Thanks everyone.

Don't get weighed until 2 :(

Anyone else getting weighed today?

Xx

Well 7 pounds off :). Over the moon :)

Xx

harassed_mother said:
Well done xxx bet u r chuffed

Yup sure am. So I'm home armed with my bars for another 7 days on ss :).

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Yup sure am. So I'm home armed with my bars for another 7 days on ss :).

Xx

I may try the bars this week to have a break from soups not sure yet but am thinking about it

Just hope the bars are nice lol

xx

xClaire84x said:
Just hope the bars are nice lol

xx

I love the cranberry and peanut ones! I think i wud have gave up if it wasnt for the bars and choc shakes! Lol I'm not very fussed for the soups really :( oh and well done on your loss! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
I love the cranberry and peanut ones! I think i wud have gave up if it wasnt for the bars and choc shakes! Lol I'm not very fussed for the soups really :( oh and well done on your loss! Xx

How r u doing on the diet Siobhan with the bars is it slowing down your weight loss ?

Ok team I am seriously thinking about switching to the bars next week instead of soups as I'm getting bored of them and that's when I start to cheat when I get bored, what flavours do people recommend and does it affect your weight loss massively ??

Ok team I am seriously thinking about switching to the bars next week instead of soups as I'm getting bored of them and that's when I start to cheat when I get bored, what flavours do people recommend and does it affect your weight loss massively ??
I've only tried the fudgy one and the choc mint, fudgy wasn't bad but didn't like the choc mint, the texture wasn't good. I'm thinking of getting some this week but just to have a bite when the sweet cravings strike, not to have in one go! If you have them instead of soup they shouldn't affect your weight loss surely, they're only about 30cals more. x. would be interested to hear what other flavours come recommended!! xx

harassed_mother said:
How r u doing on the diet Siobhan with the bars is it slowing down your weight loss ?

I don't think so really I was ill week 3 (when i started bars) n only lost 1lb but the last 2 weeks it's been 2 and 3lbs and some gd inch losses, next weigh in is tomorrow tho so hoping for something bigger than 3 but we'll see! The bars have defo helped with the loo side of things tho! (don't need to take senokot anymore unless I really need to) and also feels like ur having a treat as opposed to soup! Xx

ali b 101 said:
I've only tried the fudgy one and the choc mint, fudgy wasn't bad but didn't like the choc mint, the texture wasn't good. I'm thinking of getting some this week but just to have a bite when the sweet cravings strike, not to have in one go! If you have them instead of soup they shouldn't affect your weight loss surely, they're only about 30cals more. x. would be interested to hear what other flavours come recommended!! xx

Cranberry is yummy and peanut is like a snickers without the caramel ;) the others are yucky in my opinion! Lol xx

harassed_mother said:

Il let you know my thoughts on them once iv tried each one :)

Xx

ali b 101 said:
yep, cdc said it was like a poor man's snickers, does it have real peanuts in it??!! xx

Hmmm I would say its like bits of peanut? it's my fave tho xx

Back