Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Hi Guys

Hope everyone's well! Scojos and AR, well done to the jogging, I am very impressed!!

I have submitted our results for the week and Scojos, you are our biggest loser with 2.14% lost - well done!!!

I've had a lovely weekend so far, went to the farm with my 2 nephews yesterday, they are 3 and a half and 2 so we had great fun as you can probably imagine! I've spent today sorting the garden out so it now looks a lot prettier! Feeling quite pleased with myself!

Off to finish watering my plants so I'll catch up later.

xx

i di 2 miles, 1/2 jog, 1/2 walk, im dead now, and ravenous! had a sneaky banana and am now starving, even though i ate my chicken salad when i got back:rolleyes:
have brought some bio oil and so very lovely exfoliating body wash, it warms up when you use it... so at least ill be soft,hehe.
rest of the day was usual wash ironing, sweeping cooking and washing up, hey i have 3 kids, cant expect them to move can you???
tx

hey everyone hows it going??? I've had a busy day with the little one today running around and just generally keeping her entertained but its been a nice break from work which is realy stressing me out at the moment. My weekend was a bit hit and miss but today I've pulled it back. When i'm happy i find this diet easy but when things get on top of me its sooo hard to stick to it. What with the pressure i'm under at work I've just struggled this weekend. I've pulled it back and my scales said that i was 2lb under but I'm gunna wait and see what my cdc says on sunday. I've got a feeling it wont be great. I'm trying to look at it from a positive side because i dont want to 'quit' another diet so the plan is to brush myself off and carry on.
Its been sunny here if not a bit windy but we've spent most of the day in the garden and have now got my veggie patches up and running, herb tray set up and some fruit trees going on. So cant wait to get slim so I can appreciate all this work when they are grown : )
Hope you all had a good day too.

Evening all!

Hope you enjoyed the stir fry Scojos, I'm thinking of moving up to SS+ in about a month to start introducing food a bit, will see how it goes.

Jo, I find the hardest thing with this diet is when I'm stressed, I had a really pants week last week and really wanted to eat something but once you see the losses continue, it keeps you going - well it does me anyway!

Dust yourself down and get back on it, keep coming on here when the little one is asleep and we'll keep you on the straight and narrow!!

I've got a busy couple of days coming up so might not be around so much, can't wait for this week to be over, we're off on a short break towards the end of next week so only 2 days of work next week - woohoo!!

I've put another advert for more team members, there's only the 4 of us at the moment, we need some more people to keep us all motivated!

stir fry was yum:D
so was the packet of cadburys clusters i ate after it:break_diet:
my aunt died last week and i didnt absorb it, i think, until i had to request time off for funeral at work. she died of cancer, was supposed to live until xmas, so it was slow...
im not looking for sympathy, having a sugar rush and feel like crap, funny how your body nows whats good for it:rolleyes:, so onwards and upwards, start again tomorrow...
dh has booked me a lovely spa treatment for my birthday in 2 weeks, so get through funeral and then i break up for 2 weeks on friday, which will allow me to re focus, just have to get through this week. a day at a time girls, a day at a time...

I know what you're going through Scojos, it sometimes take a while for bad news to sink in doesn't it.

The spa treatment sounds fab, at least you've got something positive to look forward to.

As you say, a day at a time, our journey's may be slower than some, but we'll all get there in the end!

Hi - saw your reply on the advertising board. Would be interested in joining your team if you will have me :)

Absolutely Pumpkin - welcome on board!!

Are you just starting CD or are you a few days in?

Thanks.

I started last wednesday. slowly eased my way back in and on Sole Source for 2 days now.

Hey all

Ahhhh....not a very good last couple of days. I am actually picking non stop and feeling pretty crappy. It is like I am consciously doing it, knowing I should not be and keep going and eating. I have eaten a small bag of dried fruit and covered banana chips and now feel quite spewy! blah!

What pi&^*& me off even more is cos I know I am so close to where I need to be and I still do it, help me guys!

Hey guys!!

Hi guys.. the team is all changed since i was here but i just wanted to drop by and say hello to you all and congratulations on great losses.
I was here in February when we started up this team, but there was a death in my immediate family so I didn't even get the diet started :(
But Im back to give the cd a go, If a place pops up on the team i would love to take it, I'd love to get back into mission slimpossible, if not no worries.
Im rooting for you all :)
xx

hey everyone, I'm finding it really hard to get going again but here goes to trying again. I'm dreading going to my weigh in on sunday i dont actually thinki've lost anything with my picking : (. I keep deciding that i'm going to quit then part of me is telling me to carry on. Everything is fine to be honest I think i've now just lost that buzz and i need to get back on track.
Welcome pumpkin!!!

oh god ive just wrote a cracking thread and pressed the wrong button and erased it!
i have given up until friday, my body is just so trired, i need to get to friday and start again, i physically and mentally have had a hell of a week, (funeral tomorrow, threats of malpractise from the exam board for a colleague, only grateful it wasnt me..., **** students, sick child, stress (my gcse exam is tomorrow morning) i cant do anymore, going to wise, and focus, will start sat morning again, im going to try sole source, had enough!!!!
anyway, rainbow, as you can see, i so relate to where you re at!!!
ms mallow, i believe we have a sapce so wait til lizzy gets back shes in charge around here (she hates it whem i say that, rotfl!!)
pumpkin, welcome, post loads, cause i talk to myself loads:D
hope everyone is well, tc

Hi guys

Good to see it's getting busy on here again!

Sorry to hear you're all having a rough time though, this is such a tough diet and I feel your pain!

Raquel - have you had a chat with your CDC? It could well be because you are so close to goal and the whole fear of going 'back to normal' is sub conciously making you pick - blimey, I sound like a counsellor!! Maybe put a post on the main thread, I'm sure someone like KD will have some explanation for why we do this!

Jo - you 'just' need to take it hour by hour rather than looking at the long term, that's how I manage to get back on track if I've had a blip. Do you have a good CDC? My CDC is really good and doesn't make me feel bad if I have a rough week, she just helps me to get to the bottom of what's happened. Stick with your weigh in on Sunday though, knowing it's booked might help you to stay on track. We're all here to support you so if you're struggling, come on here and see if we can help you!

Scojos - sorry you're having such a rough time, I think you're doing the right thing - as you've said in the past, life gets in the way and you just need to get this week over with the best you can and re-focus when you're head's a bit clearer.

Miss Mallow - welcome back!! Sorry you've had a rough time too but glad you've found your way back to us. As you'll see, there's only AussieRaquel and me left from the original team members! We do still have a space so feel free to come back and help us all to stay on track!

Pumpkin - how are you getting on? Have you had your first weigh in?

Not really much to update on me, had a busy couple of days at work and just plodding on as usual. Starting to get very bored of CD though and am planning on having some food when I go away next week. I aim to have a shake and bar for breakfast and lunch and then a low carb, healthy meal in the evening. Hoping that will stop the boredom and I can then get on with getting to goal in the next few months!

Have a good evening folks, I'm off to have a tidy up and then it's time for Sir Alan......

Hi, thanks for letting me join but husband was made redundant yesterday and so I don't think I am going to be able to spend much time on the board, I think it's only fair to give up my spot.

Thanks again and wish you guys all the best with your weight losses. Pumpkin

Really sorry to hear that Pumpkin, hope hubby gets a new job soon.

Take care xx

oh thanks lizzy and the rest of you!
Glad to back in my original team, my heart wouldn't have been in it for any of the others.
Im on day 2 today, I don't live near a councillor so i get packs posted out and weigh myself, with an agreement that I visit my doctor once monthly for a check up.
I have around 5 stone to lose in total, but I would be happy if I could get 3 off before my holiday on 27th August.
So for those of you who I don't know already my name is Lesley, im 21 and this is my first try at cambridge diet, although I have been on and off weightwatchers for 4 years!

I was just wondering the day you need to know our losses lizzy?
since im only on day 2 now I thought it might be better for me to skip this weeks contribution and add it on to next weeks .. if im allowed?
lol

Hi Guys

Hope everyone's well?

I'm pleased to say I've lost 3lbs this week - woohoo!! My scales are going a bit mad as they said I'd gained so you can imagine my joy when my CDC said I'd lost!!

Anyway, I'm off to get my hair done so I'll pop back later to catch up!

Miss Mallow, results are due by Sunday, however, hold fire until next week as you'll have a bumper result by then!!

Back