Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Hello Everyone

All going well lost 4lbs this week, :D

Emma so sorry to hear you're news sending you (((((((((HUGS))))))))

DonnaMarie - Not seen you around much you OK?? :(

Bijoux well done on your loss :D

Aww cheers chic. Well done to you too. I too hope Donnamarie is well. How's your Monday been?

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 5) 1 Feb 09
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Samanthacjames (M)= 181 - ? = ? % waiting for result
Bijoux (S) 227 - 3= 224= %
Emmie83 (M)148.8 + 1.3= 150.1= %
DonnaMarie (T) 212 - = = % waiting for result
Angela1 (Th) 154.5 - = = % waiting for result
Angel1974(M)209 - 4 = 205 = %
Team total = = %

Hello Bijoux,

MOnday been good but boy did I have a tough weekend :p We spent the weekend with family and they tested my willpower to the limits

Are you ready to hear what I resisited......
Friday night - An Indian Takeaway
Saturday Morning - Breakfast at Starbucks
Saturday Lunch - Zizzi - Italian
Saturday Night - Mum's home cooking then chocolates they all munched through the DVD and the wine they all guzzeled!
Sunday - Pub lunch!!

But yes somehow I did it I managed to sit and drink sparkling water and black tea!!

So how's it all going with you?

Hey ladies had weigh in yesterday and lost 4lbs totm too so quite happy lost an inch from bust 1.5 from waist 0.5 from arms and 1 from hips was kind of expecting more considerin i've not eaten a thing all week glad everyones ok xx

Hi all :)
Im back.. internet been down, only back on yesterday and ive not been following cd 100%.. it all went wrong :(

But im back on it today... just having a choc tetra... were booking our holiday this weekend for spain in july.. so ive got a new thing to keep me focused.

I didnt weigh in this week.. my next weigh in is monday at 2pm. :)

Hello good to hear from you, we missed you :wavey:

Glad to hear you're back on track, and how's today going??

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 5) 1 Feb 09

Samanthacjames (M)= 181 - 4 = 177 = %

Bijoux (S) 227 - 3= 224= %
Emmie83 (M)148.8 + 1.3= 150.1= %
DonnaMarie (T) 212 - = = % weigh in next Monday
Angela1 (Th) 154.5 - 3.5= 151= %
Angel1974(M)209 - 4 = 205 = %
Team total = = %
Could you all check this week's results then I'll do our percentages.

I'm a happy bunny this week.

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well. Had my weigh in this Sunday and I have lost 4lbs. A total of 3st 9lbs in 11 weeks. Here's to hoping I lose 5lbs next week to make it 4st in 12 weeks.

All the best for this week xx

WOW WOW - Well done you, thats a great result. All ok with me, just my PC has been playing up recently so can't post as often as usual xx

Take care and have a great week

Thanks Angel1974. I have lost 5st 3lbs since I started so I am really happy. I am halfway through my journey. Hope you are well.

1.7lbs loss for me this week although i havent done CD at all! so quite pleased thought i would have put on but wanted to have a week off to give my body time to fully get over last week so oday is a start of a new week! and SSing all the way!!!! (having sat night off for Valentines meal with DH though!!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5lbs down this week :p Soooooooo Happieeeeeeee - only 2lbs to go to 2stone and only been SSing 5 weeks

How's everyone else doing, it's quiet on here at the mo :( is everyone OK??

Hey everyone how are you all? your all doing so well, had my two week weigh in yesterday and lost 5lbs just trying out a bar for the first time sounds silly but im so excited to be able to chew lol so far 9lbs gone only 31 to go :0)

Wow girls - after SS ing for 6 weeks, I have lost only about 3lbs. What am I doing wrong?

results so far:

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 6) wb 8 Feb 09

Samanthacjames (M)177 - 5= %
Bijoux (S) 224- 4= %
Emmie83 (M)150.1- 1.7= %
DonnaMarie (T) 212 - = = % waiting for result
Angela1 (Th) 151- 0 = STS= %
Angel1974(M)205 - 5= %
Team total = = %
Could you all check this week's results then I'll do our percentages.

I put on 2lbs at my weigh in :(
I am so sorry im letting the team down :eek:
I am really struggling to get back on track.. it seems to be day1 everyday for the past 10 days! :(
Im not giving in though.. i will do this...

Hello Ladies

All well here, got my WI tomorrow instead of Monday so loss might not be that great! :(

Angela have you spoken to your CDC she may be able to give you some advice, I've no idea why surely if your sticking to the programe to the letter it should be working! very strange :confused:

Donnamarie you need to keep that positive attitude, put it all behind you and start a fresh (that's only my humble opinion)! Alternatively question what's making you fall off the CD wagon and lets see if we can help x

Bjoux hope all is well and you're still exercising like a mad woman! :8855:

Take care bye for now a x

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 6) wb 8 Feb 09

Samanthacjames (M)177 - 5 = 2.82 %

Bijoux (S) 224- 4= 1.79 %
Emmie83 (M)150.1- 1.7= 1.13 %
DonnaMarie (T) 212 +2 = 214= % gain don't know how to present this
Angela1 (Th) 151- 0 = STS= 0%
Angel1974(M)205 - 5= 2.44%
Team total = = %

Yes, Angel I have and she doesn't know either. I have a constipation problem anyway and not eating food compounds this. I know that I can't manage more than 3 litres water a day.
Well done to everyone for still being here.
Donnamarie - at least if you have had 10 first days then you weigh less than you would otherwise. Focus, you can do this. I'm proud of you all.

Back