Team ideal

hi i started cd 10 days ago how is everyone doing?
how do i add weight loss ticker and stuff to my posts i cant figure out how to use this to chat an also cant find the "new thread" option??
please help! lol

Thanks ladies.

I am back on it from 2moro and taking it one day at a time :) doesn't help totm is on its way :(

Xx

harassed_mother said:
That is so right I just do It day by day it is hard and sometimes I wanna cheat but I won't cos I know after its all done I will no longer be this heavy and will be happy and that's the bigger picture

Day by day is less daunting and scary.. Only way to do it I think. Were not on this thing forever and whose to say we cant enjoy a bit of what we like after, just all about discipline xx

pink-sarah said:
tooth aches the worst.. i had an abcess a few weeks ago and was in agony with it, hope you get it sorted

i think my fav shakes are toffee and walnut, butterscotch and vanilla...i found the strawberry, banana and chocolate 1s too sickly!

Toffee & walnut my worst - I had to change them!!!! My fav choc, chic mint and cappuccino!! Banana quite close up there - never had a strawberry so can't comment!!!!

bex1985 said:
hi i started cd 10 days ago how is everyone doing?
how do i add weight loss ticker and stuff to my posts i cant figure out how to use this to chat an also cant find the "new thread" option??
please help! lol

I did mine my typing weight loss ticker into google and the first website that comes up cant remember the name I did it on that. You need to be on your profile and edit your 'signature' section with the code given by the website and it should appear. I use my iphone and its alot easier to use than pc/laptop dunno how to work it on laptop

Zest for Life said:
I lurve lurve lurve coconut!!!!
Fan faking tastic :):):)

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poor mango may get pushed off top spot!!!!!

jo3791 said:
Not till July Hun x

That's AGES away!! Was getting excited imaging bounty bars but will have to calm down for a bit??!!

xClaire84x said:
Thanks ladies.

I am back on it from 2moro and taking it one day at a time :) doesn't help totm is on its way :(

Xx

TOTM makes it harder but you can do this - take it slow, distract yourself as much as poss until ketosis kicks in. It's really tough at the beginning but it does get easier! Stick with it it really is worth it?

notlongnow said:
Toffee & walnut my worst - I had to change them!!!! My fav choc, chic mint and cappuccino!! Banana quite close up there - never had a strawberry so can't comment!!!!

Then why mention it?

Mango mango mangogogogo :)

notlongnow said:
Poor mango may get pushed off top spot!!!!!

Maybe!!! But will always be my first love ;)

harassed_mother said:
Good night ladies I'm off to the land of nod xxx speak to u all tomorrow :)

Night xxx

donnamarie said:
Hi all Week 6 weigh in for me today and I lost 3lb :)
That's 2st 1lb in 6 weeks :)
I love Cd! :)

That's wicked babe ;) xxx
Well done x

Morning ladies....god I feel awful :( up all night with my stupid tooth! Gonna have to go the dentist :(

Feel miserable today, it's raining and windy! Good thing about toothache is iv not even thought about food.,,mouth is too sore! Couldn't even manage cottage cheese for tea last night!

Tried the porridge though for the first time and I love it :) maple and pecan, gonna try the apple and cinnamon later!

Oh well, sorry for the whinge, just feeling sorry for myself....have a good day everyone....speak later xxx

jo3791 said:
Morning ladies....god I feel awful :( up all night with my stupid tooth! Gonna have to go the dentist :(

Feel miserable today, it's raining and windy! Good thing about toothache is iv not even thought about food.,,mouth is too sore! Couldn't even manage cottage cheese for tea last night!

Tried the porridge though for the first time and I love it :) maple and pecan, gonna try the apple and cinnamon later!

Oh well, sorry for the whinge, just feeling sorry for myself....have a good day everyone....speak later xxx

Morning, ouch! Toothache all night horrible! Yeah get yourself to dentist.

I hate the porridge, wish I liked it but can't stand it!

Would say have a good day, but your prob not going to! Eeeek!

Xxx:)

Back