Team 5 - SLIMYMPIANS-potential gold medalists

Hi guys - Hope you're all well and had a good week!
TOTM appeared for me so I'm not expecting great results this week :(
I have my Weigh In tomorrow eve at 7pm - usually back home 8:15-8:30 ish. Is this too late to post my weight??

Kj xxx

That shouldnt be too late the results dont have to be posted until friday mornin xx

ill colate the results tomorrow, janie make sure you are online incase i get stuck...unless of course i crown you queen slimypian and you be our leader...after all you are soooooooooooooooooo great xxxxxxxxxx

lol no probs will be around xxxx

Okay guys, I'm down 5lbs this week (I've pm'd my stats to you, Shell :)). That makes total loss since my restart on 15/08/08 exactly one stone - yay!

Hope everyone else is doing well! :grouphugg:

Hi Guys,

Got an 8lb weight loss this week (really wanted to put a smiley here but cant find them)

Last week 210lbs
This week 202lbs

And whilst I was at my CDC, I tasted the new CD Porridge, Its to die for.
It tastes quite sweet, not what I was expecting, and I guess people will start making it with half a packet of porridge and half a packet of shake. Can you imagine...chocolate porridge on a diet!!!

Hope everyone else had a good week.

xxx

last weeks weight 200
This weeks weight 195
Loss 5lbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bugger off nikki....ive had a crap loss...its wornf time of month...dont be daft its just a game remember.......janie ive sorted it ill post them now...

this week...

shelley -1.5 = 0.6%
janie -5 = 2.5%
mandie -8 = 3.8%
pooh sts
lily -5 =2.8%
kj -3 =1.6%

total loss for team is 1.82%

so well done you lot...thats 22.5 between us.......xxxx

i am just gonna post the results on the main thread xxxxx

Excellant results ladies xxxxxxx Well done!
And theres no letting us down we are in it together!

Yes boss!

Got some news for you all, I've signed up to do a skydive....yes a skydive.

5 Weeks ago I was 16st 8lb now I'm 14st 6lb and I am doing a sky dive on the 1st November and need to be under 13st. What a challenge.

Everyone thinks I'm mad, and yes, you got it, I bloody well am!

Its a sponsored event for a local leisure centre, so I'm relying on you lot to egg me on with my weigh loss and help me build up some nerves.

By the way, does anyone know if you can have green beans/runner beans on SS+. I love them and father in law has a fresh batch growing in the garden. I will post a new thread just in case none of you lot know.

Happy slimming!

Back