Team Bunch -o- Losers!!

When you're in agreement about your team name let me know and I'll change the thread title.

HEeeeeeyyyyyyy am back lol, soz tp leave you all stranded ;)

Bort a new suit today :p

AAnyyyyyy ways lets keep thinkin of names i still think LOVESPUDS is ace lol

Ya will have to post some pictures of the suit hun, i am sure ya will look dazzling lmao,

Still havent decided on a name yet although half of the team is missing so not sure what is happening there

Here's the deal. As the competition officially starts tomorrow if the rest of your team hasn't come online before ten tonight we go with the majority vote or we could be waiting forever.

ya have a point!! Well hopefully they will be on next week otherwise this team will only have three players....lol, not a great start

Well the thread only went up this week so they must all be around somewhere. I know a lot of people only come on here during the week though which might explain the tumbleweed this weekend

I am the only one that's been active on my team, so i think i may struggle to reach the targets just a tad :D

At least I am not the only one..I am on here all the time whenever I get a minute, I swear when I lose this weight I am going to get out more!!

I am the only one that's been active on my team, so i think i may struggle to reach the targets just a tad :D

I've posted on our thread.

I think the rest of our team mates are busy losing tons of weight!!!! :D

Alex

Ya will have to post some pictures of the suit hun, i am sure ya will look dazzling lmao,

Still havent decided on a name yet although half of the team is missing so not sure what is happening there

ill take some pics tomoz morning:cool:

Has a captain been assigned yet and a name chosen?

Yep

yeah you are.

apologies in advance as I fell off the wagon BIG TIME over the weekend as I was away with family... and it all went pear shaped .. and cheese and onion quiche shaped.. and buffet shaped :(
my weigh in is wednesday so dont be expecting miracles off me :( i promise next week i'll do better

i on the other, am hoping for at least a 2.5lb - 3lb loss tomorrow at weigh in, Iv been really good :)
Apology accepted from me :)

aaah its nice to know you've been good...
i may not be so bad to be honest coz ive been off LT for 2 weeks n a bit... and Ive weighed myself and havent put anything on... will be back on tomorrow... so hopefully by wednesday I would have lost at least 1lb.. lol.. I HOPE!

Back