Team Glitterbelles

Hun 6lbs is great! Don't be discouraged if it's not a huge number, try carrying around 6lbs of butter or flour and see how heavy it is. You've lost that amount in one week! (well part, because the other part is water weight)

So a big congrats!

Aww thanks, sorry I have been a bit down all day today and was really excited for a big loss, so when it was only 6lb I was a bit depressed about it as my hubby lost the same on WW this week, just need to tell myself his will slow down I guess x

Thanks Jay, I will have to find SacredSilence, I promise to cheer up tomorrow!

On the plus side, just had my first bar, the chocolate one, was horrible but tasted like real food lol x

MrsLearmouth said:
Thanks Jay, I will have to find SacredSilence, I promise to cheer up tomorrow!

On the plus side, just had my first bar, the chocolate one, was horrible but tasted like real food lol x

We all have down days, if we push through those without cheating then it makes you a stronger person, so you're proving well.

I was quite down on Saturday, it comes and goes. Today I randomly feel quite happy ;)

Also anyone thought of having our own little team challenges? Not really losing weight, as we are already doing that - but something like 'this week, walk everywhere and take the stairs instead of lift' etc..

Ooh yes. That a great idea missyl. Can you think of anything to get us started?

Almost forgot......
Inspirational outfit from me for the day is....

https://www.joythestore.com/Louche-InkPrint-Dress.html

Wow that Dress is Stunning.. :D

Morning. The only thing I can suggest is more water. Whenever I am feeling weak, I sit down and try and drink for about 5mins. I have found that just sitting still and letting the moment pass helps.
Hope you start to feel better soon.

I agree, More water, When I am 100% on SS, I go lightheaded & feel dizzy all the time, so drink more water & dont get up too quickly..

Just come from being weighed and I have lost 6lb, not very happy about that for a week of being 100% but hey ho, think TOTM is coming and as I haven't had one for months I guess it was bound to mess it up, just wish it wasn't this week so I had a bigger loss to spur me on :cry::sigh:

Hey thats a Fab loss, totm hates me I normally put on at least 3-4lb, so next week you may lose a bit more than you expect.. x

Evening Ladies,

Firstly I wanna say fab weight losses WELL DONE.. :D

Well I weighed in at 12.4 this morning, so 11lb to lose then when I reach that goal I will go for 10.7..

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...m1HLXFrS3I0XzFibDhfQ1E&hl=en&authkey=CITb55MM

Cupcake class was brilliant tonight, I loved it, Cant wait till next week.
I have to admit I had half a cupcake, I am giving the rest away to avoid temptation..

Shall we have a water challenge girls?
How much do u all drink daily?
I will aim to drink 3l a day...
Anybody wanna join?

x

Hi Kelly.

Water challenge sounds good. I'm normally terrible at drinking anything.

I have managed 4litres Thursday to Sunday, but I only managed three today. I'm happy with it, but just concerned I'm on a slippery slope, and there's a risk that tomorrow I'll be only drinking 2litres!

Kelly you're so close to goal. Do you mind me asking where you started? (sorry if its on your signature, I'm reading on my phone so can't see)

Great losses ladies!!

I managed a 5lb loss so far waiting for my official weigh on Thurs am. I really hope I get to the 7lb for the week, hopefully it will continue to keep me away from food!

Kelly I'll join the water challenge trying to get to the 4ltr Mark to spur the weight loss... xx

Morning girlies, hope you are all ok today.

Water challange sounds good to me, I think maybe I am not drinking enough, I have been drinking 2 1/2 litres a day but everyone else seems to drink about 4! I am gona try for 3 today and gradually build up to 4! x

MrsLearmouth said:
Morning girlies, hope you are all ok today.

Water challange sounds good to me, I think maybe I am not drinking enough, I have been drinking 2 1/2 litres a day but everyone else seems to drink about 4! I am gona try for 3 today and gradually build up to 4! x

Guys pls pls be careful with the water intake. I would not suggest going over 3litres of water a day. Someone died doing a diet like this who drank too much water. (5litres a day) I know it may sound weird, but there is such a think as water intoxication - too much of anything is dangerous.

I will send around some links to explain what I mean.

Missyl, I think I know what you're talking about is this the lady who was on Lighter Life and drank something like 4ltrs in an hour?

Its important to keep the water intake up but for it to be incremental throughout your day, and of course not to be too excessive... ;-)

I wonder if some people get confused as Cambridge recommend 4 pints of water (which is just over 2 litres) but lots of people I see are aiming for 4 LITRES a day, which is double.

I might be wrong, it may just be personal choice to increase intake as I know it is supposed to have a positive effect on losses - it's just a thought I had...

I personally drink loads of water anyway. I don't "do" tea and coffee, have just never drank either, so all I really drink is water anyway, so I don't struggle with the intake. Although I do think the fact I am used to drinking a lot means I need more on Cambridge, as I am definitely drinking more than usual.

I did used to drink a fair bit of Pepsi Max. I tended to stick to water all day at work, but then at night it was almost a treat to have pop with my evening meal. But I've not had any at all since starting this last week, sticking to water 100%.

I can see how it must be really hard to drink 2 litres of water for those who don't usually drink it, or don't like it.

I think a challenge is a great idea though to make us all think consciously about our water intake!

Hi Kelly.

Water challenge sounds good. I'm normally terrible at drinking anything.

I have managed 4litres Thursday to Sunday, but I only managed three today. I'm happy with it, but just concerned I'm on a slippery slope, and there's a risk that tomorrow I'll be only drinking 2litres!

Kelly you're so close to goal. Do you mind me asking where you started? (sorry if its on your signature, I'm reading on my phone so can't see)

Hi Hun

Course I dont Mind, tbh I have been on & off CD for the past couple of years now, I truly wish I stuck with it the 1st time round as I think re-starting is the hardest thing..
I have to admit I struggle with CD now :confused:

Guys pls pls be careful with the water intake. I would not suggest going over 3litres of water a day. Someone died doing a diet like this who drank too much water. (5litres a day) I know it may sound weird, but there is such a think as water intoxication - too much of anything is dangerous.

I will send around some links to explain what I mean.

Yeah I know which story you mean but she didnt drink 5l in a day, it was within a very short space of time which flooded her brain thats how she died..
Very Sad..

Missyl, I think I know what you're talking about is this the lady who was on Lighter Life and drank something like 4ltrs in an hour?

Its important to keep the water intake up but for it to be incremental throughout your day, and of course not to be too excessive... ;-)

Yep I agree, Water is Vital when on a vlcd, it plays a huge part in big losses I would say. ;)

Hows today been girls?

I have started to feel a bit crap if I am honest, I can feel a headache looming..
I have been quite ratty too, I know thats lack of food, I have had 2 packs a cereal bar & a pear with 3.5l of water.
I do drink loads of tea/coffee during the day too with skimmed milk.
I have a minnie mouse huge mug I bought from Florida 2yrs ago that holds a full litre, had 2 cups of tea tonight, I love a nice cuppa tea I do... lol..

So What we doing on the water challenge then ladies I will start then you can copy & paste it..

Kel - At Least 3litres

Hi everyone!
Ok so today is start of week 2 - whoohoo!! Can't believe I've completed week one on SS, found it so difficult more mentally than anything else. So I've completed my official weigh in and I've lost a total of 6lbs little disappointed because it wasn't 7lb so trying to keep myself motivated for week 2!

I have a little more motivation too, I have a wedding to attend in 5wks so I've got to keep focused so that I can get a cute dress for it and not feel like a frump!

Wish me luck!! Will update the tracker later today. Hope everyone is doing ok... ;-)

Back