I'm still staying at Laurens so when I'm not working we are spending time together. Hope you are all ok!!

im still here;)
life is hectic, diet is going bad (actually what diet? would be a better question:rolleyes:)
im really struggling, cant stop snacking have wi tomorrow...
i want to ss but not sure i have the will power , keep thinking its alot of money to keep cheating, but then how much would i spend if i was doing ww - or any other diet?
keep thinking each time i resist the temptation to eat high cal food is better than not trying, but need to kick bottom, can you help:eek:
anyway, scott im glad you re happy, i just keep thinking only 12 weeks until i change schools (indeed 14 until i need to wear swim wear:(, life just keeps catching me up...
tc
tx

Hey guys

Sorry you're struggling Scojos, maybe rather than SS, you should give SS+ a try? At least then, you do actually eat so may be less tempted to pick. Either way, you have to do what works for you.

Glad things are going well with Lauren Scott! Things really do happen for a reason don't they?!

Is anyone able to post weigh in results this week? I think we get booted off the teams if we don't submit results for a couple of weeks. I'm happy to have a look through the threads at some point to see how we do this but we'll need weigh in results first if anyone has any?

I've had a pretty draining day today, we had my uncles funeral which although extremely sad was a real tribute to him. He was a retired policeman so had the full works, which was really beautiful to see and the amount of people there was just incredible.

Think it's really starting to hit me that he's gone now, feel so, so sad and emotional. Seeing his mother and wife in pieces was just heartbreaking, still, he had a 'good death' if there is such a thing and I have lots of happy memories of the time we spent together.

Going to have a look through some old photo albums with my hot choc mint and then get an early night tonight.

Take care all xx

hi guys, well after my "bad week" I have lost 1lb, which is pretty poor, but better than nothing.
cdc has barred me from cadbridge for the week:rolleyes: she says i have to give my brain, and not my body, a break, stop beating myself up- and being so negative...
so im "free" for the week. not sure how i feel about this im going to enjoy my week do low carb anyway, and then ss from next friday.
hope this "break" will work,
tc tx

Back