TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Viki wow i have noticed you only have 0.5lb to go! That is amazing hun well done, i bet you are well proud of yourself.

I am so happy for you hun, i really am xxxxxx

I have 1lb to go Dione, thanks for your support. Off to check my ticker......
Not sure if I'm going to do it this week as I have gone up to 1200 and don't think I've lost but we'll see (looks for a fingers x'd smilie but fails) :)

I don't see that there would be a problem with you staying on here!! Yeah the soups are quite nice and do a few other flavours, also try the Lloyd Grossman ones... pretty similar!

If you ever need to chat, just send me a message or maybe text x

Well logans costume is done and dusted (see facebook). Now I'm just screaming 'homework' at him. 5 hours he's been at it and only managed to write 10 sentences. I'm soooo looking foward to getting back on ss tomorrow. Then at least I've got an excuse to be grumpy for a few days LOL

How's everyone else today??

well i'm on day one of my restart ladies,

2 litres of H2O down and having my first meal (soup) for the day. Head is banging......so early in the process but hey ho!!!

Back to work and sod all has been done while i've been off what a surprise.

well how is everyone else????

Where is everyone today???

Sorry I'm here!!;)
Dione sure you can stay weigh ins are weigh ins no matter what diet you're on.;)
Fingers crossed for you vikki hun for your weigh in.:D
baby I saw the Tudor outfit on Facebook...WOW!!!! You have a real talent for making clothes I'm so impressed!

Ta kel. He aint to happy that it plumb colour, but it is an authentic colour!!

Just had my WI for my restart and I'm now 14stone 11 lbs. I'm aiming to have got rid of that 11lbs by WI next thursday. Wish me luck!!
Xoxox

Hiya everyone,

How are we all today??

OH is off on another Business trip next week for a week... so really not looking forward to it, just my own company I'm dreading and I know the kids will play up like anything, because dad isn't about!!

Tell me your news

xx

oh elay, i'm here for you if you need some company. i can peck your head so much you'll be praying for some peace and quite LOL. big (((hugs))).:hug99::hug99:

BTW your kids are sooooo cute. Butter wouldn't melt in their mouth, as my old grandma would say.

I'm dying with a mega headache, unfortunatly i dont think its CD related...just stress!!:sigh:

i wonder how everyone else is doing?:wave_cry:

I am going to need someone to bug me to keep me on the straight and narrow!!

Thanks, they are cute... eldest is a little monster sometimes, youngest is such a Mummy's boy!!

I know what you're saying about the headache...mine has been pounding all day but that's due to kids shouting and fighting!!

Yep hope everyone else is okey dokey...

xx

Positive note for today. Struggling with my water consumption big time today. I know it helps and should drink loads but uuuurrrrggghh I don't wanta (stamps feet up and down in a tantrum).

Nothing more to say but roll on tomorrow :(

Hiya all been putting off posting as I put 1lb on at WI last night. Grrrr so close, yet so fat! Oops freudian slip I meant to say so far :(
I'm really annoyed at myself but I think (hope!) its just the change to 1200 and hope it will come off next week if I persevere, its difficult!

Positive note for today. Struggling with my water consumption big time today. I know it helps and should drink loads but uuuurrrrggghh I don't wanta (stamps feet up and down in a tantrum).

Nothing more to say but roll on tomorrow :(

hi ladies,
vikki, so sorry hun about the 1lb gain. hopefully its a water gain caused by upping the plan and will be off next week.
glug glug glug baby.get drinking hun.
im struggling at the moment. struggling really hard to be 100% right now.
i have a lot of stress going on at the moment and it seems to be causing all sorts of cravings.
im feeling kinda disappointed in myself cause i keep giving in to it.
i seem to be having 1-2 shakes and then caving in the evening to varying foods.
scales arent showing a gain but no loss so far either.
got to get strong, got to dig my heels in.

Hey Cheryl,

Try not to worry too much... I am having the same problem at the moment, being really good and then buggering it up in the evening!! I just seem to be giving in too easily to my cravings! I'll kick your bum if you kick mine! I think it is to do with that time of the year... really I do, it's all about the comfort in the dark cold evenings.

For me I'm hoping that me starting back down the gym will give me the motivation that I need.

How is your son and girlfriend getting on... how far gone is she now?

xx

hi elay,
thats a deal on the butt kicking offer.
seems so hard to stick to right now for some reason, then i eat, feel bad and want to eat more for comfort. vicious circle.
son and girlfriend are doing good.
she had her 12 week scan today. official due date is 15th may.
for the last 4-5 days she has been very bad with headaches and sickness but seems to be easing off slightly now.
when she started with the sickness i half expected her to say ' i want to go home to my mum' and i wouldnt have blamed her at all but she didnt. im so touched by the thought that she is comfortable here and is content to stay here even when she is feeling lousy , at the time she is most likely to want her mum.
the baby was jumping around so much on her scan today. it was all very very exciting :D

Morning everyone....

How are we all today?

Cheryl were you on here at 4am??!! Glad to hear that she is getting on well, must seem so much more real now she's had her scan...nothing like seeing your baby on screen for the first time! Obviously says something about you and your home that she feels so comfortable to stay!!

No WI for me today as my CDC doesn't want me to come by if there is a chance that I may still be contagious (fair enough I suppose). Will try and weigh myself at home, but not sure how reliable they are.

Am going to the Gym tonight, first time in 3 weeks...so thinking that may really help me get back into the right mindset!

Easy day at home today, waiting for my new sewing machine to arrive (quite excited - how sad), housework, washing etc so a fun fun day!

xx

of course a new sewing machine is exciting. Well it is for me :)
Craft is the best. I'm only just getting back into sewing. I'm looking at doing some intro courses at college in the new year. My bestest childhood memories are connected to sewing, knitting and crochet. I'm not really hip for a 31 yr old. i'd rather stay in and knit then party.
What are you into? quilting? dressmaking? patch?...........i'm sorry i'm obsesive!!!!!!

Cheryl go stand in the mirror and give yourself a talking to..... may sound silly but a sware it works. i've said it loads to peeps. When you stand there look at what you see in front of you then imagine what you want to look like and tell yourself (out loud) how your gonna do it and that you can do it.

Glugging underway for today 750mls down, one poridge and one cup of coffee.

check in later ladies. work hard, smile wide and enjoy everything!!!!!

Morning Baby,

I love your fab positive mood this morning!!

It's arrived..at 8am (sewing machine that is)

No it's not sad as I love knitting and I'm only 29.... I find it very therapeutic!! I can remember sitting with my nan and her teaching me how to knit!

New machine looks fab. already out of the box and sitting on the table!! Just reading the instructions at the mo... as never had a fully computerised machine. So many things that it can do oh it's so exciting! I used to have an old singer but I've gone for a Brother Innovis 1250 as it's ideal for Quilting, Patchwork and everything else! The most exciting thing for me is that it has an automatic button hole option.... never had that on my old machine, had to do them by hand! but now I have the option of 10 different patterns!!!

Now who sounds obsessive!!

Have got some FQ's that I want to make into a nice quilt for my boys... so just want to get started on that project, plus it will give me something to focus on to take my mind off food!!

xx

Back