Team Butterfly

morning all, i'm not going to weigh myself this week as it's totm and i always put on pounds, it will now be next week.

Well done on all the weight losses, you're all doing fabulous and should be very proud of yourselves ♥

Well done Seasons! Fingers crossed you have a good loss next week sparklebug!

another 2lbs off :)

Well done Kirsty!

well done kirsty, i weighed myself yesterday and i'd only put on 1lb which is unheard of for me when it's my totm. I can't decide whether to stay on judd or not, i just don't like denying myself food, even if it's only every other day, i seem to be binge on up days and starve on down days! One day i may find a diet that suits me hahaha.

Hope you all have a good weekend

thanks ladies

Sparklebug - how much do you usually gain when its TOTM? because if its more then a lb usually its say thats a success! You probebly have lost weight, but due to the usual fluctuations during time of the month, the weight loss wont show until after that week, and then it will drop again :)

usually I have put around about 7-10lbs the week coming up to an on the week of TOTM, so a 2lb loss im quite pleased with but now im due on, i think i would have lost more in my first week, as ive started a different eating regime. See what happens when your TOTM has finished :) xx

Good morning butterflies, another week starting and it's a sunny one whoop whoop.

I weighed myself this morning and i'm still 16.4lbs, if i don't lose any weight this week than i'll look for a new diet :)

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Have you ever tried Slimming World Sparkle? I love it as a diet as it encourages healthy eating as a way of life, and lets you indulge in treats, and well as have huge meals if you want. I find the flexibility works well for me too, If I want light meals that's fine, and if I want stodge that's ok too!

Good luck with your weigh in anyway - fingers crossed all the hard work will be worth it!

stayed the same this week, bit disappointed, but i'm going all out to lose 5lbs this week now and still make my target!

Probably all the dipping the teaspoon into the jar of nutella i've been doing!!!

Well done everyone on your losses.
I stayed the same this week too. I am very disappointed, but I only have my self to blame. I had a bad couple of days so it could have been worse. New week and I am more determined than ever, I have even doubled my exercise routine, So fingers crossed will lose something this week.

ive gained 1 and a half pounds this week. im a little disapointed, but im a week late, so im hoping it arrives soon. :)

evening all, i've also stayed the same, i've decided to come off JUDD as the down days were giving me some awful headaches. At the moment i'm just eating sensibly until i research some other diets that don't involve monthly meetings or paying to join. I'm going to apologise in advance as my weight loss has been shocking this month and i know i'll let the team down on all teams weigh in day

Hey ladies, sorry I havent been about much, been having some issues in my personal life so I've been busy feeling sorry for myself.

Hope you are all doing well, I will read through the post properly when Im in a better frame of mind

woah, Butterflies, your thread is waaaaaay long :)

Just a reminder that SATURDAY is the end of the comp.

I hope you've all enjoyed the challenge and the extra support it's brought :)

Hi butterflies, i still haven't lost any weight, i've been having some emotional problems and these past few days haven't really cared about losing weight. Sorry to let you all down. My weight is still 16.4lb

You haven't let anyone down - to stay the same when you've got a lot going on is a huge achievement if you ask me!! I know if it were me i'd be in the fridge for comfort!

I stayed the same this week, so didn't do as well as I would've liked, but I still lost over the course of the month, so i'm happy!

Thanks Jenny, i don't know if you all know but my brother died at the end of April and although i've been strong, the past few days have been hell, i'm missing him like crazy and have been comfort eating loads. Hopefully it's just hormones and i will start being strong again soon both in emotions and dieting.

Awh hunni ((hugs))

Well this week i havnt weighed yet, as im due to finish my AF tomorrow. Ill weigh then :)

Back