*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

Can I join? This sounds so amazingly supportive!

I'll have a proper catch up tomorrow on the laptop, hope everyone's had a fab weekend. Good luck to the Monday weighers xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join? This sounds so amazingly supportive!

Course hun!!! The more the merrier! Add yourself to the list if you can :)

I don't know how to?!!!

I am 36 - was skinny in my teens, had 2 babies and grew rapidly in my twenties and have continued to inflate through my thirties.

I am determined that I am going to get this gripped. I've done the lot in the past - WW, SW, Cambridge, lighter life, Dukan. I am now on diet chef and feel like something has clicked in my brain - I am going to do this for me.

A few weeks ago I found that I have a prolapse (grim!) and I KNOW that my weight will have contributed to this. Going back to GP tomorrow to see what they recommend. Wish me luck...

Lou 42.8lbs to go7.2 lbs lost
Poppy 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 45.5lbs to go 4.5 lbs lost
Jayde 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
babycake46 lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Itoy&suerti 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Linzmain 50lbs to go 0lbs lost
Dolly 47
lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Pickle81 50
lbs to go 0lbs lost
REV23
lbs to go 3.6 lbs lost
mamaC
lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Brolly 50
lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jeew
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Claire_oh
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Izzy
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hayley
lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Dablaksista
lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Biglad3331
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Freyj4
50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Tusli
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Marypoppins76 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Teri 48 lbs to go 2 lbs lost
Roziee 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lolly26 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
H Aaleigha 50 ​lbs to go 0 lbs lost
WillpowerWoman 50 ​lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lass321 46 lb to go 0 lb lost
Mungo chubb 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hillie
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost

mungo chubb your on

hillie put you on love

good luck everyone one with your weight loss get them green numbers moving xx

if toxic (lou ) not here and you want your weights changing can you please put you name wot is on the list so i do not add you again x x x

WillpowerWoman, Im also 30 and at the moment 18stone exactly, and also a size 22 (depending on which shop)! I tried cambridge in 2011, lost 15lbs in two weeks but couldnt stick to it, i remember all the success stories tho, amazing losses! I worked with a girl who lost 8 stone in 6 months!! she put it all back on coz like she admitted, she didnt follow the steps to eating again, she just went straight back to eating the way she had, and ended up saying she was happier bigger. But i remember people on here who had followed the steps and were maintaining brilliantly, so it does work for a lot of people!

Hey hun.

How tall r u? How much would you like to loose? I'm 5ft 9. I need to be 12st to be a 'normal' bmi but one step at a time and I need to know I can maintain the weight I loose and never again yoyo back up again!

I have tried Camebridge lighterlife slim and save vlcds before as well as WW and RC and the go to gym all the time diet. And after being a slim child / teen basically yoyod throughout my 20s! It MUST STOP NOW! So totally get what your saying about putting weight back on and in many ways keeping it off is just as hard (if not more so) than loosing it.

But I have had enough of being big, my right knee has started hurting when I take steps which has scared me recently and is also a constant reminder of the need to loose the weight. I also want to feel good about myself wear nice clothes and gain in confidence and self esteem and maybe get the balls to go on a few dates (broke up from long term relationship last summer and have felt to self conscious to date anyone so far - hopefully that will change soon.) x

I'm 30 too! Snap!

I want to be a healthy happy goal weight by the time I hit 31.

It's time to sort out my life

I haven't tried Cambridge but I had a go at slimming world & slim fast.

Ate far too much on slimming world cod they say you can eat as much free food as you want but I need limits!! Plus I was just eating carbs carbs carbs constantly & felt terrible.

Then tried slim fast & just hated not eating haha.

Back to ww it's the only thing that works for me.

Xxx

Ooh we r the 30 club! :) WW is good I just couldn't get my head around the points system ARGH! (I'm a simple thang!) :)

I have 46 lb to go until goal, so I'll join you if that's all right :)

Lou 42.8lbs to go7.2 lbs lost
Poppy 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 45.5lbs to go 4.5 lbs lost
Jayde 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
babycake46 lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Itoy&suerti 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Linzmain 50lbs to go 0lbs lost
Dolly 47lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Pickle81 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
REV23 46.4 lbs to go 3.6 lbs lost
mamaC64 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Brolly 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jeew50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Claire_oh 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Izzy 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hayley 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Dablaksista 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Biglad3331 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Freyj4 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Tusli 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Marypoppins76 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Teri 48 lbs to go 2 lbs lost
Roziee 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lolly26 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
H Aaleigha 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
WillpowerWoman 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lass321 46 lb to go 0 lb lost

Welcome :)

OK - sign me up please - 50lbs is 22.6Kg - I've gone all metric with my new scales! That's should be doable with my current programme, if I continue to lose around 3-4 Kg a month.

Welcome :)

Im the exact same, ww is the best for me. and i wanna be healthy for turning 31 in march too since i didnt get there for my 30th!

Ooh I'm 31 in march too! (eek!)

Back