Team ideal

therealbbe said:
i just want you all to know, keep going it is def worth it i have just had my first weigh in and lost 14lbs trust me all the crap i felt the first few days has gone because i am now buzzing!!!

Wowsers! Massive congrats!!!

Vickiet said:
Well I lost 6lbs in five days!! (my CDC goes away on Monday)
Am well chuffed!

Well done on your loss :) fab!

cappachino said:
Wow jojo that's a great loss!! It makes it all worthwhile :)

Well I'm joining u guys on this team, if you'll have me :) ! I'm on day 4 and feel fab with a 6lb weightloss so far x

Well done on ure 6lbs so far :)

anisacotty said:
LADIESSSS!! JUST GOT WEIGHED!

ON DAY 5 - LOST 5 and a half POUNDS

WAS 15.9 and 3/4 NOW 15.4 and 1/4

I will be really happy if I can get in the 14s next friday!!

MASSIVE MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO ALSO HAD WEIGH INS !!!!

Yay :) well done xx

jojo73 said:
Wahoooooo I lost 10lbs yipeeeeeee x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic!!! U must be so pleased! A great motivator!

Second time lucky said:
Great news! Same as me Ten pounds is the same as a medium sized bowling ball , empty barrel or an elephants brain Either way we are well rid!
:grouphugg: ...group hug

Yay that's fab :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
It's still 3 gun so dont be disheartened. You'll have a good week next week too whilst others will slow because they had such a good first week. Well done. 3lb closer to goal xxx

Hope so. A bit gutted cos I felt like I'd lost more. Lost 9lbs in first week last time. But not going to let it get me down. Could murder a glass of wine tho!!

lauraambrose7 said:
hello everyone :)

i'm going to be starting the CD in the next few days. pretty nervous about it so has anybody got any advice? I'm a late night eater more than anything so will need to use a lot of will power :)

going on holiday soon so want to look good in a bikini and feel good in myself etc! :character00255:

xxxxxxxxxx

Hello Laura

Welcome my advice could be to distract your self by keeping busy and drink lots of water. My first goal is to lose 2stone in 7 weeks before my holiday!!!

jojo73 said:
Wahoooooo I lost 10lbs yipeeeeeee x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay super well done :)

Step away from the wine!!!

Which is better - 3lbs on or 3lbs off - think of it that way rather than as comparison to last time however hard that is. Week 2 could be a biggie for you if you had a weekend full of crap before starting - like I did! I started last Monday but was on the back of a weeks holiday followed by hubby's 50th birthday weekend - I won't go into details of what I had but just will say it was way and above what was remotely necessary!!! In my head it was as if I wasn't going to eat for years but there we go - that was last weekend - this one is different - more water anyone?!?!

That last message was for lilrip - haven't worked out how to attach a quote on my phone - can do on computer but not on here - technophobe!!!

liripip said:
Not spectacular I'm afraid - only 3. Better off than on tho. If I'd lost that at slimming world I'd have been dead chuffed. She reckons the eggs won't have helped and not having products while I'm at uni could have held it back too. Not going to let it bother me, I'm armed with bars for uni next week and determined to have a great loss next Saturday xxx

Well done a loss is a loss :)

kathyinson said:
hi am kathy and am new to forums, but like the idea off doing this as a group. i've been on cd now for 4 days! needs some friends who understand it :eek: as most of my friends are doing different diets an say but you can just eat this ,but if you just do this blah blah blah :( its so stressful. oh an can any body help me ??? am trying to get one of those trackers on my profile but cant do it any advice plezzz :)

Hi Kathy, welcome aboard :) we're all in the same boat, think all of us are in our first couple of weeks. Apart from close family, no one else knows I'm doing this diet. Too many questions and potential saboteurs! I've got a tracker on my profile but can remember how I did it. I'm on my phone at the mo but when I get in I'll look on my comp and see if I can remember how I did it x

kathyinson said:
hi am kathy and am new to forums, but like the idea off doing this as a group. i've been on cd now for 4 days! needs some friends who understand it :eek: as most of my friends are doing different diets an say but you can just eat this ,but if you just do this blah blah blah :( its so stressful. oh an can any body help me ??? am trying to get one of those trackers on my profile but cant do it any advice plezzz :)

Hello!!!!! Welcome kathy :) I am
On day 4 how much do u have to lose?

notlongnow said:
That last message was for lilrip - haven't worked out how to attach a quote on my phone - can do on computer but not on here - technophobe!!!

I'm not going to touch a drop, too much is at stake :)

If you want to quote a post, tap on the one you want, it will put it in a screen on its own then the arrow in the top right corner and select reply. At least that's how you do it on an iPhone :) x

liripip said:
Hope so. A bit gutted cos I felt like I'd lost more. Lost 9lbs in first week last time. But not going to let it get me down. Could murder a glass of wine tho!!

And me. Hubby went out and had a curry last night all I can smell is garlic which is making me reaaaalllllly hungry lol x

Rkmriddell said:
And me. Hubby went out and had a curry last night all I can smell is garlic which is making me reaaaalllllly hungry lol x

I'm still soooooo hungry. Kids had a McDonalds earlier and it nearly killed me. Just wanted one chip... Didn't have one tho, was quite proud of myself lol

Not having good day hunger pains and head ache! It's been on and off all week when will it get better :-( x

Back