Team GB (Great Body!)

Woooo! Well done stoke Gal... Im also impressed that you know where wirral is!

Well, yesterday was a doozy on a number of fronts, but the good news is we now have a lush BMW 330 parked on the drive :)(the car that came frome cardiff!)

So - the day went a bit haywire when we had to get the 9.30 train after picking up the bankers draft from the bank. We got to liverpool limestreet train station and found that our train was cancelled. So we ended up getting one an hour later - which threw the whole day out. Fast forward to buying the car and low and behold we dont get back on the road until 5pm. One grizzly hungry toddler on board...we then realise the sat nav is taking us all the way home on A roads. We stop en route at some serial killer locations/little chefs..... and eventually got back at 10.30pm only to find my other car was locked in the car park!

Needless to say, yestday was not a good diet day and I didnt get weighed. I now have enough packs until tomorrow morning, so I guess I will have to rectify the damage today and weigh in then...

oh blimey - are you going to be able to WI tomorrow morning? will your CDC be free for you?

yeah - the good part about her is I can pop in so long as i just want to get weighed and pick stuff up.

When is your weigh in?

That's brilliant.. mine tries to be flexible but she's very busy and so am I (shocking to think of how much else I'm doing while also being on my minimins app on my phone!) So we do well to manage the ones we do have! WI tomorrow.. think it's at least a pound or two but otherwise no idea.. i jump on the scales every morning at home but hers are accurate whereas mine fluctuate...... we'll see.........

Enough said:
That's brilliant.. mine tries to be flexible but she's very busy and so am I (shocking to think of how much else I'm doing while also being on my minimins app on my phone!) So we do well to manage the ones we do have! WI tomorrow.. think it's at least a pound or two but otherwise no idea.. i jump on the scales every morning at home but hers are accurate whereas mine fluctuate...... we'll see.........

Haha! Passing ships. I had a vision of you doing a drive by pack picking up..

That's my problem too, full time job, demanding children, husband full of peccadilloes! House to run....Gym... I try and take time for me, but sometimes it feels horribly indulgent! I'm on my iPod as I type this!

Anyway. 2 or 3lb sounds good. I have expensive tanita scales ( such is my addiction) they always fluctuate and in fact say ive not lost at all this week, which is thanks to the weekend. Yesterday wasn't great either! Back on it today. 100% - really!

How's it going today?

I'm bored at work but otherwise fine.. again I've left my bar in the car so I can't gobble it all up :) go down.. bring a piece back.. repeat through the day......

hello all!

well as i explained in an earlier post ive been a little off track with my consultant being on her hols etc etc well weighed this morning only lost a 1b BUT i really thought i was going to either gain or stay same weight the way ive been knit picking this fortnight so all in all although dissapointed could of been so much worse, new week now ive got my tetras and i got some bars too- hoping to kid myself its a naughty treat in an evening hmm :-/ lol so now im 13st 4lb and mission is i will be in the 12 stone mark next tuesday!! even if its 12st 13lb lol just cant wait until im nearing the 10st something mark then it will be exciting as at minute ive only lost 10lb in total and i dont really feel or seem to look any different at all my consultant said my tummy looked slimmer today and my mum did yesterday but i think there just being kind tbh! ive done plenty of looking at myself naked in the mirror and dont see any change grr lol.

can we have a re-cap of all the members, name-age-starting weight-current weight-how long been on cambridge-what day of the week is your weigh in? (i know some of this is on our little left hand side bars but never mind lol) just be nice to remind myself of who else is on this journey :)

p.s cost me £52 for 14 tetras and 7 bars this morning ouch! must chase up this prices from other consultants...

xx

MsJMC
Laurenlouise89
Lisalollipop13909
Bettiesrevenge
Stokegal
Redhead66 and
Enough

hello all!

well as i explained in an earlier post ive been a little off track with my consultant being on her hols etc etc well weighed this morning only lost a 1b BUT i really thought i was going to either gain or stay same weight the way ive been knit picking this fortnight so all in all although dissapointed could of been so much worse, new week now ive got my tetras and i got some bars too- hoping to kid myself its a naughty treat in an evening hmm :-/ lol so now im 13st 4lb and mission is i will be in the 12 stone mark next tuesday!! even if its 12st 13lb lol just cant wait until im nearing the 10st something mark then it will be exciting as at minute ive only lost 10lb in total and i dont really feel or seem to look any different at all my consultant said my tummy looked slimmer today and my mum did yesterday but i think there just being kind tbh! ive done plenty of looking at myself naked in the mirror and dont see any change grr lol.

can we have a re-cap of all the members, name-age-starting weight-current weight-how long been on cambridge-what day of the week is your weigh in? (i know some of this is on our little left hand side bars but never mind lol) just be nice to remind myself of who else is on this journey :)

p.s cost me £52 for 14 tetras and 7 bars this morning ouch! must chase up this prices from other consultants...

xx

MsJMC
Laurenlouise89
Lisalollipop13909
Bettiesrevenge
Stokegal
Redhead66 and
Enough - name= Enough :) start weight=13.4 (or 17stone if you go back to my first CD start). This time I'm week 2, and I weighed on Monday this week.

LaurenLouise - are you using a tape measure? My CDC measures my waist each week and I'm finding that more motivating that the scales

Name: Lauren
start weight: 14stone exactly
current weight: 13st 4lb
started: 7th august 2012
weigh in day: every tuesday

Enough- yeh she does measure in fact shes always said she loves the measurements and goes by them more than the weight, every week ive lost at least 1/2 inch of everywhere but so far ive lost in total 4 inches off my waist already :) x

p.s she measures everywhere not just my waist she measures- arms, bust, tummy (we have been measuring my tummy at my belly button thought as that was the largest part), hips and thighs :)

Mine only measures my waist.. but I'm glad she does... i loved my old CDC but i used to have to persuade her to do it at all...

How are you doing today?

im doing ok! seemed to have done well with my water intake this week as previously was struggling but really been forcing myself to do it and already seen a 2lb loss on my scales so think its working! really really wanted to loose 4lb this week 5lb would be great but i think a push for that much. reason being im 13st 4lb so be nice to tip into that 12stone area haha. having the tetras has helped alot too so much easier n taste alot nicer well the choc ones do thats all i bought haha tried the bars for the first time too had peanut, toffee and cranberry so far and they were all yucky apart from peanut but i love nutty things so thought id like that, seems to me ill be living off choc tetras and peanut bars but thats ok :) how are you doing, whens your next weigh in? x

Hello ladies!

2pm off this week for me I wish we could ignore the 4lb of glycogen I gained last week. 13 2 now! Roll on next weeks 12s

definatly think positive, being in the 12's is both our goals then for this next week! i need a loss of 5lb to be in the 12's for me tho :( im showing a loss of 2lb so far and get weighed tuesday so realistically dont think its gonna be this week which is annoying as ive tried so hard n been really good the only thing i dont do which i think would help is excercise!! i just dont have the energy though most the time my little boy is on the go from morning til night occasionally has a nap in an afternoon but by that point its so nice just to sit down and chill for a bit- catch up on normal telly seem as cartoons have been on most the day lol. guess im gonna have to push myself to do it!

dont mean to sound stupid but what do you mean by glyclogen??

Hi Guys! How's your evening? Watching the paralympic closing ceremony... How are you?

Once eaten, carbohydrates breakdown into smaller sugars (eg glucose) that get absorbed and used as energy. Any glucose not needed right away gets stored in the muscles and the liver in the form of glycogen. Once these glycogen stores are filled up, any extra gets stored as fat. Glycogen is the source of energy most often used for exercise. It is needed for any short, intense bouts of exercise from sprinting to weight lifting because it is immediately accessible

hii, weigh in day tomoz, even tho ive been good i dont feel so positive my scales are only showing a 2lb loss and i wanted 4lb to make it worse alot of the time for some reason my scales show a lb less than my consultants do so maybe its only a measley one pound loss :( :(

currently sat here with teeth guards on whitening my teeth it tastes disgusting ugh. beats paying 200 odd quid in a salon or dentists tho!! (im a qualified beauty therapist and got my stuff through a wholesaler which is only available to professionals its the same brand they use in my local dentist who charges a whopping £299 to whiten teeth using the exact same procedure!!) im not sure what my teeth will turn out like takes a few applications and my teeth were already pretty white im a bit obsessed with teeth cleanliness haha! just part of me trying to change, taking care of my appearance complete with a hot new bod soon enough hopefully!!

whats everyone else up to? i no loads of people hate it but i love big brother and im lost without it now its finished nothing on tv apart from x factor on a weekend..sigh!!

xx

Hi Folks - I've checked my scales this evening and I've lost seven pounds???!! Something strange is happening with my scales!

How are you getting on?

Weigh in was this morn only 1lb loss as I though :( big sigh!! Need to give myself a good talking to I don't eat rubbish but because I'm doing sole source plus with a meal I've let myself wander outside the given allowance of what veg/ meat you can have...been having snack-a-jacks and Melba toast!! No wonder I'm not loosing as much as I should need to get back on track and stick to what I'm allowed tempted to go back to sole source basic to shift the pounds I've not lost over past 3 weeks! Lost 11lb in a month it's not enough!! Grrrr now I'm off my target date x

Your scales are a bit crazy! Liking the 7lb loss let's hope it's that one haha x

Back