Team Halloween

Jenna88 said:
Oooh I'd love to join, have picked my Halloween outfit already ( a zombie nurse) and I really want to be at my target of 8 stone 7lbs by that point! I know it'll be tough but I'm willing to try :)

I am a real life zombie nurse! I don't need any outfit-the sight of me first thing in the morning is anyone's horror!! Good luck! I'm new to Team Halloween too!!

Hello all,

Would it be ok if I joined? I am going on holiday over October half term (which is basically Hallowe'en) so it fits in really well with a mini goal for me! By my calculations its 10 weeks away. I get weighed tomorrow but have been on holiday and am away over the bank holiday too, but by Hallowe'en, I'd like to lose....1 stone 4 pounds. That's pretty much 2lbs a week (minus a week for next week after the bank hol!). I rarely lose 2lbs a week consistently but that goal would take me to 15st 7lbs, which is a nice round figure. (literally! :) Mind, as long as I am 15 stone something, I think I will be doing ok!

So, my goal is 1 stone 4lbs!

I weigh in tomorrow and am hoping not to gain after my holiday.

Yay! I'm actually really excited that there is a Halloween thread, it's one of my fave nights of the year (awesome banter) so I can't wait to look 'nice' in my outift hehe! Well as nice as a zombie nurse can be hehe!

Making it public, I AM going to start c25k (as long as it's not raining) and 30DS tomorrow :) Do any of you guys do much exercise? I HATE it but I'm going to MAKE myself like it!

I love Hallowe'en too - and am rather sorry I will be on holiday for it!! I dislike exercise - I wish I liked it, just like I wish I liked veggies. Its hard to make yourself like something you dont!

I'm not an exercise fanatic but I do try to do a bit - I've started c25k the other night and didn't find it too bad so far but haven't managed to get any further with it as work has been getting in the way a bit as well as that I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment. Should be going to the gym tomorrow so will do day 2 there - prefer to do the running outside if i can as the treadmill is a bit of a cheat tbh!

I love Halloween, probably one of the best nights of the year for making friends with total randoms - costumes can be real convo starters lol

Have a good time tonight - go for something with diet coke and it won't be too bad! 'With' diet coke mind, not just diet coke!

I went out for a meal last night and had the 'light' main course and the frozen yoghurt dessert. Which was angelic of me, but I also had two slices of garlic bread to start. =) I think I was pretty good overall though!

My weigh in was Monday this week and I put on a pound, but I was on hols last week, so that was fine. Really want to get going again this week!

You really were good! Don't worry holiday weight comes off pretty sharpish if you're well behaved and since you gained a pound (amazing willpower) it'll be fine!

I'm q lucky in that the only thing I drink (ever) is diet coke, glad I never took a tasting for normal coke! So that's one less prob to contend with tonight!

I've been having a good week this week, weigh in tomorrow - it's next week I have to watch out for! I have a wedding to attend and a job interview (stress and nerves = mega munchies)

Not to sure whether to drink at the wedding or not! It will probably be my only night out between now and october but at the same time I want to be as good as I can be. And I don't dance when sober either - at least then I wouldn't have to inflict my terrible dancing on other people lol :)

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd love to join :D I love Halloween, it's my favorite time of the year!
My goal would be, to be able to fit into a size 16 costume :D
Weight wise, lose 1st 4lbs.

I have been inspired by Autumn.Dream to create my own ticker - hopefully it is showing below! Autumn is my favourite time of year too - my little girl (three in a couple of weeks!) is named 'Harriet Autumn'. We call her Hattie for short!

I am away on Monday so I will miss my weigh in and have to agonise for another week. I got weighed at Mum's yesterday (I deliberately dont have scales!) and it was looking positive. I just need to be good while I am away next week and with a bit of luck I'll be able to post a good loss on the 3rd of September (oh my goodness - where is the year going?!?)

Thought I better update this with my total August loss since we are now into September (eek that went fast!).

9.5lbs down this month :)

Overall weight loss since I started SW in July - 21lbs (1 1/2 stone :) ) yay!

14lbs left to go for me.

That's really excellent progress Money-Penny!! At this rate you will be well exceeding your target!

I get weighed tomorrow and am hoping to have lost. I have been on holiday this week but was good last week - so fingers crossed that results in a loss as I need to get cracking!

Now my hols are out of the way, its full steam ahead!

Back