Team Bunch -o- Losers!!

cool. Thank you. Does Monday's weigh-in count or is it from monday?

yea I think so. I suppose we have to find out what everyone elses wi days are, mines on a tuesday morn.

Good luck Team 4, hope you all do well.

x

Include your WI for Monday

Group names

Okay I thought of a couple of names so let me know what yas think!

Flab Zappers
Bunch-a-losers
Downsizers
Waist watchers
Skinny Minies
- might be too girly this one! :D

Bombs-a-weigh
LT Dieters which means see below

LT - Lipotrim
D - Dropping
I - Inches
E - Envisioning
T - Trimmer
E - Energetic
R - Ravishing
S - Selves

If I think of anything else I will keep yas posted.

Ive just realised that I have been talking to myself in this team since this evening....lol, I am sure everyone will pop along soon enough...lol

I'm here hun, even if I'm not on your team, am loving the names everyone is going for!!!! You'll have to get the others to chose their fav and see which is most popular. Can't wait to hear all the final names!

x

Yea!! Hopefully we will see a better turn out tomorrow from the rest of my peeps...lol. I think they must be all out tonight or else I really need to get a life

i like downsizers or flab zappers lol

hey hun, I thought I was on my own there...lol, yea i liked those two as well but we will wait to see what someone else will come up with, I think roddy was saying he wanted to be team captain, im sure we will take a vote later

Oh im sort of watching the rugby, I dont know where everyone is so Ive put a few names out so let me know which one ya like or if ya have any yourself let us know and then we will just take a vote. How are ya getting on with the diet?

can i join? i never get picked :(

Oh no. I'vw been away for a day and now you are all in teams! I feel a bit left out but am going to new york next week so refeeding so wouldn't be much good! GOOD LUCK

Lucky you for going to New York!! Any room in that suitcase?

Back