Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Am on SS. I get measured monthly and I prefer it that way. It's just that I know I can achieve a steady 2-3lbs off a week on a normal diet. I expect atleast 3lbs a week on SS. I will wait till the end of week 12 to see if I lose the 14lbs.

I only lose 1/2 to 1lb a month on an ordinary diet due to allergies, food reactions, bread problems etc. Bowel gets blocked, as if it isn't now LOL but it is better for me this way. I was told the weight would drop off on SS but I think it is quite slow too.

morning ladies!
3.7lbs for me this week although i think i can safely say ive been naughty again!!!! (although am thinking i might switch to SS+ since i cant stop eating!!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone. I have STS this week. My CDC has said I should do add a meal to shock my body but will give it till Wednesday. I have lost an inch from my waist though. I hope everyone is OK. I thought I would be depressed but ketostix say I have been in ketosis all week so there is no way I can't be metabolising fat. Fingers crossed for a better week.

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 4) 25 Jan 09
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

??- = ? = ?% waiting for result - Which day is your weigh in?
Bijoux (S) 227 - 0= 227 = STS%
Emmie83 (M)152.5 - 3.7= 148.8 = %
DonnaMarie (T) 212 - = = % waiting for result
Angela1 (Th) 152 - = = %waiting for result
Angel1974(M)213 - = = % waiting for result
Team total 1203 = = %

Could you all check your starting weights this week please just to make sure they are not out of step? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello

Back from weigh in another 4 lbs off and its TOTM so really pleased!! :D

Hope everyone is well, DonnaMarie was it your weigh in today??? How did you get on??

Bjoux well done on your STS no gain and I'm sure your results will show next week, stay positive.

hey team 7, is everyone ready for the team 22 vs. team 7 challenge next week? oooo get your game faces on lol mine looks like this ---> :D

Hi,
got an e-mail saying you had a space would love to join you if it's still available started on cd today and have 3 stone to loose :S would be great to join you guys
Sam xxxx

brilliant actually soo surprised thought it would be much more difficult strted off a bit rocky had cappucino shake and gagged all the way through lol but had oriental chilli soup not so long ago and really enjoyed it must admit i did add pepper and a touch of garlic hope this is ok ?! how do you find it how long have you been on CD xx

it did the same to me when I had cappucino shake yuk!! I don't do soups either - but I love the shakes the porridge and the bars - I have been SSing for 3 weeks and had my weigh in tonight lost another 4lbs taking my total to 17lbs in 3 weeks :D

I find minis is a great support and am on and off here most days, it's great you really can chat about anything and if your having a bad day you get so much support not just from your team but from others too

Congratulations on day 1 and good luck for tomorrow, post and let us know how you're getting on x
bye for now x

Samanthacjames = ? = ?% waiting for result - Which day is your weigh in?
Angela1 (Th) 152 - = = % waiting for result
Angel1974(M)213 - 4 = 209 = %
Team total 1203 = = %

Could you all check your starting weights this week please just to make sure they are not out of step? Thanks.
Sam could you let us know your start weight in lbs and your weigh in day please. Good luck with your first week.

Hi my weigh in is monday starting weight is 181lb goal weight is 139lb :eek: dont know if anyones already tried the toffee and walnut shake hot but had one for brekkie and it was lovely xx

Samanthacjames (M)= 181 - ? = ? % result next week

Angela1 (Th) 152 - = = % waiting for result
Team total 1203 = = %

Gained 2.5!! DOn't understand, did SS all week again and have had a diarrhea bug since Monday morning. Having poohed for England I would have expected to be 3 or 4 lbs down? Can anyone explain?

Samanthacjames (M)= 181 - ? = ? % result next week

Angela1 (Th) 152 + 2.5 = 154.5= % mortified, not gained before...
Team total 1203 = = %

I have no idea why Angela. Maybe you are just retaining water because of your tummy bug. They say a litre weighs about 2lbs. Sorry. Hope you feel better soon x

I feel ok, just angry. So desperate to be less than 11 for ever. This stone has taken 3x as long as the 1st 2. My CDC said to starve it out might be a good idea. Try going without stuff for 24 hrs when you are already only on 450 cals. I managed 19hrs but I have been ok since. Bit light headed though.

Morning all.....

This week i had the week off as at the start of the week i sadly suffered a miscarriage, I had only found out the week before so was only approx 7 weeks gone.
So this week ive not helped the team much since i have gained 1.3lbs
hopefully next week i will have a bigger loss as need to keep my mind busy and concentrate on SS!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone. I have lost 3lbs this week taking me to exactly 16st. Into the 15s at next weigh in. Really happy. :)

Back