Team 5 - SLIMYMPIANS-potential gold medalists

i have eaten them....and o/h uncle cooked them for me the other day in a tiny bit of olice oil garlic dried chilli and soy sauce....wow they were lovely!!!!!! good girl on the sky dive....xxx

Thanks Hun,

Was really worried about this weekend as we are out with friends tomorrow and got family round for roast on sunday. But I will just have chicken tikka starter dry fried with lettuce and cucmber tomorrow after a night of fizzy water and on sunday I will have 120g of chicken with broccoli and green beans and sit at the table with the others and have a frozen tetra for pudding whilst the others have something else..sussed!!!

I am so enjoying CD. People are starting to notice now and that makes me want to carry on.

Hiya, i am doing social tomoz night yehh for the first time i feel strong enough to go out in town and stick to water cant wait to get dressed up nice and show off my lack of two stone lol

oh by the way i have lost another 3lbs since tuesday so i have hit the two stone mark!!!

Hi Guys

How are we all doing this week?

Just thought I'd show you my before and so far pictures.
These are taken 6 weeks apart.
IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

DSC04977.jpg

DSC04976.jpg
First one's was taken on 20th July 2008 and the second one's were taken on 30th August 2008

whit wooo u look lush !!!!!!!!!!

Aww Thanks Janie

Its not till I seen it in the pics that I realised just how big I had got. but now, just how much I have changed in 6 weeks.

and wearing size 16's which I haven't wore since the year dot.

My before pictures are the pictures my CDC took when I first started and the 'so far' pictures were taken Saturday evening by my husband just before we went out.
I drank sparkling water all evening and have a chicken tikka starter whilst others ate curry.
I even asked for it to be cooked without oil and had lettuce and cucumber with it.

Back