Team 5 - SLIMYMPIANS-potential gold medalists

no lily dont resign hun! we are in this together!!!!!!!!!

i will check in tomoz see if poohbear has hers in xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for not being around guys - life has been more than manic lately!! Nothing bad though, just work and house stuff all getting on top of us a little :)

My loss this week is

weight last week 176lbs
weight this week 174lbs
loss = 2lbs

Hopefully will be around more next week - I do get on intermittently but only for around 10 mins at a time!! Hope everyone is doing ok and good luck for the next week................

Love Kj xxx

Sorry haven't been on plan whatsoever... sorry to let you all down... haven't even weighed so please don't submit anything for me... at least your team figures won't be affected.

Lots of Love

Hi Guys.

How's everyone's week been?
I have to say,last week was pants for me. Cause I have been losing up to now, I thought I could be generous with my 2 tbsp of veg and 120g of chicken, I even slipped in 2 glasses of wine and a slither of cheesecake. I guess I deserved to stay the same last week.
But this week I have done SS 100% and am hoping for a reasonable loss this week.

Catch up soon

Mandie

well i hope none of you are relying on me.....i have had a teriible week and may let the team down...in fact i am seriously thinking of jumping ship and doing sw!!

Hey Shell,

Don't do that. Stick with it, I need all your moral support, I have 6 weeks before my skydive and still have over a stone to lose.
I struggle with SW as I have no self control when it comes to portion sizes and ended up putting weight on.

Give it a couple more weeks...not long till christmas and we know this is the fastest way to lose weight...think of the sexy little black party dress!!!

I am so sorry girls... I am not doing CD or anything at the moment, really depressed, skint etc etc. Seeing the doctor on Monday, but really don't have the money to do CD.. so I am wishing you all good luck but am resigning from slimympians, please replace me with someone who can get you the results you deserve.

Thank you for your support, but I would be fibbing if I continued and I don't want to do that..

Love

Hey Nikki

Don't worry hun - hope everything goes ok for you at the docs. I'm working my way up the plans as of tomorrow - starting with 810 (just done an AAMW). I'm hoping that I'll shift the remaining 13lbs while on these plans, but if I don't I'll do it through exercise and healthy eating. Feel really ready now to come off cd - have stuck to it for 8 months now and just want to start living a 'normal' life with family and friends.

Make sure you stick around on minis!!

Lots of love Kj xxx

Take care nikki....
If you are thinking about tablets make sure you dont have xenical...the reductil are good thou.....i couldnt take them for long thou as i had high blood pressure .....good luck chick xxxx do pop back and see us thou xxx

Well done Mandie - thats a brill loss hun!!

I've been on my first week of moving up the plans and thought I'd def put on. Had weigh in tonight and I'd actually LOST a pound!! SOOOOOO pleased - always rather 1 pound off than a sts or a gain!!

Weight last week 174lbs
Weight this week 173lbs
Lost 1 lb.

Sorry its not much guys!!

I'm now on 810 so not sure whats gonna happen next week - hopefully my metabolism will have a boost and I'll lose 2 or 3lbs! No harm in wishful thinking!! :D

I've gone completely to pot too girls, sorry. :(

My exam's next Tuesday (30th), and being realistic, I can't see me getting back on the wagon beforehand.

Grr... I have to say, I hate that feeling when you wake up in the morning and think, "Oops. Won't have lost any weight today, that's for sure."

But right now, passing the exam has to take priority. Right now, I want that more. It's my 7th major exam in 18 months and when it's done, I won't have another for a year, if I manage to pass it first time.

I will be back though. Determined to shift the last of my weight in time for Christmas.

Sorry again

P.S. Well done mandiep and kayjay!

Back