Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Good evening ladies well,I lost 3lb tonight so that's 59lb loss so far , i now wanna get at least another 3 next week the I will be in the 14's :) can't remember last time I weighed that :) hope. All doing good xxxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :)

Way to go HM!!!
You are doing so fab!!
I'm hanging my head in shame here.. Again!!!
Back to day 1 as I pigged out the past 2 days :'(
Really don't know what's wrong with me..
But I do know my hair loss is getting me down and making me question weather I should carry on on VLCD :(
Doctor was useless yesterday.. Seeing the nurse on Friday for blood tests.
So here's to day 1.. Again :(

donnamarie said:
Way to go HM!!!
You are doing so fab!!
But I do know my hair loss is getting me down and making me question weather I should carry on on VLCD :(

Don't let it get you down. Why don't u go buy the medicine over the counter..think of how far you've come on this diet. I'm back on day 1 too..so far so good. This time I've said to myself that if I drop a dress size then I'll go buy myself a new expensive dress. Also set myself a goal for this month which is 14 lbs.. I bought some more ferrous gluconate over the counter yest because my doctor refuses to prescribe it to me. My doctor even said to me that I shouldn't be doing Cambridge diet. A lot of doctors don't approve it but at the end of the day it should be your decision. Do what makes u happy. If you think the hair situation is getting u down(it got me down too so I decided to buy it myself) then work on that and see if it helps.

Hope it helps x

SS 3 packs a day

initial weight= 12.8
Week 1= 12.1
Week 2= 11.11
Week 3=11.8
Week 4=11.5
Week 5=11.2
Week 6= 10.12
Week 7=10.9
Week 8=10.6
Week 9= 10.3

donnamarie said:
Way to go HM!!!
You are doing so fab!!

Aaaah Donna no dont give up u r doing so well xxxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost

harassed_mother said:
Aaaah Donna no dont give up u r doing so well xxxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost

Was doing well up till about 4 weeks ago now I'm just on and off messing about :(
Did good up till 7pm last night then boom before I know it I've messed up again :(
Doesn't help with friends and family keeping on at me to stop the diet.
My husband is supportive though he knows how much it means to me to lose this weight.
So Day 1 again today grrrr I AM NOT GIVING UP!
I WILL DO THIS! :)
Thanks HM x

DonnaMarie,

I know exactly how you feel I went on holiday in may and ever since then I could never get back on it properly I was doing a couple days then would start eating stuff thinking oh that little bit won't hurt (which of course lead to more eating) I let this continue for a couple of months with every week saying I am going to stick to it, so I decided to take a break which lasted about a month this made me appreciate how good the Cambridge was at loosing weight then last week something clicked and I am now back on it lost 6lbs this week :)
It's harder to restart but just stick at it as I ended up putting a stone back on in the time I was messing about, just stay VERY strong and keep thinking what ever it was that made you start really get your head in it, you CAN do it!
I was also the same with people saying you don't need to be on it, at the weak time I thought oo maybe they are right I don't really need to do it do thought it was ok to eat, but try not to let this happen you are doing this for you not anybody else and when you get the end result that will make you happier than any food will ever do.
:) stay strong donnamarie

donnamarie said:
Was doing well up till about 4 weeks ago now I'm just on and off messing about :(
Did good up till 7pm last night then boom before I know it I've messed up again :(
Doesn't help with friends and family keeping on at me to stop the diet.
My husband is supportive though he knows how much it means to me to lose this weight.
So Day 1 again today grrrr I AM NOT GIVING UP!
I WILL DO THIS! :)
Thanks HM x

No u r right u R NOT GIVING UP I won't allow it when u feel like cheating come on here or look at a bad pic of yourself I go to my fridge to see my fat fcuk photo that's on ther soon sorts me out :)

We will be thinner for Xmas xxxx

gj2-norton said:
DonnaMarie,

I know exactly how you feel I went on holiday in may and ever since then I could never get back on it properly I was doing a couple days then would start eating stuff thinking oh that little bit won't hurt (which of course lead to more eating) I let this continue for a couple of months with every week saying I am going to stick to it, so I decided to take a break which lasted about a month this made me appreciate how good the Cambridge was at loosing weight then last week something clicked and I am now back on it lost 6lbs this week :)
It's harder to restart but just stick at it as I ended up putting a stone back on in the time I was messing about, just stay VERY strong and keep thinking what ever it was that made you start really get your head in it, you CAN do it!
I was also the same with people saying you don't need to be on it, at the weak time I thought oo maybe they are right I don't really need to do it do thought it was ok to eat, but try not to let this happen you are doing this for you not anybody else and when you get the end result that will make you happier than any food will ever do.
:) stay strong donnamarie

Thank you for taking the time to write this for me.. It's really lovely of you.
And it's going to help me :)

And Well done on your 6lb loss! :)

harassed_mother said:
No u r right u R NOT GIVING UP I won't allow it when u feel like cheating come on here or look at a bad pic of yourself I go to my fridge to see my fat fcuk photo that's on ther soon sorts me out :)

We will be thinner for Xmas xxxx

Lmao HM! :)
Thanks hun xx
I've been 100% today and I feel great!
I'm feeling really focused.. And yes I am going to do it!
Thank you too! :) x

donnamarie said:
Lmao HM! :)
Thanks hun xx
I've been 100% today and I feel great!
I'm feeling really focused.. And yes I am going to do it!
Thank you too! :) x

Good morning Donnamarie xxx here is to you being 100% again today U will be strong :) you can do this when is your WI ?
Have a good thinning Thursday :) and hope u are ok speak tonight when inm back from work :) xxx

harassed_mother said:
Good morning Donnamarie xxx here is to you being 100% again today U will be strong :) you can do this when is your WI ?
Have a good thinning Thursday :) and hope u are ok speak tonight when inm back from work :) xxx

Good morning HM :)
Weigh in is now Wednesday next week.
Thank you you too! :)
Be back later off to have my first shake now :)

Hi guys been reading ur messages and I am really struggling to get backbone the diet after my holiday also? It's so hard! Especially in the summer when everyone's having fun! X

MissieCB said:
Hi guys been reading ur messages and I am really struggling to get backbone the diet after my holiday also? It's so hard! Especially in the summer when everyone's having fun! X

Hi Missie :)
I've stuffed up again tonight grrrr :(
So angry at myself..
Really think this diet isn't for me anymore :(
My friend has just started Solo Slim Rosemary conely..
Maybe that will be better for me as I just can't get back into ketosis..
I'm gonna read up on it I think.
My head really wants to do CDC but my heart is not in it anymore.. I feel like s**t.. I'm so low I could cry and cry and cry :'(

Babe I'm exactly the same have a read of the willpower thread we are all thinking of trying JUDDD it's amazing and suits most people who want a life!!! X

donnamarie said:
Hi Missie :)
I've stuffed up again tonight grrrr :(
So angry at myself..
Really think this diet isn't for me anymore :(
My friend has just started Solo Slim Rosemary conely..
Maybe that will be better for me as I just can't get back into ketosis..
I'm gonna read up on it I think.
My head really wants to do CDC but my heart is not in it anymore.. I feel like s**t.. I'm so low I could cry and cry and cry :'(

Aaah Donna :-( what's up with your head :) u need to get back in it the reason u came here in first place is prob like me I have done all other diets going and none of them ever worked for me :-( please keep going xxxx

Don't give up on Cambridge! Or maybe start afresh in a week or two and then psyche yourself up and prepare yourself for 12 weeks of SS. Just think- you will be at least 3-3.5 stone lighter by the end. And it is really, really important to do it 100% and not nibble.The diet works by putting you into ketosis You are turning your body into a rapid fat burning machine (takes people between 3-7 days to get into it). A side effect is hunger suppression. If you cheat- even a little bit- you are taking yourself out of ketosis and it is like starting from scratch again- and your appetite will explode! Thats what has kept me motivated to stay 100%- I'm not going to jack it all in after 9.5 weeks for a packet of crisps! You can never get back on it again in the same way if cheat. I've got 2.5 weeks left of my 12 week SS and it has been sooo worth it. I'm nearly back in the 9 stone bracket for the first time in 7 years! If I can do it anyone can- trust me. I used to eat 5 bags of crisps and 2 twirls every single day!

ashpie said:
Don't give up on Cambridge! Or maybe start afresh in a week or two and then psyche yourself up and prepare yourself for 12 weeks of SS. Just think- you will be at least 3-3.5 stone lighter by the end. And it is really, really important to do it 100% and not nibble.The diet works by putting you into ketosis You are turning your body into a rapid fat burning machine (takes people between 3-7 days to get into it). A side effect is hunger suppression. If you cheat- even a little bit- you are taking yourself out of ketosis and it is like starting from scratch again- and your appetite will explode! Thats what has kept me motivated to stay 100%- I'm not going to jack it all in after 9.5 weeks for a packet of crisps! You can never get back on it again in the same way if cheat. I've got 2.5 weeks left of my 12 week SS and it has been sooo worth it. I'm nearly back in the 9 stone bracket for the first time in 7 years! If I can do it anyone can- trust me. I used to eat 5 bags of crisps and 2 twirls every single day!

Hi Ashpie.
Thank you.
I did do 11 weeks sole source straight no cheating and I lost 42lbs (3 stone)
I then took a break for holiday.
And I can't get back into it like you said.. I can't get back on it again :(
Every night I have great intentions to start tomorrow 100% then by early eve I've messed up.. Really annoyed with myself cause I know I can do it because I done it 11 weeks a few weeks back..
So another day tomorrow... Gonna try again need to use up the packs I've got and seeing CDC next Wednesday for weigh in so I could still have a loss if I sort my head out! :)

Last edited:
MissieCB said:
Babe I'm exactly the same have a read of the willpower thread we are all thinking of trying JUDDD it's amazing and suits most people who want a life!!! X

I've been looking at JUDDD too :)

harassed_mother said:
Aaah Donna :-( what's up with your head :) u need to get back in it the reason u came here in first place is prob like me I have done all other diets going and none of them ever worked for me :-( please keep going xxxx

Oh HM I just don't know :(
Like I said in above post I know I can do it because I done 11 weeks straight.
And your right years of every diet under the sun has never worked for me like CD has.
Gonna try again tomorrow.. I'm a fool to myself I know! :(
Thanks Hun your support means a lot to me :) xx

Back