Team ideal

Morning team :) lots to catch up with again. Had a busy day yesterday and Internet on my phone was playing up. Well I had my wi yesterday and lost 1lb. Knew it wouldn't be a lot as its totm and I've struggled with water and had chicken most days.

Finally got some advice re colonoscopy - got to come off plan for a few days before and after procedure. Really hope I don't go mad with food but to be honest the thought of eating junk really isn't appealing to me at the moment, fatty food is what got me into this mess in the first place!

Had a lovely day out with my eldest son yesterday, we went to a Norman castle. Did loads of walking, especially when I took us in the wrong direction after we got of the train lol. We had a lovely time together; I try to make an effort to do that with him as I feel I hardly see him at the mo. I'm at uni all the time and when I'm home, he disappears upstairs. My youngest is more of a clinger when I'm home so I seem to spend more time with him.

Would like to say a massive well done to everyone who's lost - this team is rapidly shrinking!!! :) I'm going to be back on cd with a vengeance on Wednesday xxx

Needtolose3 said:
Morning team,

Thank god for the sunshine happy day :) puts me in so much a better mood.

Have my weigh Tom with my cd counsellor Tom at one hoping I've lost this week n not gained like last week.

Good luck for WI xx

liripip said:
Morning team :) lots to catch up with again. Had a busy day yesterday and Internet on my phone was playing up. Well I had my wi yesterday and lost 1lb. Knew it wouldn't be a lot as its totm and I've struggled with water and had chicken most days.

Finally got some advice re colonoscopy - got to come off plan for a few days before and after procedure. Really hope I don't go mad with food but to be honest the thought of eating junk really isn't appealing to me at the moment, fatty food is what got me into this mess in the first place!

Had a lovely day out with my eldest son yesterday, we went to a Norman castle. Did loads of walking, especially when I took us in the wrong direction after we got of the train lol. We had a lovely time together; I try to make an effort to do that with him as I feel I hardly see him at the mo. I'm at uni all the time and when I'm home, he disappears upstairs. My youngest is more of a clinger when I'm home so I seem to spend more time with him.

Would like to say a massive well done to everyone who's lost - this team is rapidly shrinking!!! :) I'm going to be back on cd with a vengeance on Wednesday xxx

Morning x u sound like u are focused to be good when u come off the plan x

harassed_mother said:
Morning x u sound like u are focused to be good when u come off the plan x

Yeah I think I am. At first I was all "ooooh I can have this and that" but now I really don't see the attraction at all. Might feel differently on Tuesday night tho when I feel crap and want comfort food x

liripip said:

Hope it goes well for you - you sound very focused so its unlikely to derail you.

Well done on 1lb - a lb is a lb and with water weight was probably more anyway!

liripip said:

Huni congrats on ya weight loss not a gain and it happening and you know why it was the amount it was!! I understand the uni bit I feel like that at the moment I have 3 weeks of hell left :( xxx

liripip said:

Well dine on your loss

This thread moves so fast!!!
I'll have a catch up later.
Hope you've all had a great day, I'm off to celebrate my sons 21st! Can't believe he is that old! Xxx
I've bought a new top, tried it on and it looks good, now let's see if I still think it looks good when i see the pictures?!!!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Hope you've all had a great day, I'm off to celebrate my sons 21st! Can't believe he is that old! Xxx
I've bought a new top, tried it on and it looks good, now let's see if I still think it looks good when i see the pictures?!!!
Xxx

Enjoy yourself & glad you feel good in your top - am sure you look gorgeous! Have fun.

notlongnow said:
Enjoy yourself & glad you feel good in your top - am sure you look gorgeous! Have fun.

Thanks hun xxx:)

Needtolose3 said:
Morning team,

Thank god for the sunshine happy day :) puts me in so much a better mood.

Have my weigh Tom with my cd counsellor Tom at one hoping I've lost this week n not gained like last week.

Good luck for tomorrow. Am sure you'll be fine if you've stuck to plan :) x

notlongnow said:
Good luck for WI - I've got mine tomorow too. Fingers crossed for all WI today & tomorrow.

Quite a few of us tomorrow now! Make more room in the team wagon when we drop some more lol x

liripip said:

Still a loss which on totm is good hunni so well done. You'll have a bigger one next week :) but drink drink drink! It's so important on this plan! With regard to the colonoscopy why don't you follow the guidelines of the higher steps, maybe four or five, so that you're still within some boundaries? Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend. Hope the colonoscopy goes as well as can be. Good luck x

Zest for Life said:
Xxx

Have a lovely night babe!! Hope we get to see a pic of the top x

Hope it goes well for you - you sound very focused so its unlikely to derail you.

Well done on 1lb - a lb is a lb and with water weight was probably more anyway!

Thanks hun - it all balances out in the end doesn't it :) xx

Huni congrats on ya weight loss not a gain and it happening and you know why it was the amount it was!! I understand the uni bit I feel like that at the moment I have 3 weeks of hell left :( xxx

Thanks luvy - roll on 3 weeks I say!!! xxx

Still a loss which on totm is good hunni so well done. You'll have a bigger one next week :) but drink drink drink! It's so important on this plan! With regard to the colonoscopy why don't you follow the guidelines of the higher steps, maybe four or five, so that you're still within some boundaries? Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend. Hope the colonoscopy goes as well as can be. Good luck x

Thanks hun xxxx

Xxx

Hope you have a fabulous time! xxx

Zest for Life said:
Xxx

Can't wait to see piccoes xxxxx

Back